Have I timed this correctly? and a few questions

Hi:

I just recently asked the question, "When will I receive the money from them?" on October 1, 2006 in Waterloo, Ontario Canada.

I am represented by 6 Taurus rising or Venus in Libra (in its dominance)in the 6th house. They are represented by Mars at 15 degrees Libra (in its detriment). Both planets make an applying aspect to the Sun (in its fall) at 15 Libra, otherwise there is no applying aspect. Both planets are applying in 6 to a conjunction to the Sun all in the sixth house (so cardinal signs in a cadent house in a unit of 6).

What is this called when the planets each are applying to another planet?
If all goes well, will I receive my money in 6 days, weeks or months?
What does it mean, that Venus is at 1 north in declination?

Since they are figuring out how much they owe me, I checked the price shown by the 10th house. The part of fortune is at 17 Cap while the midehaven is 19 Cap and the Moon is at 28 Cap in its detriment and Chiron is at 4 Aquairus. Are they being generous to themselves with Jupiter in Scorpio in the 7th house?

Thanks,
Sandra

If both planets are applying to the Sun (although it would be more correct to say that the Sun is applying to Mars) it means they are combust, which in this chart, is certainly the case. They are also in the 6th house, as you point out, showing that neither party is in a particular position of strength.

In charts of this nature, I would be putting more emphasis on looking at the 2nd (your finances) and 8th house (their finances). So look at Mercury and Jupiter. Their finances are in their house. I wouldn't like the look of that. Mercury is in the 6th. There is no contact either with aspects or reception between the two planets. If this is money owed to you then I wouldn't really look upon it as 'the price' of something. The Moon is applying to a square of Mercury (your finances) so you might not get as much as you hoped or you might have difficulty getting the money at all.

I do not have the time to look at this properly but that is where I would be focussing.

Hi Sue:

I definitely don't like the look of the chart then. I have been counting on money from them for some time, plus because people working for them acted stupidlythey added on to money, they owe me and now it looks as if I may get less. Now, that definitely hurts.

Now if I had said when will I get money from them, because they are the government, would the answer have been much different?

If we continue on using the 1st and 7th house with both significators combust, how do I interpret them being combust?

If I look at the 2nd and 8th house, Pluto is tenanted in the 8th house, with my Mercury being at 29 Libra and Jupiter being at 18 Scorpio and in no aspect or relationship. Yet they have tons of money and are on record as owing.

Can they really get out of paying what they owe? Seeing red.

Sandra