electional meeting - results known

Regarding my old post, the meeting with the publisher that I scheduled to take place in Amsterdam, September 18, 2007, 9:30 AM

Asc 16 Libra,
ruler 3 (book) =Jupiter, in Sag, conjunct Moon, at cusp of 3d house
Ruler 9 (publisher) = Mercury in Libra, conjucnt Ascendant, sextile Moon and sextile Jupiter
Ruler Asc = Venus in leo, trine Jupiter and Moon
POF in Capricon (sadly enough, but as a Dutch language writer you cannot expect financial miracles. If you sell 10.000 copies, you have a bestseller)

It was a most lovely meeting, we liked each other and they liked my stories. They didn't find my stories suitable for publication the way they are at this point, yet last week, when Mercury was conjunct Spica (be it retrograde) and Moon in Cancer, they offered me a contract for a book, to be published by the end of next year (either a rewrite of my stories, either something entirely new) I accepted the contract orally, but the written version still has to be signed.

My first query to them was sent out at some point in the middle or the end of March, don't have date/time, for I sent out a dozen of queries that month at (carefully selected :)) different dates and times but didn't keep track of them.