hamish study chart - new birth time / data

as it turns out, the birth data was gotten today in the mail.. it took a long time! he was born at 7:50pm, instead of what his mom had stated - 1130am! the difference essentially swings the chart 1/2 way around to being gemini ascendant, as opposed to the sag ascendant we had for him off the original chart! it is almost 180 degrees opposite, although the time difference is only 8 hours and 20 minutes later..

here is a picture of the letter he got today in the mail..

here is the new chart for hamish using krisnamurti ayanamsha... previous chart was 8 sag rising.. this is now 13 gemini rising...

perhaps we can go over this again or not! i am too busy to say much at this point and will be away beginning tomorrow early for about 5 days...

as it turns out the info is from the doctors notes, as the hospital didn't have it on the birth record.. however they were able to obtain it from the doctors notes which they also had!

Hi James: Thanks for the followup on Hamish's time of birth. Looking at the new birth chart it fills a lot of the gaps I think all we all had about the first chart versus events. If we would have had the ascendant correct I believe everyone's judgments would have been much closer to the mark. That is one advantage of using whole sign houses IMO. But, even if we had the right ascendant using profections if the BT was in error of more than 15 to 20 minutes would not be a good idea; solar arcs and vargas definately no-no's too.

I'm willing to spend some more time on Hamish's chart even though our prior efforts were spinning our wheels. I can't speak for the other participants, there is only so much fuel to burn sometimes. I don't think all of it was wasted effort because it did propel me to do some additional research that was very fruitful.

Would you do me a favor? If there is interest in combing through Hamish's chart again, could you post a list of all of Hamish's events so we are all on working from the same info?
The reason I ask is that there is still some mystery about Hamish's 3rd marriage and the date range given by him for the molestation at age seven is earlier than first presented.
James wrote...“after his 7th birthday, in the following year 1961"
and a bit later you had a quote from Hamish that it was from
"6 months James .... Nov 59 to April 1960."
Which is correct? November '59 means he was age 6 versus age 7.

So a tidy timeline would be nice way to start begin a new thread if you are game to continue.

hi aj,

i may have posted the dates wrong, but i will have to go back and see, as i am not able to quickly reference the quotes you share here.. but i will ask as well and get back to you on this.. thanks for putting the time and effort into studying this with me and therese...

james

aj,

regarding the dates - the sexual abuse happened when he was 7.. the 1959 - early 1960 dates are therefore wrong..

as for the data on his marriages..
first marriage was nov 3 1969 1pm, seattle..
2nd aug 31st, 1980
3rd dec 31st 1999

hopefully that suffices.. i think that is all we discussed.. sexual abuse and marriage dates... i know i mentioned him getting addicted to herion when he was either 11 or 13 and finally being able to throw that demon off by the time he was 38... i never had specific dates for any of that..

Hamish Macdonald? Wow! that sounds more Scottish than I am! lol

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

James_M wrote
he likes wearing a kilt from time to time too! how about you mark? LOLOL!
Start them young eh? lol

In regards wearing a kilt myself nah my people were lowland Scots or southern Irish. The kilt is really a Highland Scot thing. More your ancestors I suspect! Do you have a kilt James?

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote: In regards wearing a kilt myself nah my people were lowland Scots or southern Irish. The kilt is really a Highland Scot thing. More your ancestors I suspect! Do you have a kilt James?
Mark
nope! i am too contrary to want to wear one! although maybe i ought to reconsider!! i was at a clan gathering - first time ever - this past may... most of the guys in the group wore one.. i think there might have been about 30 people all toll.. it was mostly visiting and talking about when our ancestors came to canada and stuff like that.. some of us were connected by place, and of course shared the same last name, but other then that, it was mostly a chance to meet different people that one shares some common history with.. although, it is so far back, but my wife tells me that she thinks i am very much like what she imagines some highland scot being like... i am cranky, stubborn and hate anything to do with the english! of course i married her and she is got some english in her, but it is mixed with her scottish grandmother who she was quite close to!