Where to look?

Dear Forum:

I recently lost my flash drive and I am desperate to find it. I last had it Monday night, when I was teaching a class at a branch campus of my college. Tuesday morning, when I was in my office, I noticed that I didn?t have it. I emailed the secretary of the branch campus, who told me she had found the drive. I drove out to the branch campus Tuesday evening to pick it up and no one was there to tell me where the drive was. Then, Wednesday morning, the secretary emailed me again to tell me the drive she found turned out to belong to someone else. She looked everywhere for mine and said she did not find it afterall.

I cast a chart Tuesday afternoon asking where the drive was. The chart seems to me to suggest that I will get it back, but I am not certain. I decided to use L2 for the drive (although I know there can be cases where L4 is used for mislaid objects). L2 is Mars in house 8?someone else has it in his or her possession. L2 is mutual reception with the Moon, which seems to be a positive sign to me. L4-end-of-the-matter Saturn is Rx in second house?not sure how to read that but I could take it as a positive sign of recovery, The Moon?s last aspect was a trine to L1, Venus; this makes sense since the Moon rules house 10, and the last time I had the drive, I was at work.

The chart is radical; L1 Venus is also ruler of the hour. L2 in Taurus suggests that I look low down near the ground; the drive was in the classroom computer, whose drive is on the floor of the classroom. Taurus is also associated with the color green; the drive is attached my college ID, which is green. I also looked in the trash, for what it is worth and did not find it there.

The Moon?s final aspect is a square to Mercury, which is ruled by Mars, so I do think that will have something to do with finding or not finding the drive. But I am not sure how to read it. I am thinking of driving out to the branch campus early tomorrow so that I can look for the drive myself.
I would really appreciate suggestions on where else to look. Thanks.
~LP

[img=http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/707/flashdrive.jpg]

Chart Data: Where is the Flash Drive?
April 30, 2013, 4:46pm CDT
Columbia, Tennessee, USA
Allow yourself to be molded by your own talents.

My pronouns are she, her, hers

We have testimonies it will be found: Mars opose Sa rx in 2nd house, Moon in 4 house, NNode in 2nd house...
I also use placement of POF when search for lost items. First look near colleges, souvenirs or holy objects. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, book, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Yes, it can be at college near communication equipment or on bookshelves or in a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies or among some papers or books.
Direction Southwest
Near colour: orange, yellow
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Found!

The drive has been found!

This morning, I drove out to the branch campus again and looked around the classroom where I taught my class on Monday. The drive was actually still in the USB port in the computer tower. The tower is in a cabinet under the desk at the teacher workstation; the door to the cabinet was closed and I guess no one had thought to look in there because there is a unit on top of the desk that also has USB ports. Most people use those, but I find the ones in the tower to be a little more reliable, so I always use those.

So, Goca, you were right that the drive was inside something, such as a cabinet.

A couple other thoughts: Mars-L2 is combust and it did occur to me that the drive may be someplace where no one could see it--which is one reason why the secretary couldn't find it when she looked. Mars is also in a fixed sign, which could indicate that the location is also "fixed" or stationary.

Thanks again.
Allow yourself to be molded by your own talents.

My pronouns are she, her, hers