Last week UCLA easily beat Stanford 34-16.
Kansas City beat Denver 30-6.
Dallas handled the Philadelphia 37-10. The home team won but it wasn't the home team I was looking for. You can get fooled by jersey colors, especially whine it comes to Dallas.

This week the only game I can find that's worthwhile is USC at Colorado.

Colorado is the 1st. Taurus and Venus.
USC is the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Venus is exalted by mutual reception with Mars by sign and by face.
Saturn is exalted in it's own house by sign and through mutual reception by terms and face.

Venus is not in the Via Combusta but it is in its detriment in Scorpio.

The away teams significator in its own house is the better indicator.

USC should win here.

Last week USC come from behind on a last minute pass to beat Colorado 35-31.

This is a very difficult week. There are no games that are very clear.

I'm going to try New England at Baltimore.

Baltimore is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. New England is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is peregrine in the 8th. house.
Saturn is exalted by sign and terms in the 7th.

A peregrine Moon isn't necessarily bad but it tends to be unpredictable. Traditionally a peregrine planet is seen like a thief. I think something unusual will happen in this game and Baltimore will come out on top.

Baltimore should win here.

In other games:
The Giants will beat Dallas.
Utah St. will beat BYU.

Last week Baltimore upset New England 37-20
Byu beat Utah St. 42-14
Dallas beat the Giants 37-18 The Giants were the home team but they wore visiting white jerseys.

This week the only game I can find that meets the criteria and has a radical chart is Iowa St. at Oklahoma.

Oklahoma is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. Iowa St. is the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Mercury is exalted by triplicity and terms in the 6th. and retrograde.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 8th. but that puts it in it's own 12th.

Oklahoma lost last week and Mercury being retrograde indicates to me they will get to make up for the past.

Oklahoma should win here.

I would like to make a prediction for LSU and Alabama but there are other games being played at the same local time so it can't be predicted with astrology.
My reasoning for this is that Astrology is the prediction of events. All the things that happen at the same time are all part of the same event. All the football games being played at the same time, all have the same Astrology chart and therefore they are all part of the same event. A single chart applies to all those games and naturally they won't all have the same result.
This is why we simply can't use Astrology to make predictions for games which all happen simultaneously. I've never been able to get it to work. It works best with games which are all by themselves in time and place.

Last week retrograde Mercury caused Oklahoma to almost revisit the past in that they almost lost but still managed to squeak out a win 42-41.

post pics

This week we have Pittsburgh at Cleveland.

Cleveland is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Pittsburgh is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is peregrine in the 12th. making them their own secret enemy.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 7th.

I'm going to favor the peregrine Moon. A peregrine planet acts like a thief and Cleveland will do something unusual to come out on top.

Cleveland should win here.

In other games:

Kansas City should beat the Chargers.
San Diego St. should beat Fresno St.

Last week all three of my picks came in.
Cleveland beat Pittsburgh 21-7.
San Diego St. beat Fresno St. 17-7.
Kansas City beat the Chargers 24-17.
For the year so far my picks are 13-10 for 56.5%.

This week the Moon is in the Via Combusta or Scorpio the whole weekend which prevents me from attempting any prediction.

On Friday the 22nd. we do have Colorado at Wyoming with the Moon at 13 deg. of Libra, just before the Via Combusta and hopefully that will be good enough.

Wyoming is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. Colorado is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is peregrine in the 4th. I have had good results with a peregrine Moon thus far.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 7th. Neptune is exalted in the 9th. and I think this will affect the visitors mental state about this game.

I'm going to go for a surprise here and say Wyoming will win.

Last week Wyoming beat Colorado St. 17-7

This week we have several games that are good for prediction because of the games on Thursday, Thanksgiving.

I will post the chart for Washington St. at Washington.

Washington is the 1st. Pisces and Jupiter. Washington St. is the 9th. Sagittarius and also Jupiter.

Jupiter is the significatior for both teams and is exalted by sign and terms in the 10th. Jupiter is also Void of Course. This leaves us at a conundrum.
In this case we should refer to the co-rulers.

Neptune is the co-ruler of the first and it is exalted in its own house.
The Sun co-rules the 9th. and it's exalted by triplicity and face.
The Moon makes no translation of light between the Sun or Neptune.

Because of the better placement of the home team co-ruler I will favor Washington. Because of Jupiter being Void of Course I think I can predict a confusing and lack luster low scoring game.

Washington should win here.

In other games:

Mississippi St. should beat Mississippi.
Dallas should beat Buffalo.
Atlanta should win over New Orleans.
UCF should beat So. Florida.
Houston should beat New England.

Last week my picks went 4-2 and should have been even better.
I should have picked Buffalo over Dallas but I just didn't trust my own eyes and picked Dallas. Buffalo did do what the chart said and won 26-15

Mississippi St. beat Mississippi after a Mississippi player committed one of the stupidest plays ever seen. Mississippi St. won 22-21

Washington beat Wash. St. 31-13.
New Orleans beat Atlanta 26-18.
UCF beat So. Florida 34-7.
Houston upset New England 28-22.

This makes my overall record 18-12 for 60%.

This week we will look at Seattle at the Rams on Sunday night.

The Rams are the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. Seattle is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

Mercury is peregrine in the 6th. and Void of Course.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 8th.

Nothing can be worse for a significator than being Void of Course. This means the home team will have no power to effect anything.

Seattle should win here.

In other games:

Dallas should beat Chicago.
Utah should win over Oregon.
Jacksonville should beat the Chargers.

Last week all four of my picks failed.
Chicago beat Dallas 31-24
The Rams beat Seattle 28-12
Oregon beat Utah 37-15
The Chargers beat Jacksonville 45-10

This brings my over record for the year to 18-16 or 53%.

Because the College season is over there is only one game worth trying to pick this week.
Buffalo at Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh is the 1st. Leo and the Sun. Buffalo is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Sun is peregrine and Void of Course in the 5th. house.
Jupiter is exalted by Triplicity and Face also in the 5th.

Peregrine planets have played tricks on me this year, they have tended to win when one would assume they should lose. The Sun being Void of Course should be very bad but it being peregrine leaves me in a quandary.

I'm going to pick Buffalo to win here because of the Sun being Void of Course but we shall see how it being peregrine works out.

Buffalo should win.

Last week Buffalo beat Pittsburgh 17-10

This week the Moon is in Scorpio the whole weekend and prevents me from making a prediction until the Monday night game, Green Bay at Minnesota.

Minnesota will be the 1st. Leo and the Sun. Green Bay is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Sun is peregrine in the 5th. and at a low degree.
Jupiter is exalted by triplicity and face in the 6th. house.

A significator at a low degree that has not yet made an aspect indicates it has not yet set it's course. It does not know what it wants to do. It's almost as bad as being Void of Course.
Peregrine significators are also untrustworthy.
I think Jupiter has better placement for winning.

Green Bay should win here.

Last week Green Bay beat Minnesota 23-10.

This week we have four games to look at.
I would like to do the Ohio St./Clemson game but the chart isn't radical.
LSU vs. Oklahoma is radical and I will try to predict that one.

LSU is the higher ranked team and should be the designated home team but they have elected to wear the white jerseys and I will call them the away team.

Oklahoma is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. LSU is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

Mercury is in the 7th.,exalted by terms and Void of Course.
Saturn is in the 8th. and exalted by sign.

Being Void of Course is bad for Mercury and almost surly indicates the home team will lose.

LSU should win here.

In other games:

Texas AM should beat Oklahoma St.
Oakland should beat Denver Sunday night.
Utah should beat Texas on New Years eve.