Thanks again, Alex and Annadeer!

Annadeer,

somewhere you said:
"I cannot believe that in the end there will not be a scientific explanation for this phenomenon."

I regret that I have to doubt the validity of this method of your "playing with asteroids" by the following reasoning.

So, taking 23000 named asteroids and alot those to the 360 degrees of the Zodiac, then each degree will get about 64 asteroids. As you give a nativity 10 points of the ecliptic (the seven planets, AC, MC, KN), you get 640 options to get a hit for a given nativity within the 23000 asteroids. These options are doubled in number to an amount of 1280, because you allow oppositions too. And even if you allowed an orb of only one degree, you would doble your options again to an amount of 2560 options.

And even these 2560 options are nearly infinitely enlarged again by the transts you want to allow.

For all these reasons, and even if you would stick to conjunctions and oppositions only leaving out other aspects, you are nearly always succeeding in finding matches between the names of those 23000 asteroids and nealy every given nativity or event.

And for all these reasons this merhod cannot work in my opinion.
Last edited by johannes susato on Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Or, Johannes, viewed from the reverse angle, those 2560 options give you a roughly one-in-ten shot of finding something that applies to the person or event. So a direct hit sounds pretty significant to me...

And I should mention that I agree with Waybread that asteroids represent a fine-tuning effect, a more granular level of interpretation and timing.

Thanks for joining the conversation Johannes!

For exactly the reasons you mention, what I suggest — if one were to submit this phenomenon to statistical verification — is to only work with conjunctions and only with fast moving highly personal points: Asc, MC, POF, ruler of Asc and Moon (maybe Sun) —
see my post of January 27, 9:37 AM - especially nr 4

PS Waybread notes taken![/b]

Re: "So, taking 23000 named asteroids and alot those to the 360 degrees of the Zodiac, then each degree will get about 64 asteroids. As you give a nativity 10 points of the ecliptic (the seven planets, AC, MC, KN), you get 640 options to get a hit for a given nativity within the 23000 asteroids. These options are doubled in number to an amount of 1280, because you allow oppositions too. And even if you allowed an orb of only one degree, you would doble your options again to an amount of 2560 options."

I see it the same way. With so many points and so many aspects, it would of course necessitate an extremely small allowable orb. (somewhere in the realm of 0° 12' or even smaller) Otherwise, a RANDOM time will likely give seemingly astounding aspects BY CHANCE.

This is not a philosophical concern, this is a mathematical consideration. ie. probability and statistics driven

But it's not simply a mathematical consideration, there's also the issue of applicability. If all 23000 asteroids had the same level of application to a particular story, then math might rule the day.

But they don't. There are TONS of points named for, as an example, national math and science competition winners, as well as many other "ordinary citizens", which have no possible resonance to 99% of what is happening on the globe at any particular time. If these points show prominently, it has no meaning. You have to consider the probability that a pertinent name will show in a pertinent way, which greatly reduces the pool of what you're working with.

So what are the statistical improbabilities of the following?

I'm posting a piece today on the bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last Friday. Just as a jumping off point (the story is much more detailed), the structure in question was the Fox Hollow Creek Bridge in the Frick Park section of Pittsburgh. On Friday there was a Grand Trine Kite pattern of asteroid Pittsburghia at 23 Aries, opposed asteroid Bridges at 29 Libra on the String, trined asteroid Hollows at 29 Leo and asteroid Fricke at 29 Sagittarius. Forming a T-Square from the String's polarity is asteroid Nemesis at 29 Capricorn, a point noted for ruin and destruction.

So there we have four of five asteroids with names highly resonant to the story, all at the same degree of their respective Signs, and weaving a very clear narrative of the events, complete with geographical markers for its location and identification.

How is that not significant?

In addition, there are six other asteroids with names that equate to "bridge" in other languages than English, and all of them show prominently on the day (though admittedly with wider orbs than this pattern shows), as well as additional asteroids which equate to other proper nouns in the story.

MY WTF discovery of the week: on Thursday night I dreamt that I was in Big Sur, visiting Henry Miller's house. I checked the asteroids:

Transiting Miller conjunct transiting Morpheus (God of dreams) conjunct transiting Mercury (ruler of my 12th and of my Asc)
conjunct my natal asteroids House and Big Ben (closest there is to Big Sur)
and
transiting Henry conjunct transiting Moon conjunct transiting Neptune conjunct my natal Chiron and Mars, opposite my natal Henry, square my natal Miller

So even our dreams are scripted in the sky. This sounds like a Science Fiction movie. Are we living in a simulated reality and are the asteroids the software?
:-? :???: :shock:

One of his most known work about his life in Big Sur is "Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch".
Transiting when you dreamt
Hieronymus at 29 Sag 15
Bosch 12 Sco 36
Orangia 3 Leo 15 R

An author I largely read in my younger years. André Barbault had a portrait of him in one of his books and I admired his free spirit with Moon, Mars, Uranus triple conjunction in Scorpio in 7th (or how to raise sex-bomb relationships to notoriety).
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:

An author I largely read in my younger years. André Barbault had a portrait of him in one of his books and I admired his free spirit with Moon, Mars, Uranus triple conjunction in Scorpio in 7th (or how to raise sex-bomb relationships to notoriety).
haha Ouranos, he probably would not have survived me too/ woke-ness/ cancel culture :lala

I loved the Colossus of Maroussi a lot and remember enjoying bits of Big Sur and the Oranges of HB -- just found a free online version, may reread it. Didn't care so much about his other work. Preferred his friend Lawrence Durrell.

Checked his natal chart and the transits when Big Sur and the Oranges was published:

January 17 1957 Publication of Big Sur and the oranges of Hieronymus Bosch:
transiting Big Ben conjunct his Sun
transiting Hieronymus conjunct natal Mercury and natal Hieronymus
transiting Orangia conjunct natal Neptune

Solar Return 56-57:
Big Ben and Hieronymus conjunct SR MC

natal:
Miller conjunct Sun
Hieronymus conjunct Mercury
Durrell conjunct POF in 11 (it's thanks to his friend Lawrence Durrell that he discovered Greece)

I love this thread!

I have been into Asteroid Astrology since 1999.
It started with the book Astrology For Yourself written by Douglas Bloch and Demetra George.

I am even the admin of Asteroid Astrology facebook group for a decade.

I was afraid to post stuff about asteroids because I didn't want to be ridiculed and condescended to. I have history of that being done to me throughout the years.

I want to show you an article about asteroids written by a famous astrologer named Zipporah Dobyns who is the mother of astrologers,Maritha and Mark Pottenger. She is like one of the pioneers of Asteroid Astrology...especially the personal name asteroids.

Asteroid Stew
Zip Dobyns

We are past the 300 count on our new asteroids as this is written, and more being calculated almost daily so I will not bother to count until we finish the current burst of activity. The mixture of names justifies the title of this article. Ruth Dewey chose most of them, and they range from mythological to historical to geographic to fiction to modern slang. But the article name could also refer to my mental stewing about the whole baffling phenomenon. I know we live in a mental world, that mind is the creative power behind the physical manifestations. But I still feel a sense of awe when we run the asteroid “Sagan??? and find it conjunct natal Saturn in the tenth house in the chart of the man for whom it was named. He was born and became a famous astronomer long before the asteroid was discovered. He is not only ignorant of astrology; he puts it down whenever he has a chance. How did his fellow-astronomer manage to select that particular asteroid to be given his name; the asteroid in the house of and conjunct the natural ruler of his career? Of course, it was his career which made him worthy of having an asteroid named after him.

Another recent chart in my files is of a woman born in Latvia. The country was absorbed by Russia, but my subject escaped in time. In her chart, her natal Sun is conjunct the asteroid “Latvia??? while “Russia??? and “Urania??? (which is much like Uranus) are conjunct on her natal Descendant: open enemies and sudden upsets, in this case. Psyche, which I find often associated with a feeling of personal helplessness, is conjunct the south node of the Moon in Aries in a female patient who has lupus, a debilitating, eventually fatal illness. Huberty, the mass murderer of San Ysidro, California, had Siva on his Mars, Nemesis, Fama, and Apollo (the latter two suggesting fame or prominence) clustered on his Neptune-IC. All aspects listed are within one degree orb, though a group such as the preceding one may include a series of overlapping aspects in which the first and last of the series are separated by more than one degree.

In the drug-related death of a young man, his father’s chart included progressed Atlantis (so often found associated with power-struggles) conjunct the progressed Part of Death (Placidus cusps), square Jupiter in the eighth house (one of the keys to death) and quincunx Saturn in his local fifth house (connected to children, among many other meanings). A chart for the first famous woman bull fighter has Apollo (fame among other Sun meanings) conjunct her Sun-Neptune conjunction in Leo. She also has Urania (urge to be different) conjunct her first house Jupiter-Pallas in Libra.

A woman who was kidnapped and then ransomed, only to be murdered some years later by unknown assailants for unknown reasons, had her first house Mercury conjunct Isolda, Anubis, Epimetheus, and Bourgeois. Isolda, a figure in the legends of King Arthur, died for love, but was precipitated into the love by a potion she drank. Anubis and Osiris are associated with the world of the Dead in Egyptian mythology. Epimetheus looked back rather than forward like his famous brother, Prometheus, so is associated with lack of foresight. Bourgeois refers to the middle-class. The woman’s family had money, but was definitely middle-class. Other aspects in the chart included the first house Moon conjunct Medusa which I am watching to see whether it represents fear; America conjunct the Descendant; and Osiris conjunct Neptune in the eighth house.

The recent hijacking of an Egyptian plane over the island of Milos, Greece which resulted in major loss of life had a chart with Psyche conjunct the Antivertex, Fanatica and Gyptis conjunct Ceres, trioctile Anubis, Pandora conjunct Mercury, Libya (suspected of facilitating the hijack) octile the mean south node of the Moon, Lilith (which seems very Plutonian) conjunct Neptune and quincunx the Ascendant, Nemesis conjunct the Descendant, plus the Sun applying to Osiris and the Moon applying to Anubis. The latter two aspects became exact by the time the plane reached Malta where most of the deaths occurred.

According to our newspapers, the initial conference between Reagan and Gorbachev at the Geneva Summit was scheduled for 12:20 P.M., Swiss time. The Sun at that moment was conjunct the MC and the asteroid, Russia, in addition to Roma and Virginia (the state in which the Pentagon is located.) This collection was also conjunct Reagan’s natal Ascendant if my birth time for him is accurate. The asteroid “Washingtonia??? was just below the horizon in the sixth house conjunct Gorbachev’s natal Mars. Sphinx was on the Descendant, a sign of the secrecy maintained during the conversations? Osiris was conjunct Saturn; the association with the power of those two men and the potential of death is pretty obvious. Yalta was conjunct Jupiter, and many thought of the parallels and differences between this meeting and the famous session at Yalta involving Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin. Kassandra, the psychic who could only predict negative events and was doomed to never be believed, was conjunct the first house Moon, opposite America. Juno, partnership or power-struggles, was conjunct Apollo; fame again. Helio (another Sun equivalent) was on the south node of the Moon. Eros (love or the lack of it) was on Pluto (again, cooperation or power-struggles). Fanatica was on Ceres, and Stalingrad was on the IC or fourth house cusp. If we can judge the importance of the event by the number of one-degree-orb conjunctions, this meeting would qualify as very significant.

Sometimes an asteroid will be prominent in a related series of charts. Hephaistos was the Greek name for Vulcan, the blacksmith of Olympus, who forged the thunderbolts of Zeus. Hephaistos was associated with craftsmanship, mostly making weapons, and with fire and metal, including the volcanic fires and metal under the earth’s surface. His skill and his lameness sound like Virgo, but the rest of the associations are more Scorpio, including one of its negative potentials of power-struggles with associates where there should be cooperation. The mother of Hephaistos, Hera (Juno), rejected him, and his wife, Venus (Aphrodite) was never faithful to him.

In the Libra Ingress chart calculated for Bogota, Colombia, Hephaistos was conjunct the Ascendant, and the asteroid, Columbia, was square Mars. Horoscopes drawn for the Sun’s entrance into the four cardinal signs are interpreted as keys to the following three months for the area where the chart is located. When the communist guerrillas attacked the Supreme Court, resulting in the deaths of half of the Judges, Hephaistos was conjunct the IC, considered a death point like the eighth house cusp. Columbia was conjunct the Ascendant-MC midpoint, which some astrologers consider the most important of the midpoints in a chart. At the time reported initially by the newspapers for the volcanic disaster in Armero, Colombia, said to have killed 23,000 people, Hephaistos was conjunct the MC.

The attention of the world focused on the tragedy was symbolized in the horoscope by Aten (an Egyptian Sun god) conjunct Saturn; Helio (a Greek Sun god) conjunct Pluto; and Apollo (another Greek Sun god) conjunct the IC. Yes, Atlantis was there too, square Uranus. There were many more aspects involving the new asteroids, one of the impressive ones being Karl Marx on the MC when the guerrillas attacked the Supreme Court. Isolda was also on the IC with Hephaistos; Fanatica was conjunct Ceres; Panacea, Vaticana, East Point, and Jupiter were all conjunct each other and square the nodes of the Moon; Attila was conjunct Neptune; Tristan (who died for love, along with Isolda) was on the south node of the Moon; Tezcatlipoca (an Aztec god who required a human sacrifice every day) was on Juno which I am increasingly finding more Scorpio than Libra; while Lilith (similar to Pluto), Skuld (one of the Fates), Quetzalcoatl (another Aztec god) and Pittsburghia (another Pluto) were with Columbia on the Ascendant-MC midpoint.

Then there is Jesse Helms, conservative Congressman from North Carolina. How did he manage to be born when his Antivertex was conjunct Carolina? Or how did an astronomer manage to name that asteroid Carolina? He has many other interesting asteroid aspects, especially involving current patterns in 1986. Progressed Urania conjuncts his natal MC and progressed Saturn, (for changes in his power or other authority figures?); progressed Aesculapia (healing or health) and progressed Nemesis (one of the Fates) are on his Antivertex; progressed Hidalgo (power or authority figures) and Attila (named for a conquering tyrant) are on his progressed north node of the Moon; progressed Medusa is on Jupiter; progressed Hygiea (daughter of Aesculapia, and also a healer) is on Mercury; progressed Carolina squares Vesta for years, and progressed Atlantis is on his Moon, also for years. The patterns will be present through 1986, and they certainly fit a possible health challenge involving an authority figure. I have been finding both Hygiea and Aesculapia involved in cases of health and death due to illness. The patterns could point to Jesse’s personal problems, or to his “Boss,??? the President.

One more interesting political figure before we close, (for the readers who are still with us), is our Defense Secretary, Casper Weinberger. Though he has some interesting aspects in his natal chart, I was particularly curious about his progressed chart for the spring and early summer of 1986, the time I am expecting a major development for the U.S. Weinberger will have progressed Merlin and Siva conjunct his MC; Apollo just past it; progressed Moon square progressed Atlantis, Osiris, and Klotho (one of the Fates); progressed Hygiea conjunct progressed Juno square progressed Sun; progressed Kassandra and Atropos (another of the Fates) conjunct Mercury; and many more.

Weinberger’s traditional aspects are also appropriate for a major event at that time. His progressed Antivertex opposes natal Mercury while his progressed local Antivertex opposes progressed Mercury, ruler of his seventh house, hence a possible separation from a partner. His progressed MC is trioctile the eighth house Neptune while progressed local MC opposes progressed Neptune and natal Saturn. We could read these aspects as a possible separation from an authority figure, among many possible details. His progressed Ascendant is quincunx natal MC (similar to the aspect just described) and progressed local Ascendant is quincunx progressed Mercury, coming to the local IC, hence opposite local MC, repeating the same message. The progressed eighth house cusp conjuncts progressed Mercury while the local progressed eighth house cusp conjuncts natal Ascendant. Progressed Part of Death is trioctile progressed Jupiter, ruler of the Ascendant, while progressed local Part of Death is on the third house cusp (media?) quincunx natal Saturn and progressed Neptune in the eighth house.

Details in the lives of individuals or of countries are always an educated guess, as I have said repeatedly, but the coming year promises to be an interesting one. The new asteroids continue to amaze and fascinate me! When does anecdotal material become significant? How many coincidences can we tolerate before we change our view of the nature of the world? One would think that when there are over 300 variables in a chart, there would be something everywhere, but it does not work like that. There will still be large gaps while several asteroids bunch up in massive groupings. At this point, everything is up for grabs. Anecdotes are not scientific, but the cumulative weight keeps on growing.
http://www.ccrsdodona.org/m_dilemma/198 ... stmix.html

If you go to her site,you will see more articles on asteroids. You also see her children's articles too.

this is Zipporah Dobyn's Asteroid-World Contents....when you read this stuff,you will be amazed at the synchronicities of asteroids. 1986 to 1999

http://ccrsdodona.org/m_dilemma/awindex.html

Roy MacKinnon,who has a close Sun-Sedna conjunction himself, came up with these keywords for Sedna:

Victim, sacrifice sometimes unavoidable: transformation of victimhood – losses, possibly emotional, in mundane house where Sedna is, particularly if afflicted: inevitable fate – destiny: not of this world – worlds in collision – not of this culture, not of this time: uncovering that which is hidden, remote, unseen: concealed and acting unseen in an inky blackness: search for new knowledge in an alien world: issues around preservation of that which is untouched, essential, numinous: purposeful activity fuelled by a burning inner spiritual drive not of the personality: superconscious perception which incorporates a multi-dimensional mystical universe: far-sighted intelligence: misperception of reality – delusional, self-deception: release of soul to the world of spirit in the process of dying: psychic/mediumistic – this world connected to the other: the suffering of the unloved, outcast, sick, homeless, limbless: Noah's ark – preservation of what would otherwise become extinct: buried alive – entombed: Thy Will, not my will: essence not personality: preservation of nature and ecosystems: receptive to a spiritual calling from afar: the power of water: in this world but not of it. http://www.zanestein.com/keywords.html#Sedna

I already thought there was a metaphysical quality about Sedna with it being an object that orbits well beyond the planet of physical boundaries,Saturn but is also transneptunian.

With it with it connected to mythology of the Inuit seagoddess, it seems Neptune-like in its characteristics.
With it but with it being in the most distant regions in the solar system like Inuit Seagoddess in the far depths of the Arctic Ocean, there seems to be an "out of this world" and remote quality about Sedna.

I want to discuss how Sedna works in my chart.

Sun oppose Sedna in Right Ascension (Equatorial Longitude) that includes:

Sun Culminating 14hr12min11s
Sedna Anticulminating 14hr15min05s
Sun-Sedna opposition paran

Sun Anticulminating 2hr12min11s
Sedna Culminating 2hr15min05s
Sun-Sedna opposition paran

My father was out of this world and remote for I never knew the man.
There is something of that in me. After all, I inherited a lot of his personality traits without even knowing the man. My mother says that I am so much like him.
He was also highly superstitious. He believed that Voodoo magick worked. My mother told me that he even gathered up his hair after every haircut so it wouldn't be used against him. His paternal grandmother believed in magick protection. He was an African American born and raised in New Orleans. He didn't get involved with metaphysical stuff even though he believed in it. He was a Baptist.

Moon sextile Sedna - 1 deg 5 min orb in Ecliptic Longitude (2 min orb in 3D True Body)

I think that there is a remoteness and sacrificial qualities about my mother.
She also believes in metaphysical stuff, but she's not into that stuff. My mom is a Roman Catholic. I am a lot like my mom in regards to my personality too. I am like both my parents in personality which seem very similar.

My Moon sextile Sedna is part of a 12th Harmonic Irregular Hexagon
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 3018675901

(Fagan-Bradley Sidereal Zodiac which I use)

1. Moon in 8'49 Aquarius
2. Neptune in 7'27 Scorpio
3. Vesta in 8'40 Capricorn
4. Quaoar in 8'01 Libra, Varda in 7'59 Libra
5. Pallas in 8'14 Taurus R, Varuna in 8'40 Taurus R
6. Sedna in 7'49 Aries R

Moon trine Quaoar - '48
Moon trine Varda - '49
Moon square Varuna - '09
Moon square Pallas - '35
Moon square Neptune - 1'22
Moon sextile Sedna - 1'04
Moon semisextile Vesta - '09

Pallas conjunct Varuna - '25
Pallas oppose Neptune - '47
Pallas trine Vesta - '25
Pallas semisextile Sedna - '29
Pallas quincunx Quaoar - '13
Pallas quincunx Varda - '14

Vesta square Quaoar - '38
Vesta square Varda - '40
Vesta square Sedna - '54
Vesta sextile Neptune - 1'22

Neptune semisextile Varda - '32
Neptune semisextile Quaoar - '34
Neptune quincunx Sedna - '18

Quaoar conjunct Varda - '01

Varda oppose Sedna - '14

Quaoar oppose Sedna - '15

all aspects within 1 1/2 degree orb

Sedna, Quaoar, Varuna and Varda are transneptunian dwarf planet candidates
Vesta and Pallas are asteroid protoplanets

What I find even more interesting is that my Moon has a very strong aquatic theme for I have

Moon is in Aquarius which is the sign that originally represented the Mesopotamian Water God Enki/Ea who lived in watery region underneath earth known as the Apsu

is in aspect to

Neptune which is the planet named after the Roman God Ruler of the Sea

Varuna which is the transneptunian dwarf planet candidate named after the Indian God Ruler of the Oceans

Sedna which is the transneptunian dwarf planet candidate named after the Inuit Goddess Ruler of the Oceans and Underworld

My Mercury,Saturn,Uranus,and Sedna are in an 11th harmonic isosceles trapezoid.
(with corresponding midpoint picture of Mercury/Sedna oppose Saturn/Uranus - '01)

Magi Society refers to conjunction,opposition of midpoints as a magi quad. The Hamburg School calls it a planetary picture. David Cochrane(founder of Cosmic Patterns,Kepler) calls it an isosceles trapezoid.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 0509745901

includes:

Mercury, Saturn, Uranus in 11th Harmonic Isosceles Triangle
Mercury undecile Uranus - '19
Mercury quinqueundecile Sedna - '07
Uranus quinqueundecile Sedna - '26
( with corresponding midpoint picture of:
Sedna oppose Mercury/Uranus - '17)

I believe that this configuration indicates my nonlinear thought processes along with being innovative,creative(can seem too out there in my thinking like crazy,nutty)highly imaginative,strong 3D visualization abilities,non-stop visualization because of picture thinking being my primary mode of thought)

Mercury, Saturn, Sedna 11th Harmonic Isosceles Triangle
Mercury quinqueundecile Saturn - '25
Mercury quinqueundecile Sedna - '07
Saturn undecile Sedna - '17
(with corresponding midpoint picture of:
Mercury oppose Saturn/Sedna - '16

I also believe that this configuration also indicates my strong 3D visualization abilities...especially in regards to looking at geometry, but also can be problems with communications as well as thoughts of inadequacy and depression)

11th harmonic is said to be associated with social consciousness and to reach beyond oneself for help.

Mercury Oblique Descendant oppose Sedna Oblique Ascendant
Mercury-Sedna opposition paran

Mercury Setting 20hr02min25sec
Sedna Rising 20hr09min50sec

I am a neurodivergent with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD. I inherited my neurodivergence from both my parents.
Last edited by Raymond Scott on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I have an Astrology book on Sedna in kindle version

Sedna Consciousness: The Soul's Path of Destiny by Alan Clay.

https://www.amazon.com/Sedna-Consciousn ... ords=sedna

It really intrigued me because I have a strong Sedna influence. I felt that I had to get it.

It's very insightful.

He listed keywords for Sedna, using Dane Rudyhar three levels of spiritual development.

Sedna At the Unconscious Level:

Victimization
Persistent Illness
Alienation
Nurturing Resentment
Unrelenting Trauma and suffering
Unbearable pressure
Caught in quicksand
Personal blindspot

Sedna On the Spiritual Path:

Radical acceptance
Acknowledging how bad things really are and starting from there
Keeping out heart open in hell
Nurturing our sense of humour
Beating our drum and singing to life
Fated transcendence

Sedna At the spiritually evolved level:

Spiritual destiny
Transcendent peace
Nurturing abundance
Allowing love and harmony
Transpersonal Consciousness

He wrote that Sedna is a higher octave of asteroid dwarf planet Ceres which he writes is higher of the Moon.

In regards to Sedna retrograde - he pointed out that talks about the big picture of our destiny and about our heredity over lifetimes, then those with it retrograde may have a mission in this life that has been set up in previous lives and those with it direct may be setting out on a new mission

He discussed Sedna in zodiac signs and houses.

He discussed Sedna in charts of people and events.

I really liked that he went over Sedna aspects with the other transneptunian dwarf planet/candidates and not just the planets and luminaries. He even discussed Sedna aspects involving the major asteroids (dwarf planet Ceres, Pallas, Vesta, and Juno) in some of his chart examples.

The aspects that he discussed were the conjunction,opposition,square,semisquare,sesquiquadrate, quincunx, semisextile, quintile, and biquintile.

It helped me understand my chart.

Alan Clay - SEDNA CONSCIOUSNESS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO5izPyg5P0&t=43s

He's also into the other transneptunian dwarf planet/candidates

His site
http://dwarf-planet-astrology.com/