Actually, it's only Daz who gets this one! I said nill all draw.
I couldn't see any goals in the chart.

(The disputed Ukraine goal could be the moon/neptune trine?)

Daz, how did you see the England goal?

Actually, it's only Daz who gets this one! I said nill all draw.
I couldn't see any goals in the chart.
Daz quoted you, Pallas, and then predicted the correct result, so I would say you were a part of the winning team! :lala

Experts in advance were looking for a high scoreline as result of a fight to secure the position as group winner to avoid Spain in the next round. Then Sweden, who were underdogs, beat France 2-0 and England only needed a simple win. How did the underdogs do it, was it Pluto on the ascendant? :shock:
http://www.astronor.com

Hi !!

Czech Republic - Portugal

Red = Czech Rep. ; Ju in 5th house, Moon applies conjunction with antiscion of Ju, and Mars (red colour) in trine with POF.

Czech Republic win.

Quarter Final, June 21:

Czech - Portugal, 20.45 CEST, National Stadium, Warsaw
Odds: 5,50 3,60 1,70
Asc 28SG45 MC 4SC45 Moon 25CN16 POF 23CP14
Day Jupiter, Hour Mercury - not radical
arombe wrote:Red = Czech Rep. ; Ju in 5th house, Moon applies conjunction with antiscion of Ju, and Mars (red colour) in trine with POF. Czech Republic win.
I think the orb that you are applying for Moon to antiscia Jupiter (over 2?) is a little wide, but the chart is not radical and what a marvelous prediction if you are right! Look at the odds and Portugal are favourites by all merits. :'

Mars trine POF is a good observation. I would have to check on how the trine to an infortune worked, but I assume the infortune could be the underdog (or a beneficial aspect to Fortuna supports tha favourite + Mars rules the 10th). My best track record with POF was some years ago in a the World Championships in Curling (here at Skyscript). I could check with my notes.

The Lord of the Hour is in the same sign as both the luminaries, the Moon in her own sign, close to and disposing Mercury. We might have to consider whether the luminaries could represent the favourite.
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:How did the underdogs do it, was it Pluto on the ascendant?
I've had a look at my English Premier League records. Pluto within 5 degrees of the asc in H1 has a strong effect against the favourite and for the underdog. The effect is not as strong if Pluto is in H12.