Seems to be definite now: Jan. 31st, 2020, 23:00 London time.
"Home & Castle" = Sa/PL con. IC.
I hope they postpone it a bit more because seriously why would anyone want to chose a foundation chart for any sort of independence agreement with Saturn and Pluto together opposite the MC? And square the people ( Moon).

Anyway with Mars (7th house ruler) square Neptune they will be negotiating for ever
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

hey hamish - happy new year!

one has to always keep in mind, the reading of a chart for a child, will not be the same for reading the chart of a grown person, or someone who is old and close to death.. so the question has to be - what is the background to the nation - uk - and where and why does it finds itself where it is today? the concept of nation state is fairly new as far as time goes.. but one could say the sun has indeed been setting on the british empire and it is fairly far along in terms of it's growth potential and development here.. one could say that the whole idea of brexit is like dealing with early stage dementia for example! the fact this issue has caused so much angst must have something to do with the stage the uk is at as a nation in decline in many respects.. same deal usa which you mention later in your post too..

keeping all this in mind, one is more able to access how the astrology might work out.. the jupiter-uranus trine might seem like a lucky break in itself... this to me is mostly just getting on with the chaos that has ensued since cameron offered the referendum on it... but that is little consolation as i see it... boris pushes thru what seems to be a deeply divisive issue for the side that voted 52 % in favour.. that is the lucky break, lol...i just don't see how one can view his being sworn in as prime minister as all that positive in the wider picture here.. i back this up with the chart for the time he was sworn in as pm too... i suppose we will have to wait and see, but none of these charts operate independently.. they are all tied to a much bigger picture that is unfolding and has to be kept in mind..