boris johnson

i think i mentioned i would do a post on boris johnsons chart in the sidereal part of the forum...

it is interesting looking at the profection data for this moment as it lends some weight to the idea that the angles are close.... 2pm sounds like a rounded off time however... notice where saturn is at present in the profection chart which is overlay-ed onto boris johnsons chart.. maybe it is a coincidence...

then when one examines the transit data with this same chart, the transit of nodal axis - saturn, also sits fairly exact on the midheaven angle.. see below...

what is especially interesting to me is the close opposition of sun to his natal saturn in aquarius and the surprising nature of his latest move here on the waning moon... he is getting a lot of animosity and hostility from a number of angles too...

it is interesting how divided people are on his latest actions with regard to the uk-brexit topic.. here is an interesting article

Is Britain Becoming a Failed State?
Aug 20, 2019 Chris Patten

https://www.project-syndicate.org/comme ... en-2019-08

Re: boris johnson

james_m wrote: the transit of nodal axis - saturn, also sits fairly exact on the midheaven angle..
from the BBC today, "The government is expected to table a motion to hold a general election on 14 October if it is defeated by MPs opposed to a no-deal Brexit on Tuesday."
Saw this and quickly looked over Boris' chart.
Looking ahead transit wise to mid-October, the nodal axis will be exact on Boris' mc/ic with Saturn conjunct Ketu at the same time right at the very end of September first of October. By the 10th the Nodes (true) will start moving off pretty fast after that and I don't see too much-transiting mischief for a while after. Likely Boris will have the most pressure sooner than when the MP's return to Parliament on the 14th for the Queen's speech.
Will Ketu scour away old stodgy Saturn's way of doing things?
Is this No-deal Brexit happening or being scrapped?
or with that Rahu on the MC Boris will be able to manipulate his way out of this mess?

I know we've touched on this before but the 1801 chart has the same Nodal afflictions as Boris' chart to the mc/ic right but also on the 1801 natal 8th lord Sun is a player here too! The transiting 1801 Sun and Mars are in the first house as well. tSun is conjunct natal Ketu around October 10th. The 1801 chart peaks with the Nodes a few days later than Boris, right on the 14th.

With the last Ketu/Saturn conjunction are the people going to protest in the streets? For sure there is going to be losses, debts, and setbacks from some form of conflict. Hopefully only the parliamentary kind.

One way or another I think it's going to be a genuine anguish for the UK starting first half of October through mid-November.

BBC News. 2019. “Brexit: ‘Election in October’ If MPs Block No Deal,??? September 2, 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49558596.
Last edited by AJ on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks aj... i agree about the anguish for the uk into october and more... i just can't see this working out for the uk or boris... i am going to have to think about this and consider the astro more before i comment further...

james_m wrote:thanks aj... i agree about the anguish for the uk into october and more... i just can't see this working out for the uk or boris... i am going to have to think about this and consider the astro more before i comment further...
Breaking News:Brexit: Tory MP defects ahead of crucial no-deal vote.

Boris just lost his 1 MP majority. That was the other shoe waiting to fall.
Is the government going to fail or win?
Maybe should blow the dust off Boris' PM solemnization chart too.

BBC News. 2019. “Brexit: Tory MP Defects Ahead of Crucial No-Deal Vote,??? September 3, 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49570682.

Boris in:
Mercury Mahadasha.
Ketu Bhukti

Ketu bhukti is prone to make mistakes.

Winds up heavily with the current global saturn/ketu transit
over Boris MC/IC axis. Great uncertainty....
The saturn ketu uncertainty in general life structures these days
is displayed in Boris dasha sequence. As prime minister his chart is reflecting the country.

Interesting to watch the drama in the british parlament yesterday,
and his defeat.
Seems to be reflected also by the transit of the dasha lord Mercury...

transit Mercury in his 12th house of loss...in planetary war with transit Mars.
Literary like a warfare and intense debate.. :D

Stefan wrote:Boris in:
Mercury Mahadasha.
Ketu Bhukti

Ketu bhukti is prone to make mistakes.

Winds up heavily with the current global saturn/ketu transit
over Boris MC/IC axis. Great uncertainty....
The saturn ketu uncertainty in general life structures these days
is displayed in Boris dasha sequence. As prime minister his chart is reflecting the country.

Interesting to watch the drama in the british parlament yesterday,
and his defeat.
Seems to be reflected also by the transit of the dasha lord Mercury...

transit Mercury in his 12th house of loss...in planetary war with transit Mars.
Literary like a warfare and intense debate.. :D
Yes, Wednesday and the last few days has certainly been a disaster for the new PM and the surrounding chaos and even personal emotions in Parliament was almost painful to watch Wednesday.
Today, Thursday is almost as dramatic as yesterday and still very turbulent and the PM's brother Jo has quit due to personal/national conflicts. Must have been a real personal blow to Boris too. "Et tu, Brute?" This I would attribute to Mars' in the 12th with the Sun/Me.

Once transiting Mercury has separated and passes into Virgo with Venus by the middle of next week things should calm down a bit, though transiting Mars squares Jupiter in the 1801 chart at that time implying further obstructions and setbacks to the political situation.
Definitely Boris' Mercury-Ketu period is not auspicious. Transiting 12th lord Sun conjunct transiting 8th lord Mars with transiting 1st lord Mercury all in heaped together in the 12th and afflicted by 9th house glance from Ketu in the 4th house; conjunct stationary Saturn 6th lord in the bhava madhya of his 4th house. (phew, that's a lot.) This has resulted in a massive defeat for him.

The features and tensions in the 1801 national horoscope are much the same collected on 12th lord at 19° Sg and the equal bhava madhya of the 4th house. The 1801 chart is currently in Rahu/Saturn so political setbacks and conflict are likely to be severe for some time yet.