Solar Eclipse 26th Dec 2019

We probably need to start thinking about this one.

I've got it down as 05:13hrs UKT for London. Reasonably powerful with the Eclipse Point at 4°07' and Nodes at 8°23' Capricorn.

And loads going on in Capricorn just now and then.

For me the fact that Jupiter is close to the Eclipse Point is significant and +VE.
Even if Jupiter is afflicted in Capricorn.

r.Uranus makes a trine to the Eclipse Point.

H

So Eclipses are pretty Big "Heap Big" Medicine. I think they should be about 50% of a Mundane Astrologer's work.

There is a lot that goes into Analysis them. Rulerships are important and I'd imagine that Tanit would tell me this one is ruled by Saturn, as Saturn is at Home in Capricorn.

I feel Jupiter will have a +VE influence even if it is in Fall/ Detriment. I wonder what a Capricornian Jupiter feels like ?

The theory goes that once the Eclipse Point is establish then potential energy is injected into that Point. And it remains live for several years after. And can be activated like any other Point.

I look to see the relationship between the Point and other parts of the Eclipse such as the Nodes. And in this case the Nodes continue to apply to it. Further, Mercury will pass over it too.

And then soon after under the Nodes.

Jupiter is passing away from the Eclipse Point. But Mars will arrive in a month or so. On the 23rd Feb or so.

It is then a Case of looking at relevant Charts to see if this Potential Energy is injected into what are already sensitive Points.

H

So the Solar Eclipse seemed to Go Off with out too much Energy being expressed.

1/ China opened her Markets to the World more so.

2/ Trouble in Hong Kong.

3/ Some more trouble in Dehli.

But once Uranus has SD then it begins to apply to the Eclipse Point strongly.

Um ?

H

So just for the Record people believe that this Solar eclipse is linked with the the CoVid19 Virus.

Certainly the Virus was reported in China anytime from late November till the 31st Dec.

8th Dec 2020 ?

The Eclipse Point is on China's 12th/6th Axis and opposes n.Uranus at 4°59' CN.

Further, Eclipses are made up of several moving Parts, and the Node is now approaching n.Uranus and then passes in opposition to the Eclipse Point.

I believe these Moving Parts dramatically influence how powerful and Eclipse will be and how it plays out.

Some can be Damp Squibs ....

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saros 132

I always have a look at the first eclipse of the Saros cycle - in this case it's Saros 132, starting Aug. 20th, 1208 (greg. date).
When referred to Wuhan you get IC at 3 degrees Taurus - and when UR got there the city got isolated.
It pays to have a closer look.
ME conj. SO/MO ... the lungs & sooner or later economy, trade...
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

[quote="WooWoo"]So just for the Record people believe that this Solar eclipse is linked with the the CoVid19 Virus.

H[/quote]

Or Year of the Rat complete with Plague

[/quote]

Or Year of the Rat complete with Plague[/quote]

Well, the year of the Back Death - 1348 - was a year of the Rat.
However Earth-Rat then, not Metal-Rat (which we're having this year).

In 1348 it was rats that brought death to Europe. 2019/2020 - not rats, but a virus coming from an animal too - a snake - bat - ...?
Animals taking revenge on men for the way they (i.e. the animals) have been treated? (You never know...)
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Well Metal is link to the Lungs I think.

H

PS The Nodes crossing the 4°07' Eclipse Point in later March isn't something to Cherish I wouldn't imagine and I'll watch it with interest.

One of the Moving Parts of the Eclipse. Some say that when t.Saturn passes the Eclipse Point that the Eclipse gets snuffed out.

Will the South Node quieten this Eclipse ?

This Eclipse was at 4°07' CN - Tropical and in the Nakshatra called Mula.

Mula is ruled by Ketu or the South Node and seems to be a pretty Dark Place.

Around the 13th Feb the Nodes (which version) passed into Ardra and later Mula.

And I'd argue that triggered the Eclipse fully.

This remains true till the 23rd April.

The South Node passes over the Eclipse Point this Saturday 21st March late in the UK.

And Mars triggers Pluto early on Monday 23rd March.

So expect some sort of Climax ....

H