upload

NFL Week 2
Seattle Seahawks at Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh, PA
Sept. 15/19
1:00 PM EDT

Steelers (Sagittarius) on 1st with dominant Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the house. Full disclosure... Seahawks fan and almost gave up immediately on seeing this! (Damn.)
Anyway... Seahawks 7th has Gemini and an empty house.

Steeler ruler Jupiter is as mentioned, strong and in their house. It is trine the Moon (Aries) in the 5th so home crowd happy? Separating squares from the Sun and Mars (Virgo) in 10th don't seem problematic, but hopefully I'm wrong. They may keep the scoring down though. The Jupiter square Pisces Neptune in 4th indicates they are likely to stay grounded mentally.

Hawk's Mercury (Libra) in the 10th is widely separating from a conjunction with the Virgo Sun (10 deg) and an opposition to the Aries Moon (8 deg) so I am ignoring them. It is, however, tightly conjunct a dominant Libra Venus, also in 10th. A ray of hope? This might be a closer game than expected for these two teams.
Neptune in the 4th always strikes me as an "in your dreams" situation for the visitors.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Yes!!!! I was wrong!!! We're 2-0!!!

In my defence, I wasn't aware it was Pete Carroll's birthday (Seattle Coach) and with that Virgo Sun in 10...

Has anyone else noticed that when a player has a birthday (or a new baby) they do really well? Hockey players usually score, etc.

@kazzamm
It was a close game ;)
Yes, I have noticed in Australian sport (rugby) players with bday’s often score tries. I will be paying closer attention to NFL now!
Hey did you hear about Brees injury ?

No I haven't caught up on all the games yet. But the Steeler's QB (Roethlisberger) also left the game just before halftime. The backup played really well though.

Oddly enough I just watched 'Heaven Can Wait' last night and it almost felt like Warren Beattly had come in.
:shock:

Rugby World Cup Sept 20th! Go Canada! :'

Cleveland Browns at NY Jets
Rutherford, NJ
Sept. 16/19
8:15 EDT

Jets at Home on 1st with Aries ASC and Uranus (Taurus) in house. Also noteworthy is Aries Moon conj ASC in 12th.

Browns are 7th Libra/Scorpio, empty house.

Jets' Mars (Virgo) is in 5th conjunct Virgo Sun. As it is in the 'game' house, looks good for Jets. Both are trine Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn) in 9th. Controlled destruction of the visitors (9th)? There is an opposition to Neptune which I see as positive, "feet on the ground" in sports charts. The Mars square to Jupiter (Sagittarius) in 8th though... not sure what to make of that.

There is a Uranus (Taurus) in 1st trine Saturn (Capricorn) which in my EPL chart appared to be responsible for the game winning penalty shot. In the NFL it seems to be a critical turnover or injury, so also positive for the Jets then if it holds.

The Aries Moon trine Jupiter looks good for Jet's scoring but it is separating by 8 degrees and the Pluto square, also separating, would suggest limitation so not a blowout. I'm never happy with Moon in 12th but this one is so close the the ASC I am giving it a pass.

The Browns' strong Venus (Libra) is still conjunct but separating from Mercury in 6th. Mercury is square Saturn, so undisciplined plays?

Doesn't appear to be much happening for the Browns here...

NY Jets

Last week Wake Forest controlled N.Carolina 24-18

aluminum nitrate ammonia

This week the best game I can find is Utah at USC on Friday.

USC is the 1st. Pisces and Jupiter. Utah is the 9th. Scorpio and Mars.

Jupiter is exalted by sign and terms in the 9th.
Mars is peregrine in the 7th.

The ruler of the home team in the visiting teams house favors the visiting team.

Utah should win here.

Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sept. 19/19
8:20 PM
Jacksonville, FL

Jags are home in Aries 1st with Uranus (Taurus) in house. Titans have Libra on 7th cusp.

Mars is conjunct the Virgo Sun in 6th, separating, and square the strong Jupiter (Sagittarius) in 8th. It's also exactly trine Pluto in 10th. Pluto is still conjunct Saturn, but Saturn is in the 9th. The Neptune opposition I see as positive in a game chart.

I don't see the square to Jupiter as very positive for their scoring and trining Pluto in 10 also looks iffy. That Uranus trine to Saturn has been causing havoc and I wouldn't be surprised to see another 'shocking' event for, in this case, Jaguars.

Titans' Venus (Libra) in 6th is trine the Gemini Moon in 2nd and still conjunct Mercury (Libra) also trine the Moon.

Tennessee Titans

I looked at this game and personally would pass on it.
I don't like the Moon being the lowest degree in the chart. When the Moon has just entered a sign but has not yet made an aspect it's as though the natural flow of events have not set. The Moon doesn't know what it wants to do yet. Often times things take an unexpected turn.

Since you are using the 7th. for the away team, I'd be bothered by Venus in the 6th. which is the 12th. of the away team and makes it it's own enemy. Tennessee will make mistakes. Mars the ruler of the home team is also in the 6th. making them the enemy of the Titans.

I'm not saying your prediction wont work out but I wouldn't try to predict this game.