Astrology is dangerous proceed with caution

Summer 2008
Dreamed a shop mannequin was sat in front of me, I was fascinated with her because I felt this to be my mother I kept asking myself how is it a mannequin is my mother?
She told me she was from the North & it's beautiful there. She gave me a card to show off its beauty I opened the card & heard the sound of little children giggling & laughing with delight.
I stood up and walked in a circle around the mannequin my perception changed
behind the mannequin was a beautiful Goddess ....I realized the manniquin represents women mothers the female archetype you can dress them as you want but the Goddess is behind them all
I began to surface to waking consciousness hearing her voice urgently calling to me"what do you know of Pi'
I thought Pi is 3.142 recurring to infinity,
Shortly after this dream a Crop circle appeared in South England near Barbury castle Nobody knew what it represented until a Canadian mathematician realized it represented Pi.To this day it is known as the Pi crop circle.
The thing about circles is they bring infinity into reality Pi is made of two parts the mundane 3 & the decimals stretching into infinity.
So why is Astrology dangerous?
I had my room replastered the builders removed the old mortar dot & dabbed
plasterboards onto the brick surface they knew of my interest in astrology
So can you win me the lottery one of them persistently asked me. Well lets see what happens I began drawing astrological symbols on the four walls using the most prevalent planetary forces for that time then using numerology would produce numbers that would have a high probability of showing up.
the builder won two thousand pounds.
Immediately after drawing astrological symbols around the four walls strange things happened Items would vanish then later reappear in another location It became so bad that the burly builders became afraid to come to the house to work.
So why is astrology dangerous?
The witches circle they raise power within a circle to change reality The Nazi created their secret weapon Die Glocke where it is reported many vanished into another reality to avoid capture by the allies.
Lastly take a good look around your cities & note all the circular symbols looking down on people from high places or just wait for the news on TV and as you wait & enter a meditative state watch the circle spinning very quickly trapping your mind & perception.Just as I moved in a circle around the mannikin & found the Goddess I suspect there are darker forces manipulating
peoples awareness on the edges of infinity
Be careful when you look at the circular charts with represntations of infinite values they may be reading you more than you are reading the charts.

Hi Zosma , that's rather strange...
And what would you say about the non circular charts like the ones used in sidereal astrology in some countries? According to this view it won't be dangerous to study these

Re: Astrology is dangerous proceed with caution

Zosma wrote:Summer 2008
Dreamed a shop mannequin was sat in front of me, I was fascinated with her because I felt this to be my mother I kept asking myself how is it a mannequin is my mother?

She told me she was from the North & it's beautiful there. She gave me a card to show off its beauty I opened the card & heard the sound of little children giggling & laughing with delight.

I stood up and walked in a circle around the mannequin my perception .
I realise that I am late to the party with adding to this thread but I could not help noticing that the visuals in this dream connect to the Sabian Symbols, introduced by Elsie Wheeler and Marc Edmund Jones in the mid-1920s.

Aquarius 8 : Beautifully gowned wax figures.

Virgo 4 : A coloured child playing with white children.

I think if you keep a dream journal, noting the date and time, you may find that corresponding astrological degree symbols act as a cipher.

I love analogies and associations in my life ...

Imagine that you are the only one who can read. People come to you who cannot read, some of them know how to recognize the letter "A" in the text,

someone can distinguish ten letters, but cannot read the letter by letter.

The astrological alphabet is the arrangement of the planets at the time of a person's birth. The ability to decipher the meaning of the location of the planets for each specific case is tantamount to the ability to read and understand what you are reading.

waybread wrote:I view astrology as a way to be helpful to people.

Sort of takes the fun out of it for some people, I know.
I agree too. There are lots of ways to extend your help to everyone, and astrology is no exception. :)

I don't know about this, but I decided to study astrology to help my family and friends with some decision-making especially with buying a property, money stuff, being healthy, etc. Lots of things.

People are looking for any kind of orientation more than ever in these societies. Astrology can offer some of them an affordable tool if it is not practiced on a fatalistically superstitious level but as a psychological based counseling. Not everyone has the time and money for professional psychotherapy. People find faith and help in much more irrational things or beliefs too.