Hello!

I remember you sharing this document (which I found very interesting), but I believe you never said who's the attributed author and translator. It's not on the document either. What is it?

There are quite a few methods of long term prediction. Most are traditional as Modern Astrologers tend to be very cautious about making predictions much above a couple of years and most keep to shorter periods. This is understandable in a situation where lives are changing and new circumstances arise, especially when the Astrologer seems themselves in a counselling role and the object is to have a two way dialogue with the client.

I'm not sure whether things were really very different in the past, to have techniques to predict a lifetime is one thing, to make use of them in a constructive way is quite another. At best one might argue that the Long term techniques can pick out key periods in life, especially points where major change is likely to occur.

The question is in the ability to use these methods, in the understanding of these methods. After all, if an astrologer initially interprets the technique incorrectly, then how can he correctly apply it and interpret the results?