Mars/Uranus/NN Astrometeorology

For the upcoming MA/UR/NN conjunction, I looked up where in the World, the triple conjunction was most likely to hit. In astrometeorology, Mars/Uranus tends to produce descending cold dry air, winds and storms, tornados and hurricanes in season; hail in warm areas; sleet in colder areas like Southern countries. (Astrometeorology, Kris Brandt Riske, p.22)
Mars in Taurus accentuates the dryness and the Sun in Leo Hot temperatures, a perfect combo for the kind of weather we have in the World.
Can't remember when but there was a day in June were it was sunny on Earth in 98% of the countries. No rain.
The latitudes around 30N in the world will be more affected. because there is a 3rd planet involved Pluto.
For longitudes, the U.S.A and China have lines crossing below.

For U.S.A, the South East area near Knoxville, Wilmington and Atlanta has a crossing of
PL= MA/UR Surprise attack, planning of an ambush. It looks like more news of gun violence again.
In Asia, the Mars/Uranus line crosses from Mongolia down to Indonesia at the bottom

China
ME= MA/UR in the provinces of Qinghai and Gansu = Sudden surprising and alarming news. Sudden violent debates.
But in the province of Sichuan, more problematic is
SA=MA/UR = Sudden events. Sudden stop or interruption of work. Violent separation.

Mongolia, Myanmar, Thailand and Indonesia (North) are also in the scope of the conjunction.
For Thailand, it falls on their 4th House cusp near the MoonL6
Blessings!

Thanks for sharing, Ouranos. I'm surprised no one else has been talking about this aspect in here, since it is a rare occurrence and usually signifies major disasters, political change (walls literally being brought down) and war, as well as major progress in science and technology. It's also too close to Algol for comfort.

yes tanit - thanks ouranos...

it was discussed before, but it is easy to forget... from this thread on may 7th, 2022.. goes with your idea of political change..
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 5569e5694a
james_m wrote:zosma and ouranos

i want to share something that my friend aj shared with me about a month ago, but i was unable to examine it due to a busy schedule.. basically aj happened to note the conjunction of mars-rahu-uranus at the beginning of august and how it ties into the charts of zelensky, ukraine - 557pm chart and to a lesser extent, the russian flag chart..

my conclusion on looking at this conjunction on the nodal axis in such close proximity to the charts of zelensky and ukraine 557pm chart in particular is that some significant change in the leadership is suggested.. here are my comments addressed yesterday to aj, based on finally getting a chance to look at the overlay of this conjunction to these charts...

"i see what you mean...

mars-rahu-uranus exact opposite the pluto/midheaven conjunction in the ukraine 557pm chart for aug 1st date... t venus on the descendant of the chart, while t moon the day before has conjoined the natal sun... seems like an obvious change in leadership here.. maybe zelensky gets knocked off - t mars opp pluto... t saturn on natal moon, which is the 8th house ruler, looks like a loss of something to me as well.. the line up is quite potent as you note, and this just off the ukraine 557pm chart... t neptune opp natal mars as well - ruler of 5 and 12th houses... what do you make of all this??

i suppose it is also fairly clear in zelenskys chart too with the triad - mars-rahu-uranus exactly square his natal moon at 24 cancer.. moon is very close to the midheaven degree by opp, if the 2pm time is close, which i think it is...

the transits are not as sharp with the russian flag chart, except the day before - july 31st - the exact transit opp of mercury opp saturn - both square onto russias pluto/venus conjunction.. venus rules the r flags chart 3 and 10th houses..

it sure looks like a change of leadership to me...

thanks for pointing it out... "

Thank you Tanit and James,

Here is what Shu Yap, one of the best blogger on current events has to say...

"This current alignment is the beginning of a new Mars Uranus cycle that will last approximately two years. As it begins, it also completes the old Mars Uranus cycle that commenced in January 2021.

True to form, this January 2021 conjunction didn’t disappoint as the world saw the US Capitol riot where protestors vandalised, attacked and locked down the building in defence of Donald Trump who had recently lost his presidency. There couldn’t be a more perfect example of a Mars/Uranus archetype rebellion, especially with the most public face of the rioters wearing a bull-horned headgear – the perfect motif of the Taurus symbol where this synodic cycle commenced....
It’s unsure what this new Mars/Uranus cycle will bring, but we know it will have something to do with the fight for libertarian sentiments. It must also be said that every person has a different opinion as to what constitutes their freedom and sense of equality, so herein lies the conundrum – too many cooks in a highly volatile kitchen. It’s quite possible that regrettable decisions will be made and sadly with the turmoil going on around the world, this possibility doesn’t exclude governments and those holding power over the vulnerable.

And, as this is all happening in the earth sign of Taurus, the symbolism could also be seen in our environment in the form of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, sinkholes, etc. (eg. the Mexican sinkhole, Indonesian volcano eruption and Florida building collapse all occurred at the first Mars/Uranus square in July 2021).

The following dates are significant milestones to observe for this new Mars/Uranus cycle.

Waxing Square: 26 Jun 2023 Mars in Leo square Uranus in Taurus
Opposition: 12 Nov 2023 Mars in Scorpio opposite Uranus in Taurus
Waning Square: 10 Mar 2024 Mars in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus"

You can subscribe to the newsletter of Shu Yap below

interpsycle.com/issue-26/

Shu describes herself "As a professional astrologer with nearly 20 years of study, I do more than read charts for clients. I embody astrological lore in my every day life as a grower, beekeeper, mother, art hobbyist and a dabbler of planetary magic. Guiding, translating, writing, timing, observing, crafting, counselling and teaching are all things I do to bring astrology to the world."
Blessings!

Awakening thought for the conjunction

The Calendar of the Soul
Rudolf Steiner

https://rsarchive.org/Articles/GA040/En ... index.html

Week 17
Thus speaks the cosmic Word
That I by grace through senses' portals
Have led into my innermost soul:
Imbue your spirit depths
With my wide world horizons
To find in future time myself in you.

Es spricht das Weltenwort,
Das ich durch Sinnestore
In Seelengründe durfte führen:
Erfülle deine Geistestiefen
Mit meinen Weltenweiten,
Zu finden einstens mich in dir.
Blessings!

The Uranus NN Mars in Taurus River Odra on the border Germany /Poland all wildlife in & around the river poisoned The Polish & German scientists cannot agree on the cause of the poison.It will hit the Baltic Sea soon looks like an environmental disaster nobody is any the wiser what caused it.

web hosting indonesia gratis[/img]

Shortly before 15.20m Aug 9 Nikolay Abbasov a resident of Saki heard an explosion.Russia's greatest loss of military aircraft since the Second World War, not to mention loss of face & the panic of the Russian on holiday to get the hell out ASAP. Another manifestation of the Mars Uranus NN with Mars moving onto Algol.

The event chart has Antares rising this is where Mars first became visible Dec 2021,with ruler jupiter in Aries on the IC.This suggests a hidden ground attack force.

As I have mentioned elsewhere I see Mars representing Russia & Venus Ukraine. Mars is in detriment in Taurus afflicted with Uranus NN & Algol bad patch for Russia Venus is visible rising ahead of the Sun so in the warrior Goddess phase aspecting Pluto by opposition hatred & hidden operation
Ukraine rising like the phoenix from the ashes is stronger by trials.

This War began with the Venus Mars conjunction 19 Capricorn It will come to a completion as Mars opposes Venus Venus becomes invisible in October
as it joins Spica the star in the grain in the virgins hand ,food concerns ?
It becomes visible around the first decan of Capricorn Cancer decan food concerns/ protection I think this is around Xmas,After this Venus is in the Aphrodite phase setting after the Sun. Protection peace keepers it will be
influenced no doubt by the Democrats loosing a lot of power in the US & a different approach to the War Mars is Peregrine in Gemini so Russia will be like in a foreign land relying on their wits.Mars is then between the horns of the bull This is a position of divine power could they be called to account for their aggression?
Interestingly Venus becomes visible very close to the February24 conjunction degree

Interesting calendar Zosma!

Here is what Erin Sullivan says about Mars R in her book 'Retrograde Planets' p. 322...
"The most significant difference between Mars and all other superior planets is its relationship to the Sun around the times it is stationing - both retrograde and direct. Whereas all other superior planets are retrograde when in a trine with the Sun, Mars is not...
Note: Understand here that Mars is not sending us a notice of its change of motion. It goes R when already muddling in the pudding in the opposition phase.
"This alters the quality of Mars' station retrograde, in that the excitement of potential just prior to its retrogression is often over-inflated, resulting in the shocking 'surprise factor' and sudden withdrawal of direct energy. Conversely, the Sun-Mars trine following the station-direction of Mars supports a quick recovery and a re-establishment of the equilibrium which may have become disorganized during the retrogression.'

This is happening in the 1st/7th axis of the US Sibly chart.
The question remains - Will US and the Allies openly go to war?

R - Oct 30, 2022
Opp - Dec 8, 2022
D - Jan 12, 2023 - 8 Gem 07 over the Moon and Antares at the beginning of the Ukraine War
Evening set - Sep 30, 2023 at 22 Libra 23 on Spica/Arcturus and the stellium of Putin in Libra (hopefully, he will start to disappear in the West from the world's view)
Russia is closely tied to the Saturn/Neptune cycle and Putin has this conjunction in his chart. In 2026 when Saturn meets Neptune in Aries on the Equinox point, this will signal the beginning of the end for Putin. Over the Fixed Star Deneb Kaitos (According to Ptolemy of the nature of Saturn)

SA/NE = AP (Aries Point)
Plagues. Problems with gas, air or water. Infestations of contagious diseases in the general public. Serious sickness in the family. (A. Witte)
Blessings!

Zosma wrote:

web hosting indonesia gratis[/img]

Shortly before 15.20m Aug 9 Nikolay Abbasov a resident of Saki heard an explosion.Russia's greatest loss of military aircraft since the Second World War, not to mention loss of face & the panic of the Russian on holiday to get the hell out ASAP. Another manifestation of the Mars Uranus NN with Mars moving onto Algol.

The event chart has Antares rising this is where Mars first became visible Dec 2021,with ruler jupiter in Aries on the IC.This suggests a hidden ground attack force.

As I have mentioned elsewhere I see Mars representing Russia & Venus Ukraine. Mars is in detriment in Taurus afflicted with Uranus NN & Algol bad patch for Russia Venus is visible rising ahead of the Sun so in the warrior Goddess phase aspecting Pluto by opposition hatred & hidden operation
Ukraine rising like the phoenix from the ashes is stronger by trials.

This War began with the Venus Mars conjunction 19 Capricorn It will come to a completion as Mars opposes Venus Venus becomes invisible in October
as it joins Spica the star in the grain in the virgins hand ,food concerns ?
It becomes visible around the first decan of Capricorn Cancer decan food concerns/ protection I think this is around Xmas,After this Venus is in the Aphrodite phase setting after the Sun. Protection peace keepers it will be
influenced no doubt by the Democrats loosing a lot of power in the US & a different approach to the War Mars is Peregrine in Gemini so Russia will be like in a foreign land relying on their wits.Mars is then between the horns of the bull This is a position of divine power could they be called to account for their aggression?
Interestingly Venus becomes visible very close to the February24 conjunction degree
Hi Zosma,

Please note Zosma, i'm not finding fault, but i'm confused by your chart regarding the Novofedorivka explosions at the airfield.

The chart you show has Lat and Long of 40*E46" and 47*N40"
But Novofedorivka is within spitting distance of Saky, Ukraine/Crimea, which is 45*N08" and 33*E36", links below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Novo ... nian%20War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saky

This means the angles are different to what you posted.

Hi Ouranos,
You wanted to see what Sirius being the heliacal rising star brought to the table, by paran although more than one degree, at around actual time Sirius is setting with Aldebaran, graph on link below:-

https://imgur.com/T4ckSmE
Spinal injury gives lots of time for research.
Other interests include the paranormal.

Thank you Archi,

Arcturus has a very large distance in latitude with Spica.
Question: Is it circumpolar in higher Northern latitude like Russia or lower Southern latitude?
Astronomers say that at higher latitudes "A star whose diurnal circle lies above the horizon never sets, even though it cannot be seen during the day."
By definition, it would hide more than disappear.
What do you think?
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,

With Circumpolar Stars, i can do no better than quote Brady:-

"The Circumpolar Stars – ‘Imperishable Stars’

For any given geographical latitude, some stars never set. They never disappear below the horizon line due to their proximity to one of the celestial poles (North Pole or South Pole). These stars (cf. group 1.1. in fig. 1) are called ‘circumpolar’ (circum from Latin, “around“, and Greek pólos, “vortex“). Circumpolar stars are visible for the entire night on every night of the year. When the sun rises they are still in the sky (and would be continuously visible throughout the day, too, if they were not overwhelmed by the Sun’s glare). Which stars are circumpolar for a given location depends on the latitude of the observer. But the star’s location has to be on the same celestial sphere as that of the observer.

To the Egyptians such stars didn’t die and were deemed to be immortal gods, ‘Imperishable Stars’, because they never sink beneath the horizon, they never went into the Netherworld (BRADY, 2015, p. 83). But because they never come down to earth to touch the horizon (the line, where earth and sky meet) they’ve never lived with human beings and don’t know ‘planet earth’ particularly well. Symbolically speaking, they don’t know what it means to be human, they’re not concerned with the affairs and matters of humankind. Therefore, they don’t show much empathy or compassion for human needs and passions. They live in an ivory tower. These stars are disconnected from earth, unattainable, and their concepts and ideas seem non-negotiable.
The Invisible Stars

Some stars (cf. group 1.2. in fig. 1) can never be seen in certain places. When a star never rises at one place (and therefore is invisible for this specific geographical latitude), it can’t touch the horizon line. For example, in the northern hemisphere the stars of the Southern Cross are not visible, and in the southern hemisphere the stars of the Great She-Bear (Ursa Major) are not in the sky.

In antiquity these stars were considered irrelevant for this place and were not used for meteorological forecasts and religious rituals (BRADY, 1998, p. 24)."

Link below:-
https://www.astro.com/astrology/ivccn_a ... 0423_e.htm

I'm a fan of Brady although i think she has got the interpretation of Alnilam, Belt of Orion wrong, it should be similar to Sirius in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of projected measure fixed stars, as mostly it is inaccurate, being only accurate for stars that sit on the ecliptic, like Regulus.

The measure for stars moving 1 degree every 72 years is only true for stars that sit on the ecliptic, most do not!

To show how inaccurate the projected measure can be, i have left a diagram for London below at midnight, HOW CAN POLARIS BE CONJUNCT THE AS?????

https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ ... 2a1f9f.png
Spinal injury gives lots of time for research.
Other interests include the paranormal.

In a seminar I attended with Koenig he said 'When a star is above the horizon during the course of the day and is outshone by the sunlight (circumpolar), Ptolemy called this “arising and lying hidden???. It rises with the Sun but it’s hidden by the sunlight. That's why the Horizon and Prime Meridian should be the measure of Fixed Stars in the Local Sphere.
-----------
There is also the concept of matutine and vespertine stars or planets.
Matutine planets or stars are those which in their rising precede the Sun (protection). Vespertine or evening planets or stars are those which in rising follow the rising of the Sun. (weakened).
But it is also said that the vespertine planets or stars (weakened) are protected in the light of the Moon and even Mars is favorable when setting, under the beams of the Sun, for in being subservient to the Sun he loses his natural malefic qualities.
----------------
My Heliacal rising star is Alhena (γ Geminorum)
This star is located in the constellation Gemini (not the zodiac sign). It’s is in the heel of the twin Pollux. It is also known as “the Marching One???. It’s about promoting a cause, having a mission and running with it. This describes pretty much my course of action on Earth. I also remember Koenig mentioning 'The Soul's Code' by James Hillman and relating the Heliacal Rising to Dharma, Daimon, characteristics of the Soul, Gift, Treasure, Essential skills needed for our journey.

I need to go full circle with the Stars.
Blessings!