Will they stay together?

Hi all,
A friend of mine helps me practising horary, which i am only just learning, and she wants to know (sincerely) if she and b-friend will stay together. They currently live apart and most of the relationship is conducted over the phone. Her family opposes the match. They argue a lot, but the current distance seems to improve matters. She feels that he's a lot 'like her mother'..

The chart details are: 23 March 2008, at 18:07, Frejus, France (I have taken the question while seeing her in France)

The Moon is void of course, but as i've just read in previous posts, that doesn't necessarily mean it's all doomed. the question is strongly represented by her ruler (Mercury) being partile an exalted Venus, and her ruler is applying to his by sextile. Also, she is in his sign, term and face.. but don't think has any dignity otherwise. His ruler (Jupiter) is in fall but in own term, and opposite Mars, also in fall. So can we surmise that she is keener than him? I am never sure how strong terms and faces really are.. but get a sense that it doesn't look too bad and they'll probably make it.. ... What's your diagnosis?

Thanks for any input you may have!
:)

Will They Stay Together?

Rachel,

The Asc is @ 26/10 Virgo indicating Mercury is the Querents Significator. Mercury is Peregrine therefore shde has little strength. The Moon is a co-significator and VOC , making no further aspects till she moves into Scorpio - a distance of 4.33 degrees - days, weeks?

With Pisces on the Desc , the Quesited's Significator is Jupiter in 4th @ 19 degrees Capricorn scores + 2. The Questited is stronger than the Querent - but she is the keener. Nothing can happen till the Moon changes Sign in 4 days or weeks. The Angles are mutuable suggesting change and timing is never easy - she will make the contact but she isnt in a strong position to keep the r/ship together.

Julie K