Lunar Eclipse 10th Jan 2020

So we have the Lunar Eclipse on the 10th Jan 2020 around 19:21 hrs UK.

I don't think it is too strong but it is the Full Moon linked back to the 26th Dec strong Solar Eclipse.

And further it lands right in the middle of the the Uber Stellium (sic) in Capricorn.

And Saturn's conjunction to Pluto.

A Very Powerful Eclipse Season is coming.

H

Woo Woo:

So we have the Lunar Eclipse on the 10th Jan 2020 around 19:21 hrs UK.

I don't think it is too strong but it is the Full Moon linked back to the 26th Dec strong Solar Eclipse.

And further it lands right in the middle of the the Uber Stellium (sic) in Capricorn.

And Saturn's conjunction to Pluto.

A Very Powerful Eclipse Season is coming.
I disagree. In my opinion you have this the wrong way round. Its the lunar eclipse that is really powerful here because it is visible in the UK + it falls very close to the degree of the Moon in the 1801 Chart for the UK.

In contrast the solar eclipse is weak in influence because the eclipse path is nowhere near Europe and it will not be visible in this part of the world.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

For the sake of Debate I'll clarify where I am coming from on Eclipses and why I raise these Threads.

1/ I think Modelling Eclipses and Eclipse Seasons is about 50% of Mundane work.

So I raise these in the hope some form of Record is kept. People like Celeste Teale believe that the Eclipse Point will be reactivated in the coming months and years. I do too.

2/ As to the impact an Eclipse makes there is the Geo-Location and then the impact on Natal charts.

I'm NOT too good at the Geo-Location, but luckily others do it well. And I think this is important.

And of course if an Eclipse falls close to a Sensitive Point on a proven Sensitive Chart then you'd expect Action !

3/ Eclipses themselves need to be broken down into the Constituent Bits. The relationship of the Sun, to the Nodes, and usually also Mercury. And whether it is a South Node or North Node Eclipse.

I feel the Solar Eclipse is strong because the Node is close and the Sun continues to apply to it, and that Jupiter is close, and r.Uranus in a close trine.

I'd say that points to a Hefty Punch but probably +VE.

4/ I'm NOT UK Centric at All, but even at around 4° in Capricorn the Eclipse might be felt on the UK's IC.

The Lunar Eclipse, as you state is close to the UK's Moon, so some spot light might fall on the PM/ Head of State.

5/ For my High Level Top Down Rolling Analysis, mainly concerning myself with Geopolitical and Global Economic Issues, the Eclipse Season usually throws a Spanner in the Works.

Let's see what transpires over Boxing Day in the UK. Things could look very different come early January, as the Jupiter r.Uranus trine unwinds.

6/ And then what appears around the 6th Jan-13th Jan under the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse.

As Capricorn and Cancer are in play I think this will be important for the Anglo Saxon Centric World.

H

It's part of an eclipse family. I take it we all know about eclipse families?

13.07.18:- Chequers agreement
12.04.19:- Failed vote on TM deal.

The 26th of December begins a new eclipse family.

I personally think it's nuts that if an eclipse isn't passing over an area it doesn't effect that area. That doesn't apply for any other planet or position. I.e. Neptune and that still is relevant.

It's also coming in on the Saturn- Pluto cycle.

To say though that something political will definitely happen does not make sense either to me, because we know what's going to happen. Boris will vote through his deal Friday then if the EU does anything but agree it will be no deal on 31st January 2020.

Because of that power dynamic I imagine the EU will be charming and affable for the rest of the negotiations.

Hi Pheonix,

Eclipse Series I know about and I think are important but difficult to Follow.

Eclipse Families I haven't heard of ? Can you elaborate on the fundamentals ?

Thanks.

Reactivation of Eclipse Points by the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, are pretty Cool.

H

So, my notes from that set of classes on eclipses is scattered and doesn't make a whole lot of sense but the book I THINK talked about eclipse families is 'Bernadette Brady - Eagles'.

I actually only have the basics myself having not actually read about it in depth and only having gone to one class that covered it.
WooWoo wrote:Hi Pheonix,

Eclipse Series I know about and I think are important but difficult to Follow.

Eclipse Families I haven't heard of ? Can you elaborate on the fundamentals ?

Thanks.

Reactivation of Eclipse Points by the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, are pretty Cool.

H

The Friday 10th Jan Full Moon Eclipse occurs whilst plenty of other Stressful aspects are too.

UKT

Tuesday 7th Jan Mars SD r.Uranus inconjunction
Friday 10th Jan Mercury combusts
Sunday 12th Jan Saturn Pluto conjunction
Monday 13th Sun midpoint Pluto and Saturn

And Rest !

H

PS Jupiter passes over the South Node too.

For what it's worth, Ramesey's Astrologia Restaurata states an eclipse of the Moon in the 2nd Decan of Cancer foretells...

"grievous exactions, intolerable Tributes, Taxations and such like burthens."

Meanwhile, this present Lunar Eclipse is a penumbral eclipse-- the Moon would dim in light, rather than being blotted out in the shadow of the earth, or turn blood-red. Now, the Eclipse's awful* nature comes from the fact that the luminary is deprived of its light.

I wonder the fact that the luminary is less deprived of light would mean the eclipse would have a diminished mundane effect...

*Both in the sense of "terrible" and "inciting awe"

Speaking of eclipse families, I have done some research on the eclipse tables in Brady's The Eagle and the Lark, and I have found that some of the start dates of eclipses given are inaccurate -- in one instance, out by over a decade!