This was definitely an interesting chart. I do think a combust querent is one of my Achillies heels for whatever reason. As I think I said already, a professional horary reader here once mentioned she lost a longtime client after attempting to read a chart where the querent was combust and said she looked at them with caution ever since.

According to Barbara Dunn's horary book, she says that Lilly's consideration on a combust querent means that they may not view the matter objectively or they may not be truthful to the astrologer. She goes on to say that Lilly himself did read his own charts where he was combust though.

I guess I will leave it to what Deb says on a Sun-Venus aspect showing potential for a relationship and the fact that Jupiter in the 1st is acting as a co-sig for the querent and Sun is collecting the light of Venus and Jupiter and leads to perfection (Venus translates a trine from Jupiter to Sun via a cazimi conjunction). Mars is not able to perfect anything here and Moon is afflicted. I honestly did not pay much attention to Jupiter initially because I did not notice it was in the 1st just barely. I probably assumed it was more so second house after re-reading my initial statement. Jupiter can be a strong force in any chart in the 1st and dignified. Here it is barely in the 1st but technically more than 5 degrees from the 2nd.