Cryptoland & Stock Markets into 17th Feb 2022

Well ? I have spent the last Five Months with my Head stuck up YouTube ...

I even built my own DApp on Ethereum.

And just now I'm waiting for the Re-Activation of the 4th Dec Eclipse, when Bitcoin and Others fell 20% in few Hours ....

I'd say there is a Chance of that happening again very late on the 30th Dec UKT.

And then I'd say we should be in for a Decent Rally for the Cryptos ...

Those who follow Cryptos know that December has been a shaky Month. Even November too.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

So thru till the Spring of 2022 I see an Upside being driven by Jupiter's sextile with Uranus, till the 18th Feb 2022.

And the Jupiter conjuncts Neptune in April 2022 late on the 12th UKT.

On the Downside the USA's Economic Power Point is threatened by t.Pluto till the 22nd Feb 2022.

Till the End of this Year 2021 there is a Volatility Risk from Mars inconjunct r.Uranus, and Others.

Venus retro too.

Certainly if we get a Dump this Week I'll look to buy into MATIC, ADA, TERRA, and KDA.

There are loads of Penny Crypto Projects too. I'll consider those coming to the Above Blockchains.

H

PS We should know how XRP do against the SEC too very soon.

Repeating Myself a Little here ......

Looks like Sun trine r.Uranus will keep the Cryptos afloat till into this Saturday 1st Dec 2022. Hoo Hum ...

Although, they have been testing Supports I feel we should have another Dump once the Above separates from about 09:50hrs UKT 1st Jan 2022.

Then it is Jupiter's dance with Uranus and Neptune thru till April that looks +VE for Cryptos

verses

t.Pluto's to the USA's Power Point till the 20th Feb 2022.

I think it'll be An Interesant Year.

H

"We know something cosmically important just happened December 19-31, according to the tenets of astrology. We suspect important announcements from central banks will come out while Venus is retrograde through January 29 and maybe close to the midpoint of that passage, which is next weekend (January 8-9). We know major changes in banking are already underway, as discussed for this aspect in my Forecast 2022 Book, given that banks will need to switch from Libor rate-setting of new contracts for loans which will affect everything from mortgages to car loans (thank you subscriber John H for this info from Bank of England). And we know inflation is far from over as Jupiter now enters Pisces on its way to conjoin Neptune on April 12."
Ray Merriman's weekly column 2022-01-03

With Jupiter in Pisces, if we can't control the inflation, at least we can dream plenty!

Happy New Year!
Blessings!

What sort of Year for Cryptos and the Markets in general ?

Slim Miller's Video here has thrown up a 7 Year Cycle that he feels will bite this Year .... Owch..

But what will it Bite On ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1VBFX0aTQ

Clearly a 7 Year Cycle must relate to Saturn's 29 Year Cycle and The 7 Year Itch ..

And I think it is hitting on the NYSE's n.Uranus at 15*10' Leo in the 2nd.

And then it's Pluto at 23*32 AQ.

I think this is a Real Curved Ball because knowing what Uranus will deliver is so Hard ..

H

PS The NASDAQ's Chart has the Sun around 19*12' Aquarius too.

What sort of Year for Cryptos and the Markets in general ?
Markets in general have several signatures.
But Crypto clearly is a SA/UR signature. First, because it was launched under a SA/UR opposition and second because it became prominent during the waning square.
So if you follow the SA/UR cycle (like all the aspects) and stations or Lunations to the midpoint or planetary configurations to these 2 planets, you will come up with something significant. Next conjunction is in 2032.

https://medium.com/astrolab21/the-satur ... c789e3b738
Blessings!

So CryptoNites ....

The Fed has warned of Earlier Tightening and NOW We are seeing who has been swimming without their Trunks on ...

Owch ...

I've been looking at how Saturn's 7.25 Year Cycle, and Uranus's 21.25 Year Cycle might be in play now, and interacting with the NYSE's and NASDAQ's Charts.

Saturn has the Upper Hand ..

Uranus might come into Play in Late Summer, before falling back, and letting Saturn in again.

But It ain't that Simple or is It ?

H