Georgian guidestones destruction

[img

how to download pictures from internet[/img]

It would be interesting to see if any asteroids in prominent positions in this chart.

Saturn retrograde on MC in 10th in Aquarius, returning to the stones to display
a destruction, is this a completion of objectives or a cancellation.
Saturn in the 10th fall from positions of power.With the node approaching Uranus
in the 12th squaring Saturn,it looks like a mistake & the message needs to be removed.
Mars 12th house ruler in the 12th co present with Uranus at a critical degree destruction under cover of darkness.
Sun on Sirius speaks of an occult/masonic objective
Aldebaran on Asc battle of good vs evil
Is this a message of completion of objectives or a sign of retreat?

Zosma,

Hard to find a spell on Georgia sitting at 27 Gem. Here is what I have found with my limited knowledge of asteroids.

ASC 8 Gem 50 conjunct Aldebaran sesqui-square Pluto and semi-square Eris. This in itself is a profound transformation happening around this degree.
Which happens to be Uranus on the cusp of the 7th House in the US Sibly Chart.
"The star of Mars nature is said to presage individuals who are “restless and riotous, always stirring up popular dissent and revolution.??? The star is also said to inflame the minds of the people with furious quarrels, and to be an enemy of quiet and peace, ‘malady desiring civil and domestic wars.??? Maternus writes that Aldebaran “…when aspected by a malefic portends sudden and unexpected involvement in riots and sedition resulting in justly being condemned by the people.???
https://astrologyking.com/aldebaran-star-alpha-tauri/

This can explains this and that. But in US, the failures of the electoral system, the extreme tension between elected officials and supporters of the Republican and Democratic camps, the loss of confidence of Americans in political and judicial institutions, the accessibility of weapons, the fear of the decline of part of the white population and the proliferation of far-right militias as factors likely to fuel a serious crisis.
Barbara F. Walter, U. of California in her book 'How Civil Wars Start' says "US has become an 'anocracy', an intermediate stage between authoritarian regime and democracy".

Fortuna at 17 Pisces 59 conjunct Nessus 16 Pisces 38 which in mythology tells stories of revenge, violence, abuse, betrayal, mistrust, guilt, and death.
Also at 20 Pis 05 the asteroid Stone
Sun 14 Can 16 conjunct Sirius and asteroid Stonehenge 13 Can 36

In the backstage sits Georgia’s third-place Republican candidate Kandiss Taylor who claimed the Guidestones are satanic and made demolishing them part of her platform.
"God is God all by Himself. He can do ANYTHING He wants to do. That includes striking down Satanic Guidestones,"

Asteroid Taylor just behind the ASC at 2 Gem 26 is conjunct Admetos
Susan Herskowitz on http://theuranianastrologer.com/admetos# says
"The effects of Admetos arise from all that is weighty, literally and figuratively. Whatever it touches it brings into the depth and can have great transformative power and a stabilizing effect, but it can also block whatever it touches creating obstacles and inertia."
Blessings!

Here is the nearest sidereal cardinal lunar ingress for the Guidestones' destruction. Mars tightly angular for "bombs" and the explosion and Mars-Pluto tightly square for the structural collapse.
Crossing my fingers for the next NWO/Satanic "asset" to be targeted, destroyed, and in the news.

Reduce human population to 500 M my a$$.
Last edited by Atlantean on Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alnilam, Belt of Orion has an association.

The nearest point for astronomy purposes to The Georgia Guidestones is Eberton, which i have used as a location astronomy graph. Most members here feel that the monument was placed in Georgia by secret societies, perhaps even the Illuminati.
The Guidestones had an opening ceremony on 22nd March 1980, being the Vernal Equinox. The site has many astrological features, however i have discovered a new alignment at midnight day marker, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion sets in the West, by paran, graph and link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Please disregard other chart on link below:-
https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ ... c04882.png
Spinal injury gives lots of time for research.
Other interests include the paranormal.