OK so r.Mercury combusted on Sunday am and that carried into Monday 25th Jan.

A Relief Rally has taken hold ......

What now ?

Mainly I see r.Venus being lined up by Mars, and Mars will ruffle Her up thru till early-ish March.

Jupiter will resist that till the 18th Feb.

So Shake Outs continue but with INCREASINGLY ENERGETIC Relief Rallies.

Add in Saturn's effect on the NYSE's Chart and then the NASDQ's I'd say Things are pretty -VE.

Jupiter is pretty well Spent after the 18th Feb, but then The Core Delusional Cycle will reform.

But this Year Saturn will stymie Jupiter ... So Less Delusion over the Spring and Summer.

Including Jupiter's dance with Neptune.

I'm sticking with next October 2022 to bring the real Horror.

H

More Trouble but Jupiter offering some Buoyancy till the 18th Feb.

As to War ..... Um ?

No Smoke Without Fire ......

Mars applies to Venus till the 6th March and they are besieged too.

Mars is stuck between Saturn and Pluto, and then Venus stuck between Saturn and Mars .....

Venus won't like Mars stalking Her, and Mars won't like being trapped.

The Pluto Saturn structure, and Mars Venus are Rising and therefore felt more acutely.

H

So few Thoughts toward the 18th Feb ..

I've added in the NYSE's and the NASDAQ's Charts to my overall Analysis.

Basically both are troubled by Saturn this Year. Uranus might play an Unknown Role.

More generally ...

But towards the 18th Feb Mercury moves towards Pluto this week, and Jupiter towards Uranus.

Mars's dance with Venus troubles me as I'm NOT sure of it. But I think -VE.

So I think there are loads of -VEs but the two +VEs above should ensure any Selling returns a Bounce, of resists any Selling.

I think the 18th Feb will be a Sharp Downturn Point.

H

So SHARP Rises on the Markets today and rumours that Russia will be embracing Cryptos BIG TIME.

For me We've got Mercury applying to Pluto till about 14hrs this Friday 11th Feb UKT.

Jupiter to Uranus till 00:13hrs 18th Feb UKT.

Then Mercury gets a Wee Run across Aquarius but stuck between Saturn and Pluto.

Mars tackles Venus 14:30hrs on the 16th Feb UKT. And soon after gets in a fight with Pluto.

Now We have to start looking to Technicals to see where Resistances and Supports come into play.

BUT EXPECT A BIG DOWNSIDE from the 18th Feb onwards, if We hold the Highs till then.

H