Does she want me?

Sheeesh,

Here we go again...Out of the blue today I get a call from an Ex wanting to say "hello". Since we parted on pretty terrible terms in 2003, this makes little sense to me. I guess I'm a bit too close to the situation and maybe a bit rattled? :-sk to read this clear.
Sag rises; I'm JU,in 9th she's ME in 8. Mercury sextiles Jupiter, or is that too wide an orb?(anything but wishful thinking, please, G-d) Moon in 3 seperating from Mars. Moon aplying to Square w/ Sat; I don't see how that has anything to do with this situation...Using the logic I've seen here before, Mercury loves Sun(leo), and Jupiter loves Venus(libra) and they are in reception by triplicity, I believe. Still, I'm not sure if that says clearly what she wants; that is, why the call? why now? Is she really just curious and wanted to say hello? like i said. I believ I'm way too close to read this staight up. what am I blind to?
Does X want me?
Jun 28, 2005
07:33:32 PM PDT
Penn Valley,CA
121W04'00" 39N13'00

Here we go again...Out of the blue today I get a call from an Ex wanting to say "hello". Since we parted on pretty terrible terms in 2003, this makes little sense to me.
Why would it make sense to you? You're the man. I used to go through things like this with my ex wife. She would explode, call me every name in the book, go on a wild rant telling all her friends and relatives what a hopeless Neandrethal I am, and eventually I'd get fed up and leave for a while. When I'd get back she would look at me with all sincerity and say, "Why did you leave?" There is an entire emotional universe out there that we sad sack men are just not privy to.
Does X want me?
She called you didn't she? You get Jupiter (Sagittarius on 1), the Moon and the Sun since you are the man. She gets Mercury (Gemini on 7) and Venus, her as feminine creature.

Mercury is in Leo and loves the Sun. The Sun is you as macho man. There is something about you she is definitely interested in (you stallion, you). Mercury's next aspect is to Jupiter, you. She wants you and is coming to you.

Jupiter is in Libra. Jupiter loves Venus. Venus is her as female creature. The chart shows interest on your part and in fact the interest on your part is the same kind of interest that she has. There seems to be a desire for some fifth house activity here, and by "amazing coincidence" Venus rules the 5th house. Note also the Moon (you) - Mars conjunction..

So unless I've missed something, she wants you. Careful though, Pluto,the planet of self destructive behavior is hovering around the ASC.

Tom

It's just for sex!

I have to agree with Tom that she does want you, but considering that the conjunction of her significator (Mercury) and the ruler of the 5th (Venus) takes place in the 8th, I think she just wants sex. (As if sex is trivial -- not!)

And, given that the Part of Fortune is at 28 Scorpio the late Ivy Goldstein Jacobson interpreted this as being unfortunate.

It might be good for sex, but bad for everything else.

Let us know what happens: ie, will she tell you she wants to get together or not.

I have to agree with Tom that she does want you, but considering that the conjunction of her significator (Mercury) and the ruler of the 5th (Venus) takes place in the 8th, I think she just wants sex. (As if sex is trivial -- not!)
8th house and sex? There is nothing in the tradition that remotely equates the 8th house and sex. This is a modern idea and I don't even know if anyone knows where it came from. If I had to guess, it would be the sign=house=planet bit. Pluto rules Scorpio, Scorpio is the 8th sign and Scoprio rules the sexual organs, so the 8th house is sex. But Scorpio's rulership has to do with medical astrology, not recreation or procreation either.

"The idea of astrologers electing a good time to enjoy sexual activites by strengthening the 8th house would amuse me were it not for the fact that abusive violations and victim situations do fall within its domain." --Deb Houlding The Houses: Temples of the Sky p 30.

The 5th is the house of pleasure.

Tom

Yes, that 8th house action; Sex it's not, but what then....Merc perigrine and quite weak. She told me she just moved "closer" to where I am(was that supposed to comfort me?) and is just getting settled. I felt "Used" financially the first time around, for sure. Merc is in HER 2nd house. Maybe it's that. and My second hs ruler Saturn is in her 2nd.
Not to worry folks; I'm laying way back on this one...I make NO moves here. Ihave to agree with Voyagegirl; certainly the past was great for sex, and little else. Add to that it was kind of a Tom Cruise/ Katie Holmes thing,age wise. I choose to learn from my mistakes, thank you!

Updates to follow...