As promised, the outcome. The election has been declared null and void for the 2nd time running due to procedural errors.

I have posted an outcome without a chart : ) If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post it.

The querent is enmired in issues with the school. A complaint outcome concerning some very serious issues has been published which, in the view of the querent, are a total white wash. The querent is now asking for some electional advice which is beyond my scope, as to when to lodge court proceedings. Any advice or referals would be appreciated. This is a paying client whom I wish to support in the most ethical fashion. Thank you.

PallasAthene

Thanks for the update!
Was the moon void in the chart for the position? or was it void in the complaint horary? Can't remember now!

A void moon would be perfect for an election that never went ahead, especially as the Moon might be said to represent the 'common people' who are voting.

As for the election, I'm not really sure. I think it might be wisest to let your client know that there are limits to what you can do. If you're not confident it might be better to just be up front and tell him that you wouldn't be confident enough to give a time with electional astrology but if he gives you a day he hopes to send it on, you could give him a time during that day when it would be strengthened and do it for free. Otherwise he'll be paying for a service that you're not confident of, and for you, that might cause you to be overly anxious about it. Better to draw a line and say "I'm not really sure tbh, this isn't really my area of expertise, but when you do decide on a date, let me know and I'll give you the best time on that date that I can find as a freebie and hope it all works out well for you!". Presumably he's already paying you for the other two horary charts so you could use the freebie electional time as a way of practicing for now.

In the election chart the moon is exulted and applying to mercury in rulership on the cusp of the 3rd. Not a signature for nothing happening! However, the 7th house is saturn combust which I am reading as "the opposition" being highly malefic! Acting in a secretive way with power since saturn in exulted. The querent reported that questions had been asked about the 1st election null and void prior to the 2nd declaration of the same. Either that, or the astrologer is powerfully and blindly incompetent!

Overall, I think the chart may be more about the wish of the querent. Exulted moon applying to L11 in rulership by trine and with mutual reception would indicate the wish comes to pass with more ease than is currently playing out!

I can't do electional work, it fries my brain! (As I've told the querent). There are too many elements to consider so yes, I will have a practice but need a reliable recommendation.

Who has the best reputation in the UK for electional astrology? Thanks.

"Who has the best reputation in the UK for electional astrology? Thanks."

No idea. I'm guessing if Deb doesn't do it then she'd know of someone who is good. I know of astrologers who do electional but it isn't really their speciality or their focus.

Weird that the chart didn't indicate the election not going ahead. Or did it go ahead but was considered void?

Can you post up the chart? Might be interesting to look at retrospectively. At least the end result was probably the same, if you used Lord 10, I think you said there was no positive indication there.
I'd be against using Lord 11 unless the 11th was explicitly involved, as opposed to just the house of 'wishes'. I mean otherwise every relationship horary of "does he love me?!!" would end up being 11th house cos they really want that person to love them.