How does it?

So I've been doing in-depth research into horse racing astrology.

There are so many methods out there like the addey which is the most accurate, then the weights, angles, planetary hour method.

Also I've done countless and countless methods, research and my own theories over the last 2 years.

Edited post.
Last edited by Vas on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Same time, same place, literally same astrological chart/configuration

-Yesterday the favourite won which was expecting an underdog to win
-A 7/1 won which was expected which was the 2nd underdog in this race

However yesterday the favourite won!

It's my experience in contests that astrology works best with only two competitors, football, basketball, cricket, boxing, etc. Contests with multiple contestants is a completely different matter. I don't know any good method for that.
I suggest doing many many charts under the same conditions and try to find some indicator which works the best the most often. A hundred charts may seem like enough but you should probably do several hundred.
It's very tempting to think that if something works once then it will work all the time. No two charts are ever really exactly the same. There may be other subtle differences which can change the results.

When does Addey work and when doesn't it.

I don't expect it to work by itself every time but may consider it as part of a 'package' of astrological ( and sometimes non-astrological) considerations.

Good - there are differences between two charts and the theory that this approach identifies favourites can now be discounted. For this sort of research, a no can be as good as a yes, it allows the process to move on.

I'd go for competitions of more than two, or at least more than two outcomes as a win/lose only option requires very high percentage to have any significance.
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.