alcocoden & your guardian angels

Listening to the excellent Chris Brennan Podcast on Master of Nativity finding the ruler of the chart, in ancient times it was believed that by following certain rules astrologers could determine a single ruler of the chart which affected the fate of the individual & by supplication to this planetary ruler the individuals'
fate could be changed.
But then if our life is fated would the planetary ruler wish to change it?
The question arises are our life's fated?
So maybe I should share a few spiritual events in my own life to throw light on this question.
Having a Virgo ascendant & Gemini MC the ruler Mercury is combust the Sun in it's detriment of Pisces.,forming a Comic cross against Pluto 12th Mars 10th on the Pleiades & Jupiter located in the head of the Scorpion which according to Babylonian astrology is a sacred degree,if anything is fated then a cross must tick the boxes.
This is a dark energy. Sun rules 12th house secret enemies/witchcraft combusting my ruler Mercury.
Mars on Mc on the Pleiades which has association with witchcraft squares the ruler mercury
Pluto close to Regulus in the 12th [Prince of darkness] opposes the Sun/mercury conjunction & finally Jupiter in horns of the Scorpion squares mercury.
Lets just say there was something not going right throughout life but I could'nt find the source.
Until I became aware of a feminine spiritual diety who has helped me throughout my life. Recently using Rumen Kolevs Babylonian software it calculated my Alcocoden to be Venus in Pisces.The Alcocoden is the Guardian Angel this tallies to the feminine divinity I had become aware was helping thwart the fated Cross.
Furthermore the battle with dark energies spilled over to affect my wifes fate
which caused a spiritual enlightened master who unknown to her until up to that point, began to connect with her & advise her as to the best course of action.
Interestingly her Alcocoden is Mercury in Aquarius & her enlightened Master was a saintly monk from 700 years ago who was renowned in his ability to teach the Word of God.My Alcocoden was calculated to be a fallen Angel whereas hers was calculated to be a true Angel.
Chris says that the phenomenal rise of Christainity in the past was due to people realizing their lives are fated astrologically & only that by accepting Jesus as their saviour could they hope to othercome their fated lives.

Hi Zosma - thanks for sharing info on the podcast. I found the link and it is over 3 hours but am going to try to check it out:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theastrolo ... chart/amp/

I have a third differentia chart (arguably no hyleg/alcoccoden), so always find ideas on significant rulers interesting. I almost died of pneumonia at the age of 5 and would have died without significant medical intervention (I later have had 2 other significant pneumonia episodes that again would have killed me without medical intervention). Robert Hand has said his chart is also like that and it is common in those of us with significant illness/injury at a young age that would have killed us without intervention.

Hi Tanit3333

Thanks for your reply

Did not know about a third differentia chart Will look into it.Sorry to hear the fate it brought you, Incidentally having mentioned the dark energies in my post is that synchronicity in that yours is the 666 post.

Incidentally having mentioned the dark energies in my post is that synchronicity in that yours is the 666 post.
:shock:

Let's make it 667 quickly!

I am halfway through the podcast now, which was oddly recorded on my birthday. I am watching it at 2x speed, since I have a very swift Mercury conjunct Mars. I am finding it interesting but I find it hard to believe my master of nativity is Venus. That is my most afflicted planet and the planet I least resonate with. I was expecting Mars but it lords it. The predominator apparently does not need to be aspected to qualify, which I find kind of odd because what great use is a luminary in significations such as this if it does not give light to anything? However, since it is just like an owner of a ship rather than the captain, I guess it does not matter. My Sun is unaspected so in prediction of life techniques I can never find an alcoccoden but for the purposes of these significations I guess it does not matter. The captain of my ship is Venus? Ok. I just really don't resonate at all though. I am as far removed from a Venusian person as it gets, even if it is in Aries. Prediction of life techniques in some computer programs have given Venus as my alcoccoden also, I believe.

I have never felt Sun in Taurus meant much to me, so the theory that day sect people might relate better does not work for me. I think it describes my friendships and work allies well though - loyalty and luck in the 11th house, and rules my 2nd, also showing the patrimony is poor (peregrine and unaspected). Otherwise, on a personality level I don't really relate much to my Sun sign, but my Sun is also opp Uranus. If anything, I think I fit an Aquarius Sun sign due to the 11th house and Uranus influence.

Chris Brennnan said he would post the Egyptian bound degrees but I don't see it. Does anyone have a link to a source for that? I want to try the ASC bounds lord as master of nativity.

Thanks, James. I find the ascendant master of nativity makes more sense for a personality descriptor at least, considering it should be a significant planet. At the end of the talk I felt kind of confused on which lords to use because there are a lot of different choices. It left me feeling like I want to scrap the whole idea. The historical information was great though. I look forward to the prediction of lifespan talk but am afraid it may end up being overwhelming with various choices, like this talk.

Zosma - I am guessing Chris Brennan will talk about first, second and third differentia charts in his future podcast on lifespan predictors but Bernadette Brady has an article on the internet for Hyleg/Alcoccoden significators that goes into those types of charts too. Third differentia live past rearing but do not live past the age of 12 usually. As Chris mentions in this podcast, some believe that just shows possibility for death at a young age, which would occur without medical intervention, etc. but does not guarantee it.

Do you have more info on this guardian angel/diety idea? I felt like it was barely mentioned in this talk but there was a general mentioning that it was believed that when something difficult is shown, you can pray to a diety that deals with that issue to get help to overcome it. They then mention that Christianity sort of frees you from this idea (which I agree, as a Christian myself - all the more reason to put down Venus in detriment as master of my nativity, a classical placement of atheism, according to Lilly).

Hi Tanit 3333
Guardian angels? According to tradition, we all have them but I feel that alcocoden is something in addition to the Guardian Angel.
What fits for me through life experience is the folk legend of a war in heaven between Gods angels & Satan, the Gates were opened & in the ensuing battle many neutral Angels fell to earth The neutrals are the fairy legends of old & Gods /Goddesses but also on Earth are Satan & his hordes.
It is these beings that can affect your fate especially vulnerable people who sit on the fence & have no belief other than belief in themselves these people are easily cursed.The other thing from antiquity which is relevant today is the power of the evil eye, the evil eye is projected by a glance powered by an envious heart & it aligns a person to the dragon for he was envious of God in heaven.
The evil eye can ruin your fate in one instant. People who have an evil eye would have the lights over Algol Some may not know they have this power Others do & rejoice in the misfortune it brings.Satan favours these people for he rejoices in misfortune of humans.Yet you will find that these people will have
all kinds of good fortune in their lifes as a reward from the dragon.
The alcocoden are spiritual forces that may have ancestral connections with the land & roots. They seem to help you to develop spiritually
Probably but for my Alcocoden I would not be around today.Also she brought my soul partner to me, & showed me my hidden enemy that had been using the evil eye against me. It is good to know the alcocoden so that you can work together.

I think Judaism and Christianity introduced the idea of moral choice (inaptly named "free will.") It would be mighty hard to run a society in which people believed that any kind of miserable behaviour was simply that person's destiny.

I mean, try speeding down a highway and, when you're pulled over for a traffic violation, explain to the highway patrol officer that your destiny made you do it.

The other thing is that for people who believe in a Divine Presence, or Universal Intelligence (sometimes called God) then this Divine Presence has to be far more powerful than any evil eye, fallen angel, enemy, Satanic hordes, or what have you.

I think my alcocoden is Mercury. Anciently Mercury ruled astrology, but was also the psychopomp or conductor of souls.

So as a result of speeding you kill someone have you not affected their destiny?
And in Christianity is their not a concept that not everybody is saved but certain predestined individuals?

Zosma wrote:Hi Tanit 3333
Guardian angels? According to tradition, we all have them but I feel that alcocoden is something in addition to the Guardian Angel.
What fits for me through life experience is the folk legend of a war in heaven between Gods angels & Satan, the Gates were opened & in the ensuing battle many neutral Angels fell to earth The neutrals are the fairy legends of old & Gods /Goddesses but also on Earth are Satan & his hordes.
It is these beings that can affect your fate especially vulnerable people who sit on the fence & have no belief other than belief in themselves these people are easily cursed.The other thing from antiquity which is relevant today is the power of the evil eye, the evil eye is projected by a glance powered by an envious heart & it aligns a person to the dragon for he was envious of God in heaven.
The evil eye can ruin your fate in one instant. People who have an evil eye would have the lights over Algol Some may not know they have this power Others do & rejoice in the misfortune it brings.Satan favours these people for he rejoices in misfortune of humans.Yet you will find that these people will have
all kinds of good fortune in their lifes as a reward from the dragon.
The alcocoden are spiritual forces that may have ancestral connections with the land & roots. They seem to help you to develop spiritually
Probably but for my Alcocoden I would not be around today.Also she brought my soul partner to me, & showed me my hidden enemy that had been using the evil eye against me. It is good to know the alcocoden so that you can work together.

The alcocoden is likely another manifestation of the guardian angels, or another name for them. Just as Satan might be synonymous with archons.

I'll take the old, OLD texts over the pseudopsychobabble polluting astrology today. Something about the thousand years+ casting shadows in contrast to fashion.