Euro 2012 Germany vs Greece 22.june 2012 8:45pm gmt+2 54n23 18e40
ASC=24Sa43
Moon is in Leo, so we can expect drama!
Germany will play in white so they are represent with DSC ruler Me.
Greece will play in blue so they are represent with ASC ruler Ju.
Lord of hour is Ju, same as ASC ruler, fits with color kit of ASC team, so this is the advantage for ASC team. Dignities do not differ too much. Ju is in conjunction with SNode orb 2 :24. BUT, Germany's ruler Me has its antiscion right on SNode orb 0:38 so I would not be surprised if Gemany loose tonight, because there is rule: the closer the stronger (aspect).
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

The game is played on the Day of Venus and in the Hour of Jupiter, who rules the ascendant. The chart is radical. The Lord of the Day and Lord of the Hour are in the same sign. Mars, L10, and the natural significator of Germany, is nonagesimal and square the ascendant through signs of long ascension. My flag flies with the favourite. I do not consider Greece strong enough to overthrow the German squad.
http://www.astronor.com

Germany -Greece 4:2 (actually it might have been 7:2 or so )
Having studied lots of predictions based on kits and colours -
isn't it definitely time to say bye bye to this kind of prediction?
It just doesn't work.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Don't give up on the team color theory. It is still likely to make important contributions and we don't know what might pop up. My personal form tends to vary, that's evident. Two goals is a credit to the Greek team, even if the Germans did win by scoring four. The Germans dominated the game, but it sure wasn't dull.
Two goals by the underdogs?? 8)

OK - but it all starts with what's what -
meaning what colours refer to what signs ??
It's been said above that blue (=Greek) refers to the Greek team.
Greece is definitely ruled by Aquarius - so that would be orange or multi-coloured - certainly not blue.
I'd say blue should be refered to Capricorn (?)
And Germany usually wear black and white - I do not see any clear
references in the posts given above. Possibly Capricorn: no colours, no parrots on the pitch - just a straight performance (the AC of the present German state is at 10 Capricorn...).. or a kind of steel blue - Prusssian ?
Obviously lots of ambiguous evidence here...
Once again - colours do not really seem to matter.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Not claiming to have any decent experience in this field, I would just like to say that these two theories are not nesessarily opposing one another.

Example for this is the games that took place last Sat, GRE-RUS and POL-CZE, sharing almost the same chart, and the same colors (RED vs WHITE team). So, if it was just the color theory, it would be either RUS & CZE (in red) or GRE & POL (in white) that would qualify. It was the underdogs who did it (Moon opp POF & conj Algol).

So, maybe a thought could be, that - unless there is a strong testimony for underdogs- the color theory applies better to matches with more equal odds, such as GER vs POR (9-6-12), where Goca, using the color method, was so good at predicting the outcome, assigning the DSC to GER. I repeat, this is just an idea, not a conclusion.

regards,
Georgia

Lunlumo wrote:OK - but it all starts with what's what -
meaning what colours refer to what signs ??
There are a number of problems with using colour, but there are also indications that it might be helpful. I have had some (but only some) success using it in horse racing.

First question. What colour should we associate with each planet, sign and house? There are two interesting articles on Skyscript:

www.skyscript.co.uk/colour.html

www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1db.html

We then have the problem that most football teams do not play in kit of one solid colour. Sweden plays in yellow and blue. Even those that play in mainly white often have another colour for the shorts. How do we decide on the colour to use?

Finally, we have to decide how to use the significator selected. Is it instead of home/away or favourite/underdog, or should we use it as an additional factor?

There are a lot of questions about using colour, but I don't think we should dismiss it just yet. :)

I do not push anyone to use color method, I use it because I have best results with that method, but you can use any method that best works for you :D .
I think any opinion based upon an astrological reasoning that is provided, is a resource.
Personally, I am not into colour method. Team identity I believe is important and then
an evaluation of odds, favourite or underdog. But then I think it is good if forum participants
diverse and contribute with various methods. This is a good way of sharing the work around.

Saturday's game:

Spain - France, 21.45 DST (+3) Donbass Arena
Odds: 1,80 3,40 5,00
Asc 23CP46 MC 23SC46 Moon 20LE46 POF 11PI50
Day Saturn, Hour Moon - radical by triplicity

The Lady of the hour applies to Saturn, Lord of the Day, and who also is Lord of the ascendant. Saturn beholds the ascendant, is essentially dignified and elevated.
This should do it for the favourites, Spain... I hope. :???:

The chart being radical by triplicity and Saturn having a hold on the chart would be an argument for a draw. But the Moon needing 2? to complete her sextile to Saturn, could this be converted into a 2 goal win/advantage (2-0, 3-1, etc). This resultline is priced at 6:1 at Unibet.