The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

The Stock Markets till 16th Oct 2019
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was a "Hell" of a few Weeks, wasn't it ? !! But what were the Astrological Drivers to create such Selling ?

I think the Uranus square to the New Moon was important and perhaps that Leo was in play too. Mars in Leo.

Things are changing now that the Sun approaches Virgo. Mercury in Leo trine to Jupiter helpful but Jupiter direct is less powerful in aspect.

And Jupiter about squeeze passed r.Saturn too. That should help and further Chat about QE and Rate Cuts should appear.

Already the muttering from Germany ans talk of three more Rates Cuts in the US this year.

So we should have further Relief for the Main Markets but clearly what has happened recently isn't just forgotten.

And the Mars combustion, +VE, I feel may generate a lot of heat for Mercury, but before that it inconjunctions r.Saturn and r.Pluto.

The Week of the 2nd Sept looks Volatile, but r.Uranus will be in trine so perhaps NOT so bad.

Before then Venus has to pass Mars. But as that is over the middle of next Weekend perhaps the Markets won't be shaken by it.

It looks like Mercury's affliction by r.Saturn and r.Pluto is also at that Weekend.

Well the r.Pluto bit of it anyway. The r.Saturn part comes mid this Week ahead.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as usual The Stars suggest the reality on Earth.

There is now way that everything is smooth Sailing after the last few Weeks.

But Jupiter's move passed r.Saturn soon and then on towards r.Neptune and r.Pluto should mean QE and Rates Cuts and we can see the Timings of that.

The Sun is heating up Mars now and that lasts for many many Weeks. It won't go unnoticed.

And it is in the Detail Accounting/ Banking World that that will appear. And that is where People will be paying attention anyway just now.

Won't everybody be assessing where things go now ?

H
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vas,

Quote:
2020 will bring Jupiter into Capricorn. Could this indicate solidarity and stability?

Technically, it will occur in 2019 in December. Jupiter in Cap has a bit of a history for recessions. https://astro-chologist.com/jupiter-in-capricorn-2019-and-a-history-of-financial-crisis/

The biggest red flag to most is probably Saturn in mid Cap though:
http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0000463.HTM
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/ Bouncing around the low 2,900s now. +VE day today with Mercury trine Jupiter.

2/ Waiting now for Jupiter to dance with r.Neptune. It should be good as it peaks on the 21st Sept and we have the ECB on the 12th Sept, the Fed on the 18th Sept, and the BoJ and BoE on the 19th Sept meetings.

3/ But that'll be well passed Time and Drinks ONLY for the Well Connected. Loads of -VEs appearing.

4/ Mercury has slipped passed r.Saturn and does the same with r.Pluto over the weekend coming. Good News.

5/ Venus, meets Mars, the Sun meets Mars, but r.Uranus is in trine. That all may pass off OK. Good News. Venus Mars over the Weekend.

There isn't much Umph but equally NOT much Drag. We need to push up into the mid to high 2,900s to break this Resistance.

6/ The focus does change to Detail Orientation with the Sun entering Virgo. People will be assessing things with great care.

I'd feel Mars getting a shot from the Sun into early Sept could deliver much needed Yang. But where ? Worth checking your 11° Virgo and square to such Points ! Somebody might get a Rocket Booster !!

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Sun crossing Trump's Ascendant and Venus and Mars into his 1st House. Venus crosses over Mars during the Weekend, and then the Sun tracks Mars till the 2nd Sept.

I feel it is a bit of a Buying Opportunity. Jupiter is beginning to bite into r.Neptune, and Pluto and will do to Uranus too.

r.Saturn is Out of the Game till late in September. We should begin to Rally.

Mercury cross the Asteriod of Fear next Week. That won't help us Find Our Feet, but I expect Jupiter to start delivering soon. We had been pushing up into the 2,930 hadn't we !!

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'd imagine it was Venus dropping into Virgo and meeting Mars that caused the Selling.

Although we might continue a bit more early on Monday I'm hoping that Jupiter will begin to lift us.

He's working against Uranus's retro action and the separation of Neptune and Pluto.

I still feel we should move into the 3,000s again. Key dates now are the completion of the Jupiter r.Neptune square around the 20th Sept and then the Translation of that Energy to Pluto till the 12th Oct.

I'l be glad when Mercury has made it into Virgo, and I am interested to see what the Sun Mars conjunction brings.

That's a lot of Yang to be absorbed by 09°45' Virgo or around there. Something is going to Kick Off from that.

Unfortunately Mercury will then combust very late on the 4th Sept UKT. And will have been beaten up by Mars earlier in that Week.

Just more Technical -VEs to swim against. Poor Old Jupiter. The Mercury combustion is problematic as it is another Gear Change to the lower side.

Perhaps things will be Volatile till Wednesday the 4th Sept, when we might begin to get some Traction upwards.

Um ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jupiter's direct motion has taken it passed r.Saturn and it is now activating The Trump "Wacky" Zone and does so till late Oct.

No offence Mr President. Trumpy will be less grounded now and less sober in mood. But his creativity will be flowing so we'll hear loads of "Good" Ideas.

I think this will be mostly +VE for the Markets, but with the odd Schizo Curved Ball thrown in.

Umph ? However we've got the Mercury combust then its Setting in the in the week of the 2nd Sept.

Further, the Tide is turning to the -VE with r.Uranus gaining speed and Neptune and Pluto separating.

Further, the all important Jupiter r.Pluto sextile may be a weak one as r.Pluto SDs soon before it.

It completes its SD on the 4th Oct so then the question is what sort of power does Pluto exert on Jupiter running into Oct ?

Hard Call. From experience I'd say to the weaker side of things unfortunately. But Jupiter also makes a 135° to r.Uranus around the 11th Oct.

So I feel The Party may still seem to be swinging upto then.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury just crossing the Asteriod of Fear and heading into Virgo tomorrow. But closing in on the Sun.

A New Moon will form soon and it'll involve r.Uranus trining it at about 06°41' Virgo.

Mars is in trine to r.Uranus today. Um ? Things in the Melting Pot but I'd feel this might be the Bottom today and the US should begin to Rally a bit later.

Come On !

Fine Margins though just now until the Mercury combustion and escape from Mars has occurred. Another Bear experience probably.

But all the Time r.Uranus and Neptune separating from Pluto is dragging us Down.

The South Node now applying to slowing r.Saturn and they meet soon after r.Saturn has SD in late Sept.

Hard to know what it means but it has to add Tension somewhere.

Where's the talk of more QE ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can NOT escape from the fact that The Gates to Hell are opening. And that will accelerate once Saturn goes direct in late Sept. And the descent will continue till into January.

However, Jupiter might help us jump across the Abyss one last time. For a few months more that is. And next week let's try NOT to trip up on Mercury's combustion. Um ?

The first half of next week is potentially pretty problematic with Mercury approaching the Sun, but the Sun approaching Mars.

That's a lot of Heat. Does it mean a massive Mental Reset for poor Old Mercury and Traders with it ?

But a Reset can be +VE. Anyway watch out for late Monday thru till say Noon on Wednesday 4th Sept.

r.Uranus offers some "help" from the trine. Watch the News !

Is there anything "Dodgy" in the Pipeline for the first few days of next week especially later on Tuesday ? Certainly as Tuesday develops ?

Something BIZARRE may well happen as Tuesday 3rd Sept develops till Dawn on the 4th Sept Wednesday.

Probably from the Get Go in Europe on the Tuesday UKT.

On the Face of It I'd say some sort of Sell Off. Certainly worth taking some DAILY PUT Options to cover the Tuesday. And a Weekly as the combustion happens after hours in the USA.

TUESDAY 3rd SEPT.

I'd be surprised if something significant doesn't happen but that can cut both ways especially as r.Uranus's trine will have some +VE turbo affect.

SO STAND BY YOUR BEDS from Dawn on Tuesday 3rd Sept till Dawn on Wednesday 4th Sept UKT.

Keep you Ears Pealed for any News due then. Is September due to bring anything important ?

Weren't there Tariffs due ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got a fairly +VE looking New Moon tomorrow with r.Uranus in trine followed by a fairly dangerous looking start to next week.

Um ?

Another Booster followed by a Sell Off ? But then I'd say it'll be a Buy and hold till late Sept.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting New Moon forming just now with r.Uranus in trine. We need the SP 500 to push passed the Resistance Levels holding it down.

But I feel next week we'll see another Dump-ette and we'll be back down below 2,850.

But as Wednesday the 4th Sept develops it'd be a time to for the last Rally to start.

I'm NOT sure about Tuesday 3rd Sept but as the UK Parliament and most of the Citizens will be at War with the Government then that is a clue.

On the Face of It early next week till Dawn on Wednesday should be a real kick in the sore place.

But it doesn't feel like that just now does it ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we head into a American Long Weekend. That should help my temporary Sell Off theory.

The Markets pulled back a bit and over the Weekend Mercury approaches the Mars and then the Sun.

Well that is how it plays out but the Sun is closest just now. So add the Sun to Mars and we should get loads of Heat.

Mercury should really really combust then. But r.Uranus is in trine so it ain't totally straight forward, and we just had a New Moon.

We might well get some Good News re China over the Weekend, and that'll upset my Theory.

But a decent bit of Selling will force the ECB to be more Generous. I hear so far they ain't inclined towards too much QE.

Are they off their Heeds ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Interesting few days ahead. I haven't heard anything about the Tariffs kicking in today being cancelled or postponed.

But I think the US Markets will be closed tomorrow. So that might help but then Tuesday should be a Shocker.

I'd hope that any Sell Off will stimulate QE Talk soon. Loads of Central Banks meeting this month.

The ECB as soon as the 12th Sept I think, then three more the week after. That fits well with the Jupiter r.Neptune square but last time we had to have a Sell Off before they acted.

Then it should be a smooth Rally till the 20th Sept I'd say then Flat Lining till mid Oct.

This Tuesday into Wednesday am should be a Shocker. We'll see ..... If so I'll be buying Longs on Wednesday morning UKT.

We could be on for a Screamer for the rest of September once this Little Hurdle is crossed.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moooooooooorning !

1/ So the Sun has crossed over Mars - pheeeeew !

And now Mercury has to cross over Mars and then the Sun.

That points to a bumpy ride till Dawn tomorrow in the UK.

2/ Those Planets transiting Virgo are in opposition to r.Neptune, and Jupiter is at the Mid Point !

A Heady Mix.

Certainly, there is an awful lot in the Melting Pot just now. UK Parliamentary Dilemmas and Central Banks' Actions ?

And I am sure there are loads of Other things too.

We should all feel better tomorrow.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Monumental Events in the UK passed off without fuss. Mercury has combusted and passed thru the Sun.

The SP 500 is around 2,915 so we can hope the Rally will continue now as Jupiter's supporting Breezes blows on shore.

This should manifest itself as QE from the ECB, BoE, BoJ and the Fed in the next two weeks.

However, much else suggest the Tide is turning and I think Saturn's direct motion in late September will be the end.

Even Mercury's move to the Setting side of the Sun is a -VE, and when it bumps into Venus on the 13th Sept this is another -VE.

That's the way it goes when looking at The Cycles.

Around 2,945 seems to be the Resistance that needs to be broken. And the tightening range of the SP Charts suggest that might happen.

With one last Spurt !

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: