who's where?

The telephone rings, it's the doctor who's calling to tell you that you've got to see him once more as the blood test has given a critical result.
"Good God, is this going to be really serious?" - this is what automatically comes to your mind.
Now, when casting a chart on that call: is the doctor, being the "initiator" = AC? Or is the one who is called and who automatically has this question (as I said: "on his mind", not addressed to the doctor).
I can imagine sth. like this may occur quite often.
I'd be thankful for getting some orientation here.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Lunlumo - is divination even necessary in this scenario? You are going to find out the answer at the doctor's office. What is the point of asking a short time before you go? If it is a critical result, you will go in immediately. Additionally, a critical result already tells you it is serious. I am sorry, but I am of the mind that horary should not be used for every serious situation or question that arises. It cannot help you in this scenario.

In any case, the horary is a question formed by the querent, not the doctor, so they would get the 1st house.

Thank you, Tanit.
I fully understand. The point is that it's no use now to have a blood check immediately - for reasons I do not know. The next one should be made about 4-5- weeks after the first one.
Anyway, you're right, of course.
Last edited by Lunlumo on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You mean you know what the critical result is and want to know further how serious it can be for which more tests are needed which can't be done before a certain interval of time?
I wouldn't have taken the doctor as the initiator in this kind of a scenario. But it's your chart and you are judging it and if you feel strongly about it then perhaps such a chart can give good result. When in doubt about the significators always check if the chart is painting the story. When it doesn't we can assume our approach to the chart is wrong.
I am curious to know your own observations with respect to this chart
. Hope everything turns out all right for you.

Houses Regiomontanus

Thanks for responding, Serene. You're quite right.
I'm somewhat hesitant, actually hadn't intended to post that chart. Having read your response, however, I changed my mind.
Well, it forces me to have a thorough look (provided I'm able to do so...)

It's about the intestines. A tumor is not likely, but sooner or later can't be ruled out.The check had been a regular one.

Me: Moon, in 12 - "fresh" in GEM - something new & unexpected.
Square ME- although separating, but still very close. ME heading towards MC, in Pisces. Neither MO nor ME are in a good position. ME fall, MO 12th house.
Ruler JU of house six in CAP - another fall. Natural malefic MA in six -with MO on the way to opposing it. Before that there'll be MO trig. SUN, with SU ruling house three - maye some kind of information that can be more encouraging (?).. And VE is Sext. appl. SA, ruler of JU.
Northern Node conj. AC - don't really know how to interpret it...
I see, ME will be retrograde around Febr. 18th. There'll be VE Sext. MEr on the last degrees of ARI / AQU.
What I do not like is SA knocking at the door of house eight...

LL

Hello - With Saturn borderline in the house of the astrologer it is making more uneasy about interpreting the chart but it also could be a suggestion to seek a second opinion from another doctor instead of waiting weeks since the 7th house lords the physician. If the 7th lord is in the 8th then that would probably be an even bigger indicator to seek a second opinion.

Here is a link to information on decumbiture and I would recommend reading through the few paragraphs of Lilly on diseases in Christian Astrology book II, since there are things that he mentions that align with what is being presented in this chart. It is available on the internet for free. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/decumbiture9.html
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/freelinks.html

Some very general approaches are to see if an illness is serious or not by comparing the strength (accidental indicates power) of the 6th house (and any planets in it) and its lord to the 1st house/lord. Aspects of the querent separating from a malefic influence (which Lilly describes as anything poorly dignified) and applying to benefic ones show improvement, etc. Lilly describes this and other things in CA.

Are you asking if the test result is correct (which I assumed is represented as Mercury)? One better way to approach a question on health is to just ask about your health. That is how I was looking at the chart before I realized that is probably not what was really asked. One problem I have with reading others' charts is that I interpret them how I would form the question/chart type rather than how they actually formed the question. For example, you being in the 12th might not indicate your physical health but could show worry over the test result (Mercury, your dispositor).

I hope your health improves and that your doctor is more transparent about the test result and future tests. Best of luck.

Thanks a lot, Tanit,
...for that link (decumbiture) which I'll carefully study,
and of course for your helpful comment on that chart. With a view to house seven I think I'll contact another doctor. ( I still do not really know the reason why I'll have to wait for some more weeks.)
Regards,
LL

Hi Serene,
I know that it's most important to mind one's words when asking. - I had a spontaneous reaction when the doctor told me about those critical data. Actually I said to myself "Am I going to have cancer in the intestines?" - maybe a bit different, but then not really.