Hi Tiggy,

Here's my last input.

You are selectively answering. And I'd imagine hiding the full facts.

What Animal Signs are involved ? And I need rough Ages too.

During a Mercury retro phase Life can seem to go into Reverse.

Things that we thought "Were Sorted" suddenly become "Unsorted."

The more you try to Sort them the harder the Solution becomes.

Have you thought of talking to HR ?

H

Hello, for anyone interested in a life vs. Astrology update....

Recently there was paperwork filed in complaint of the issues occurring at work. I should mention all of this started spiralling down the drain around Feb 10th, which is also coincidentally the date of the rx station, right? So when merc stations direct we will be where this all started.

Despite the paperwork the situation is being flipped around in an attempt to re position the interaction. All parties are presently getting along very well, but there was a request to withdraw the paperwork that is presently being rejected. It is not clear what will happen because we are so close to the station. The group is still mistrusting of one another but things are going much better and in the right direction. What I can't tell is: will the request to withdraw complaint be accepted at the direct station? It is presently being rejected. But alternatively, after several months the complaint will no longer be active and that might happen during another mercury retrograde. In either case, I dont know. Hopefully someone with more retrograde experience can tell.

No. They sabotaged me and filed a false complaint. Unfortunately no one intervened, despite evidence against them. I wonder if Mars going over the degrees of the Merc RX will cause issues for them. Because nothing was reversed I am under the impression the actions took place before the RX, even though they'd like me to believe it was a sudden decision.

Here We Go Loopy Loo ! Here We Go Loopy Lie !

Mercury turns retro tmrrw 30th Jan.

Combustion on the 8th Feb.

No Full Moon, but I think we've started off with this Full Moon tipping the scales, so why NOT the one after too on the 27th Feb ?

Direct on the 21st Feb ?

H

Here "We" go AGAIN

We are in a Mental-Emotional Backward Phase till the 23rd June

Hi,

Every five months Mercury (the ability to process Things) goes into Freefall ......

Things that seemed to be working Orderly then go Wrong, and the more you fight to restore the Order the deeper the Hole gets.

Silly Mistakes grow Wings and magnify themselves multiple times.

An Eclipse on the 10th may magnify this significantly MORE !!!!

As it is ruled by Mercury, which is combust too then !

H

Good tips for Mercury Retrograde
  • - Review what you have been doing lately
    - Let intuition guide your mind
    - Take time to rest
    - Visit old friends and family you haven't seen in a while
    - Listen more
    - Be flexible. Adopt a broad view.
    - Search for lost items
    - Clean up your house
    - Return or get rid of items you don't need anymore
    - Keywords: Stop - Visualize - Inspire - Harvest
I remember years ago, 3 inmates escaped by helicopter from a prison on the day Mercury turned Retrograde. They were found 2 weeks later.
Mercury is R about 20% of the time. It's just telling us to slow down.
Life is a balance between 'afterthought' and 'forethought' which is what Mercury is showing up here.

The Coffee in Suspension
Some coffee shops have started to do that
Written on a slate chalkboard, someone anonymous has already paid a coffee to the next unknown customer. Question of percolating good intentions and alleviating tight budgets ... and stimulating the exchange of grinds. Anonymous charity without imposing a thank you! Awaken benevolence!
One way to handle a retrograde!
The aroma is coming back to you already!

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!