My main reason for asking for a second opinion was regarding prohibition as I'm not entirely sure if that is what is being shown in the chart and I'd still like to know for future reference.

The chart has been dismissed due to not knowing what the querent looks like and whether the Lord of the Hour and Day agree - which I was taught has little bearing on it. Moon being void of course doesn't render the chart unreadable only that nothing may come of the matter - the run up to nothing happening will still be in the chart. The whole point of asking for help is to clarify what you know or don't know. It doesn't mean I don't respect what you've suggested, you've just been taught differently to me. I was taught to make a judgement one way or the other and that is what I am trying to do. Lilly often pushed his charts beyond the rules, there will always be exceptions and they too have to be considered - IMHO.

If a subject can't be debated without people taking offence there's not much point having a forum to discuss the subject in the first place! All I've done is weighed up what has been said against what I have been taught - that does not make me the bad guy. 'Mix discretion with art', I believe Lilly said.

Thanks for taking the time out to look at the chart and to comment, it is much appreciated.

I thought your take was pretty spot-on, actually; that it would be a former someone returning, rather than a 'new' one. That *is* probably what the VOC moon is saying.

Sometimes when I struggle to read a chart I put it down for awhile because most of the time the answer pops right out at me; when it doesn't it's usually because I've missed something in the question or the querent's intention. That's what I meant about something being 'missing' from the chart, I guess.

I don't mind the disagreements; I learn an awful lot about astrology from them! :D

Cheers,
Gunhilde

Hi Scorpio 711,

I think your evaluation of the chart is quite correct. The VOC Moon shows things will trundle along as they are, i.e. nothing new will happen, and that R Saturn in the first looks a perfect picture of an ex coming back to her. So your judgement has to be "You want a fun affair, but there's no new man on the horizon just yet. PS Your ex is quite determined to come back"... Probably not what she wants to hear...!!

I've never used hour rulers as a "consideration before judgement". Neither have I looked to describe the querent from Lord 1. I do think it's important to notice dodgy-looking bits in the chart, such as Neptune on an angle or important house cusp, or a late Asc. But as you say, they are still "considerations", not rules set in stone. I would agree that a "dodgy"-looking chart tends to be less accurate than a straightforward one, but you can still attempt to judge it, of course. Just don't expect a good, clear answer from it!

I don't think your chart has any "considerations" in it. The VOC Moon is an important testimony in itself!

I think the problem you had is that while you saw the answer quite clearly in the chart, it wasn't the one the querent wanted, and so you hesitated :) we've all done that before!

Keren

He does teach it - recognising it is another question! :D Frustration is much the same as prohibition as its another planet coming into play before the question significators make their aspect and that's what I was asking about but no one addressed that. Both of their planets are meeting with Jupiter before the Venus trine Saturn aspect, but as Jupiter rules the 5th (and 9th he lives far away from her) house(s) it does have something to do with the question I'm just not sure how to apply it.

Will I meet new man?

Hello to all,

Very interesting. That is my question. A bit old. But thank you anyway.

Something here is very true: Many people say, somebody is coming back to me, but it is also true, this man. I had split 2004, is no question, I want him to come back.
It is also true, that I hate him.

I want somebody new, who understands my chronic pains, and who is going to help me.

Kind regards,
loara29
"If you LOVE someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store"