Hello everyone - Astrology Survey

Dear forum members,
I'm new to this forum and glad to write here for the first time.
I don't know if my post is suitable here, please let me know if it's not.

I am an amateur astrologer and an MSW student in Tel Aviv University in Israel.
My thesis research is about interest in astrology and mental well-being in adults.

If you are 18+, I would much appreciate it if you could participate in the research by filling out a short survey:

https://forms.gle/NALmYWXhmUFtXfm79

Thank you very much.
Yigal

Hello Paul!
My thesis examines the relationship between interest in astrology and mental well-being, i.e. life satisfaction & meaning in life.
This is based on my nearly 20 years experience of interest in astrology and experiencing its benefits.
To my surprise, there is almost no research at all examining this aspect of interest in astrology, hence the importance of this research.
I have found only 1 (!) research showing that interest in astrology helps coping with negative life events. This has inspired me to further explore the subject.
I hope the research would shed some light on the bright sides and on the advantages of engagement in astrology.

I would much appreciate the forum members' support!

https://forms.gle/NALmYWXhmUFtXfm79

why don't you lay out the survey in a point to point way here in the forum, as opposed to via google? i think you might even be able to set something up via skyscript, but i don't know how to do that... how many questions have you got to ask? maybe if you put them in point form inside this text, some of us might answer them directly in the forum..

Therese,
I would be glad to share my findings with the forum.
Thanks for participating!

James_m,
I chose Google platform since it enables exporting the data to a statistical software for data analysis, as well as for being user friendly and easy to work with.

Tanit3333,
Thanks for trying :)

Yigal

I would assume that adoption of any structured philosophy (eg religion) could enhance a feeling of mental well being, in terms of being confident of knowing 'the truth'. How will you differentiate between astrology and all the other systems and structures in popular currency? It can equally (as we see in certain religions) promote a feeling of extremism. It would seem the adopted system is rather a rationalisation of the individual temperament than the other way about surely? (I am thinking of the famous adrenaline experiments of ?Cannon and someone I've forgotten)