Carter and Amygdala problem

Hi
I have my AC in early Gemini but now I`m wondering if it might be Taurus. In his Encyclopedia of psychological astrology Charles Carter says Amygdala problems are related to around 25º of taurus-scorpio. I had them removed in my childhood.
I wonder if there are any people out there who also had them removed but have nothing in those signs?
thanks

Hi @TT:

Just double-checking: you had amygdala problems not adenoid problems?

Amygdala surgery is very rare; adenoid surgery relatively common.

Thanks.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

moonbright.. thanks for asking tt on this again...

i happened to read a section of elon musks autobiography.. he had an operation on his adenoid to remove them when he was 11 as memory serves from a quick perusal of the book.... might be useful for tt if so.. i see though, that their is no specific birth time for him, so hard to know if early gemini or late taurus is emphasized....and of course, those degrees probably don't apply to the a different part of the body either!

Why 25 degrees Taurus? Algol? I would think anything within 5 degrees could be relevant then. I have 22 degrees Taurus Sun and I have an autoimmune disease that attacks the throat. Algol can impact the head, neck and throat. Amygdala is part of the central nervous system and Gemini ruled by Mercury rules this area.

Is Mercury afflicted? If so, I think that is a better answer than Algol. I have no idea what the author is basing this specific diagnosis on, though. Anyone with Algol prominent could have problems with the head/brain/mind but I doubt everyone with this problem has Algol in their chart. My mother had something similar as a child, from what I remember hearing, and she has a sign of Mercury rising, Mercury in detriment and opposite Uranus. No 25 degrees Taurus/Scorpio. She also has had some neurological issues and minor strokes and epileptic episodes in older age. In her 50s she had an overdose at the dentist's office that caused severe convulsions and some permanent neurological issues (and even her personality changed). All of this is very Mercury realm to me.