OK so I've changed the Title of this Thread now to focus on Saturn's slow waltz with The South Node throughout the Spring and Summer.

This has to affect many many People. The South Node Ketu is about Unresolved Past Life experiences.

Does that point at "The" more Bigoted ?

Karmic !!

H

I was reading James's post about Sri Lanka and I noticed that both Pluto and Saturn are nearing SR, and the Nodes are still reasonably close to the mid point.

Interesting trying to work out what Ketu The South Node brings to that configeration.

For me it points to things NOT dealt with due to, in my opinion, laziness, fear or stupidity in the past Lives.

EDIT - In fact Ketu is well passed the mid point. Closing now on the first conjunction with Saturn. 20°45' approaching SR Saturn's 20°29'.

Ketu seems to stop at the 20°45'. All three stationary ?

The exact point is listed at the top of this thread.

Saturn opposite; 21:12hrs 30th/Apr/19 UKT; (08:15hrs 20th/May/19;)

Komilla Sutton reckons Ketu is like Mars and in fact set against Saturn they are the greatest Enemies.

See also Mars conjunct Rahu.

How much nastier can things get ?

H

Just happened to be reading a Pro's work and they flagged up that Mars will make an inconjunction to the conjunction of Ketu to SR Saturn on the 1st May, and on towards r.Pluto on the 2nd May.

With the general Tension dropping as the Moon's Cycle comes to an end, ebbed, there is less likely that this will set anything -VEly big off.

But you never know ?

The fact that those three resident in Capricorn are nearly stationary potentially sets off greater shock waves.

What could possibly go wrong just now ?

H

So there has been some very serious interactions with The Node this year.

Tomorrow r.Saturn catches up with The South Node, which he has been tracking for many week.

Saturn opposite; 08:29hrs UKT 04th/Jul/19;
Saturn opposite; 07:22hrs UKT 28th/Sep/19;

I feel r.Saturn has been threatening some of the less "Healthy" Structures and Organisation that are around.

Add in the Moon Wobble next week, and the Lunar Eclipse the week after then we've still go plenty of Karma to deal with yet.

H