Is the domestic help of my friend a thief?

Hello everyone, good to be back.
This is my question regarding a good friend on mine. She was telling me about her service woman whom she suspected (since 2 months) to have her stolen about 100 ?, a perfume and a necklace.
She told me that the money had been in a piggy-bank on a shelf above the biggest sun?s bed. The money inside would have been used for the holidays. The perfume had its place on a little table close to the entrance.
Since she would not have asked me about the honesty of her domestic help, not ?believing? in astrology, I posed the question by myself.
I?m the querent, described by Scorpio, That?s me. I?ve Scorpio rising.
My friend is 11th house ruler Venus, in her detriment in Aries in the radical 4th. She?s angular but being far away from the cusp, she looses much of her strength. With her significator in detriment my friend is depicted as in some way hostile to her own, in Aries as ?of no faith, nothing careful of the things of her Life? (Lilly, p. 74).

The significator of her domestic help is Jupiter, the 6th from the 11th, the radical 4th. He is a benefic planet and in the 5th, which is usually a positive placement. And he is dignified by triplicity, thus certainly not a thief. So if she is not the one who took the missing items, who else?

The lost items are described by the 2nd house ruler counting from the 11th (radical 12th), the ruler is Venus. Since she is also the ruler for my friend, the Moon will give us more informations about the items. The Moon is in Capricorn in the 2nd house. She is interestingly, the ruler of the 9th of voyages. The money was meant to be spent for holidays. The Moon is separating by square from Venus, describing that the items got lost.

The Moon is ruled by Saturn, positioned in the friend?s first house. He is the ruler of her 5th of children. Actually she has 3? Saturn is a male planet and normally describes an older person, so this might depict her oldest son. Saturn is received by Venus, and he is in his sign of exaltation so this is a friendly relationship. He?s retrograde, showing some kind of regret or action which is meant to be un-done. He?s in exact opposition with Mercury, ruler of the 8th of ?others finances?, peregrine retrograde and hostile, the theft.

The Moon?s next aspect is a square with mutual reception to Saturn in the friend?s first house. I interpret this as she will have her items back again. This is a mutual application, the oldest son (Saturn) will give the money (Moon) back (Saturn in the friend?s first house).

So I wonder where the items actually are?

The Moon in her 4th house suggest they are still at home. The Moon proposes a place close to fresh water, Capricorns suggests a (cold) place close to the pavement in a dark place. The 2nd ruler Venus in Aries suggests a place close to a fire place ( radiator) some kind of motor or close to a wall. The natural ruler of the friend?s 2nd , Venus is in the 6th, this makes me thinking on a storage place, a pantry.
In my friend?s apartment there is a little pantry, with a big refrigerator (motor, Aries) and on the other side of the wall is the bathroom. I would suggest her to search on the pavement or close to it right on the opposite side of the shower.

Any suggestions????

Your question is whether the domestic help of your friend is a thief.
Where and when is your chart cast? I think I have a problem with the fact that your friend would not have asked the question, as you put it. Mercury in 2nd station opposite Saturn in the 11th. Almost like she doesn't want to know. Both luminaries below the horizon are not encouraging in terms of regaining items. However, I do think you have made a good effort! :'
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:I think I have a problem with the fact that your friend would not have asked the question, as you put it. Mercury in 2nd station opposite Saturn in the 11th. Almost like she doesn't want to know.
Yes, that was my impression, too. She doesn't really want to know. For more than 2 months she's suspecting of her domstic help and doesn't try to clarify. And she defends blindly her children. I was just curious about that, so i casted the chart.
And ops, sorry, the date was 22/4/2011 8.23 p.m Perugia, Italy, Regiomontanus. I made an attempt to try the location, what do you think about that? I'm not sure at all, as you can immagine.
But funny, when i called her to have a look in her pantry, she was out. So she continues not wanting to know...!
i won't insist, so this remains a study case for me (or who might be interested) as far as i will know if she found her items.