Summer Transit Alert!

Okay Kids, time to load your computer screens with your sidereal chart, or take the partially read stack of books off it. Dig through your database and advise your clients and family members too. Hold on to something, a rather bumpy ride is coming up...

Some imminent and serious transit afflictions are happening around transiting Saturn and Ketu (true Nodes) this summer. Ketu takes station around 23 degrees of Sagittarius the first week of July joined by Saturn. I've spoken before about this Saturn/Ketu conjunction. Personal notable events for some of you and also note that significant mundane events are poised to follow as well, especially if these planets are weak and/or badly placed.

Also tranisting Mars/Mercury gets caught up in the Rahu/Ketu axis between June 11th and 15th so it would be best to avoid nonessential travel and use caution to avoid accidents and confrontations by being extra alert and patient.

From June 16th through the second week of July Mercury and Mars are entangled as they advance through Gemini and Cancer and it will be a troublesome period for those born under the signs of Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Aquarius.

If you are a Scorpio like me take special precautions as the conjunction ploughs through the 8th house of obstacles and difficulties from June 16th to the 21st or so. (Whole sign houses BTW). The prelude to this mentioned above, Mars crashes the Nodal axis beginning on June 11th and Mercury a few days later on the 15th. Coborns are vulnerable too.

Could there be more? oh yes, on June 15th through the 18th the Mercury/Mars conjunction is caught up in the Nodal axis and under Saturns very negative seventh house aspect (opposition). Those born under the signs of Cancer, Virgo and Pisces are particularly vulnerable then.

Be well.

thanks aj,

i was wondering how this time frame would unfold as well... i was mostly thinking of it on an international level... how are countries relating to other countries kinda thing... i think things have been heating up for some time and the friction between the usa and russia and china is palatable.. i suppose we can include other countries in this too.. i am not sure how it is going to work out, but the friction i is very noticeable as i see it and it has been for some time.. these heightened moments in time have the possibility of blowing up into something bigger if they are not contained by cooler heads...

i sent you a pm this morning too..
cheers
james

james_m wrote:thanks aj,

i was wondering how this time frame would unfold as well... i was mostly thinking of it on an international level... how are countries relating to other countries kinda thing... i think things have been heating up for some time and the friction between the usa and russia and china is palatable.. i suppose we can include other countries in this too.. i am not sure how it is going to work out, but the friction i is very noticeable as i see it and it has been for some time.. these heightened moments in time have the possibility of blowing up into something bigger if they are not contained by cooler heads...
Any national chart that has a planet or house center close to 23 degrees in the positive signs will be under affliction by the nodes, and of course, the houses ruled by Saturn will be deeply affected. Nations born under the signs of Cancer, Virgo and Pisces are particularly vulnerable.
The current international sense of escalation is palpable.
So, yes, let us hope cool heads prevail.

hi aj,

i am wondering if you could explain why you emphasize a concern for the signs cancer, virgo and pisces?

i think i understand why a concern for virgo, as saturn is aspecting virgo from sag which is tied in with the nodal axis, but i am not sure why you emphasize cancer and pisces... virgo also gets the square from mars...

thanks
james

james_m wrote:hi aj,

i am wondering if you could explain why you emphasize a concern for the signs cancer, virgo and pisces?

i think i understand why a concern for virgo, as saturn is aspecting virgo from sag which is tied in with the nodal axis, but i am not sure why you emphasize cancer and pisces... virgo also gets the square from mars...
Saturn is the 8th, 6th, and 12th lord respectively for those ascendants.