Will I get fired?

I've been having issues at work related to personality conflicts between myself and someone who is above me. I'm not sure if this is eclipse related but for some reason several people above me turned on me these last few weeks seemingly without cause. I've also taken some time off work for health reasons and they are adding insult to injury. It's really hurtful but makes me realize they are not who I thought they were. I'm also concerned they might be thinking to eliminate me. I drew a horary.

The most concerning thing is the ruler of the 10th translates light between me (Venus) and applying to the 12th in the 3rd. Is that conspiring? I thought it might also be them who will suffer the 12th house fate, but I lose Moon signification since the 10th picks it up. I don't see anything happening to Venus for a while. I think most things happen when Venus goes into Pisces. So I guess I'm technically void of course.

https://imgur.com/yHVHw6q

Hello - I inserted a chart in your post for easier viewing and I hope you don't mind.

I personally am not seeing an indication to fear being fired and conspired against. One thing that immediately stood out to me is that everything is below the earth (other than Uranus, if you regard it) and the only thing with real strength to do anything is Saturn the 4th ruler, your dispositor, which squares the ascendant and could just be an indication of fear and insecurity. It is stemming from you and not the 10th nor even your coworkers, the 7th lord. I think this is being projected onto them if they are Mars though, since they receive it. Mars is in the 2nd house of allies so I don't really think that looks bad. It is also antiscia Venus and I personally view that as a sextile or trine like some astrologers (contra-antiscia as a square or opp). The 12th does lord hidden enemies but do you believe you have any? Mercury is not particularly malefic here. It aspects the Moon in Sag so that is primarily the energy it holds and that is not a bad energy. The 12th also lords things you do not understand and Mercury and Moon are square Neptune, adding to a cloud of mystery for you maybe in communications at work.

It is hard to say that the Moon would translate light of Venus in this chart when it is not within orb of it. The Moon also sextiles the ascendant and is not malefic here. I agree that the conjunction with Mercury is saying something but it isn't necessarily so bleak as you stated.

Planets below the earth I generally see as an internal emphasis rather than something that causes outward things to happen, so perhaps more emotional estrangement from your team versus outright issues that are brought forward and clear. The 10th lord shows nothing particularly alarming. There does seem to be indicators of poor communications with Moon applying to debilitated Mercury in the 3rd but I don't see anything that suggests being separated from your work. Typically being fired is shown by more forceful and malefic indicators, especially Mars because it relates to sudden surprises and breaking apart matters. You probably just need to work on better communications with each other.

Hello Tanit. Thanks for helping out with the chart. To be honest there are times when I think they are hidden enemies. They overlooked me for promotion multiple times and chose to hire individuals who were unfit for the role. This is predominantly why I'm having issues in the first place. So yes, I can definitely think of a few.

Steller

Thinking you are right about the hidden secrecy of someone not touting your acumen to consider you for progressive material for a promotion. First though you have to be noticed.

Venus as lord of Cardinal Libra is fixed in Aquarius (you see yourself stagnant and are getting antsy to move on) in the 4th H.C. foundation of the question, in harmony with your Ascendant (Air is thinking disposition) so any movement in your work sphere will be about your personal efforts, mainly about your decision to ask outright for a promotion, and ask why you have been looked over? (Your progression at work, do you think it has something to do with sonority, or age discrimination?). The 10th and 1st houses are square (obstacle) to each other and with Cancer on the 10th-her lord in the 3rd roaming under the Sun's rays (hidden) it seems -your employer is oblivious to your academia possibly only bc you haven't been pitching for a promotion consideration-bringing your achievements to her for consideration of your work?

Capricorn (career) is on the 4th H.C., the stellium of Moon (a woman boss), Mercury (detriment-confused issues), Sun (identity-recognition), & Jupiter in conservative Capricorn, in his fall (excuse me I never noticed you before..Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson) are in a 12th house position from an awareness angle of your employer, and too there could be cut backs she must consider (Jupiter in Capricorn) before promotions are handed out. I realize the question is only about 'Will I get fired', but often the details show up in the psychological persona of the chart.

Moon, Mercury are under the Sun's beams, in thinking 3rd H.C. in thoughtful Sagittarius, hidden forces (attention to detail, subjective viewpts) are at work surrounding their issues. I see title is important to you in the chart, but from the perspective of your employer perhaps $$ is the hidden key that is really on the table which has your employer considering new stock just to get away from salary raises, which promotions within the company often entail. Just a thought additional to the improvement of open communication opportunity (Mars sextile Saturn) in your future 2nd might give you?

Yours in Kabal/Astrology-Neophyte Student
Vyri
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

Hello - before we get run away with indicators of a female boss, she already indicated in another thread he is male and I believe he is Mars, especially given the other chart but here Mars is emphasized also, given it is tightly antiscia the ascendant lord and lords the 7th in the 2nd house of resources and allies. The 2nd is also a house classically associated with career.

Hello, I will also say that you won't get fired as I too couldn't find any such indicators. Your significator Venus is posited in a fixed sign so things don't look like they will change. Moon moving on to perfecting a conjunction with the 12 H Mercury is probably just your mind closing in on all these fears and anxiety. I always take 10th from the 10th as the significator for the boss which here is Mars. And like Tanit mentioned Mars is also emphasized showing where to look. Mars is in the detriment of your Venus which is why we can say your boss is bringing you down. Something may come up and you may have issues with your boss as there is an aspect by antiscion. But neither Moon (the sig for your career) nor Venus (you) is changing signs or looking critical. Moon seems to be connected to the debilitated Jupiter which may show your job getting influenced by some subordinate (6H L Jupiter) adversely. But whatever it is no big change seems to be on the cards from what I can see in the chart. But let us know whatever happens. I think the recent eclipse has churned up these fears which will dissipate with time.