The difficulty when you have such a strong favourite is finding some astrology which perusades you 'reality' is about to take a curious direction.

If the Jokers C chart is ok, and there is a plausible Leo Asc narrated from his generous and limelight on court antics, then Jupiter has been going through the 10th whilst his fame and prestige has been rapidly rising.

However with astrological symbols being so multivalent and paradoxical this could also suggest more attention. Further, what he has done in the last 15 mths or so is so remarkable that Jupiter has already provided an 'expected' story.

At 3/1 he is probably worth a punt astro wise, but only someone who knows little about tennis would risk more than a tenner on it.

Nadal fan ask if Nadal be winner of RG 2013. I cast the chart for moment when I understand question: 1 Jun 2013 7:1am Belgrade Serbia ASC=9Can45
Nadal gets 1st house ruler Moon. His oponenets are represent with Sa rx. Moon is angular, Sa rx is in succedent house, this is advantage for Nadal. Moon is stronger by dignities. But Moon is in same degree as Nodes. Ivy Jacobson says: ?Any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy in a horary chart, the more far-reaching when a malefic is involved.? But Anthony Louis says that a planet in the nodal degrees shows a "fateful event," but not necessarily unpleasant. Here, Moon is in easy aspect with Nodes so I expect it will not be catastrophe event. Moreover, with Pl right on DSC oponents can not win, because were is Pl there are problems.
So I would say Nadal will win.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Goca wrote:Nadal fan ask if Nadal be winner of RG 2013. I cast the chart for moment when I understand question: 1 Jun 2013 7:1am Belgrade Serbia ASC=9Can45
Nadal gets 1st house ruler Moon. His oponenets are represent with Sa rx. Moon is angular, Sa rx is in succedent house, this is advantage for Nadal. Moon is stronger by dignities. But Moon is in same degree as Nodes. Ivy Jacobson says: ?Any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy in a horary chart, the more far-reaching when a malefic is involved.? But Anthony Louis says that a planet in the nodal degrees shows a "fateful event," but not necessarily unpleasant. Here, Moon is in easy aspect with Nodes so I expect it will not be catastrophe event. Moreover, with Pl right on DSC oponents can not win, because were is Pl there are problems.
So I would say Nadal will win.
Spot on.