OK NOT so Smug now Eh ? WooWoo ?

Some serious Support Levels smashed thru on the descent. Bounced off 3,000.

r.Mercury in Pisces. Overly Sensitive and Fearful ? And that runs till the 10th March and has the final metres covered by the Full Moon in Virgo.

At worst that'll be the Turning Point. But I think we'll get OK figures from Michigan tomorrow.

Apart from that I can't really see why the Selling is continuing.

H

Well lots of Pros looking Red Faced as their Key Supports get smashed thru on the Descent.

We may be into really really Dangerous Levels now. I'm NOT sure if Bungee Actions invalidate Support Levels.

Probably NOT. Best to wait till Monday now, though I will Buy some more Silly Priced S&P Calls tomorrow I'd imagine.

I find they usually return something.

That's It. Can't add anything.

H

Must admit I'm feeling pretty Relaxed. I had a stack of Short positions that have delivered massively these last few days.

Now just trying to find the Up Turn (should it come). I felt the r.Mercury combust would have seen that so I'm NOT sure what is going on.

The week of the 8th March seems to have several -VEs hit, and I just wonder if this whole thing is related to Jupiter approaching Pluto, and Saturn departing Pluto.

Could Jupiter be about to release Pluto ? That completes in early April !! But I think much of the Panic is due to r.Mercury in Pisces.

The Sun applying to Neptune ? Uranus sextile r.Mercury ? I think much is to do with r.Mercury in Pisces.

If so then things should stabilise, but some say that can't happen till the direct phase.

I think once we see that we don't get a rerun of South Korea nor Italy in other countries then things will be calmer. And I think China will begin to come on stream again pretty soon.

Less new cases in China than in the Rest of the World ? Good ? Surely !!

I just think everybody has overreacted and that was due to r.Mercury crossing the Sun early yesterday.

Something "giving" or "dropping" around the New Moon is a very bad Sign. Basically it is Cold Rational driven with no Tension from the Moon.

Now we've got to run thru the Moon Cycle too. I think things will appear a lot better on Monday.

H

So it is Friday ? That means Nobody is going to be Buying with two Unknown CoVid19 days of the Weekend to endure.

But of course by Monday things could be a lot clearer. I think People need to get a grip.

I've bought in Long on the S&P and DAX with small positions.

H

Bungee-ing around the 2,900 Level. I fully expect a final Dump in the USA before tonight's Close.

Woowh some long lost PUTs suddenly came Profitable. I often find that if I follow my Astro Nose far out.

What now ? I think best to take a good long sleep over the Weekend and see what Asia delivers on Sunday night !!

Technically the Node transiting China's n.Uranus needed by Bad. Just a Date with Destiny for China.

Also Saturn on the Ascendant (just) means that they have to Buckle Down. And they are, Big Time.

However, the Nodes crossing the 4°07' Eclipse Point in later March isn't something to Cherish.

H