animism and temperament

animism is an anthropological term for a worldview where there isn't any separation between the spiritual and the material world.. everything has a soul... an animal, river, and etc.. etc... that is how i understand it..

i was wondering if the phlegmatic or sanguine temperament might be more receptive to this type of consciousness? maybe the melancholic or choleric might be too, but i guess it is how i understand these differences which is driving my question..

obviously this is a pretty out their idea, but i continue to study the temperament concept as related to astrology.. this has led me to this question.. i ma presently reviewing greenbaums book on temperament..

Hi James

That's an interesting question you raise. I would definitely count as an Animist and also as a Pantheist.

Now as far as my temper is concerned, I am not quite sure how others perceive me, and certainly I am a bit of a mixed bag - at any rate, both the sanguine and the phlegmatic are prevalent at certain times.

So based on personal experience, I would say, your theory holds water. Oh, there's actually a little pun hidden in that... ;) Or to say it differently: It's not just hot air! :D

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/