Question ?

All this "Destruction" Kick Off after Saturn had allowed Pluto to start expanding again?

NOTHING happened at the Exact Conjunction. IMPOSSIBLE. One of the All time Aspects to observe. NOTHING.

Except perhaps the Clock started Ticking ... Tick Tock Tick Tock ...

Could it be possible that Pluto really is like a metaphorical "Thermal Nuclear Reaction" that Jupiter will energise ?

Saturn triggered it ?

If so then the Whole Thing is going to get Blown apart all the way till the 5th April.

We had a Central Banks Bounce !

Then a Pullish BacK

A Biden Bounce.

Then Bad News from California.

And a Dump.

What Good News will prevent further Selling before the Weekend ?

I'd say that Uranus will shake up Venus, and that the Moon will freak us out. Also the Sun will lose its way thru Neptune.

Jupiter continues to apply to Pluto and we have to assume that is a Stabilising Force ....

Possibly Jupiter will ignite Pluto and he'll blow the whole thing apart.

Destroy Capricorn ??

H

Well I've been trying to follow All the available Theories. The Chart Guys seem to have come out best, after my simple Rolling Analysis.

Too much Astro Tension building into the Weekend for anything other than a Dump.

But it would be helpful if we tested 2,850 before the Close tonight. That'd give us a Double Bottom to Rally off next week.

Still Two Hours to go yet. And 2,908 isn't showing up as a relevant Support Level.

1/ Although I think we'll start to Climb Back Up next week.

2/ 10%-15% of me thinks the Whole Thing could fall apart.

NO RECOVERY. DISASTER. A STATE OF STUNNED DISBELIEF WILL PREVAIL.

3/ And then Jupiter's reversal in late May will Break It All.

4/ This Weekend is a Turning Point to the +VE though. A VERY GOOD LIKELIHOOD that Monday is stable and Tuesday sees buying.

H

OK So some sort of Rally later today and we didn't Test the 2,855 Level which I think we will on Monday, even if it is on the Futures.

Some Shocking News has to be experience this Weekend, especially later on Sunday into Monday.

Many Technical Analysts warn that we need to fill that Gap first. Let's see if they have changed their Tune come next week.

Venus crossing Uranus. The Sun crossing Neptune. The Node crossing China's n.Uranus.

And The Virgo Full Moon to make us all over cautious to Bacteria and Viruses.

Over Cautious All Round for the next few days.

H

So I expect the Astro to deliver something Shocking this Weekend. So far ...

1/ China's Manufacturing Data was really really Terrible.

2/ I heard the BBC report that the USA isn't very well prepared for the CoVid19 Saga.

So their Figures may Alarm us. (ONLY saying what I heard).

H

I've felt that the first few days of next week will be the Turning Point Up. China ONLY reported 100 New CoVid19s today !!!!

Looking thru into April there really are some Heavy Duty Road Bumps to cross main caused by Mars.

I hope that as Venus passes Uranus late tomorrow She'll bring some comfort to us All.

Mercury will then be Direct too. And in Aquarius for the week. Even if over the 27° Line.

The Full Moon will have Her last little Tease Sunday into Monday. We'll all be able to breath again come Tuesday should we wish.

So personally I feel Monday will be another Bad Day. It'd help if you could touch down on 2,855 to complete a Double Bottom.

Others saying 2800 is the Lift Off Point. Let's see what the Chart Guy say late tomorrow.

H

Very hard to know what comes next.

But usually the Bottom needs to be Tested again before we can Rally truly.

So don't get caught out on a False Rally.

Bottom below 2855. Bouncing off 2800 ?

What is Jupiter applying to Pluto bringing ?

H

STRAP IN !!

This is the “Best??? I can come up with for the Short and Medium Term.

1/ We are coming out of a Fearful Phase that has been driven by r.Mercury and then Venus crossing Uranus. So from Tuesday Mercury is direct. The Full Moon has added to that.

FOR THE BRAVE as tomorrow/ Monday 9th March progresses I’d expect Buying. We may well have Selling from Asia first.

2/ The Big Unknown is how will Jupiter applying to Pluto play out ? Normally that is one of the Bigger +VE possible. And it grows till the 5th April. Around the 21st March the sun enters Aries too.

I think many many people feel that the Virus Threat will end soon enough after a few more weeks of Fright.

We could expect a Rally now thru till late May when the Outer Planets All turn retro – except Uranus. And any way he’ll be ploughing on thru Taurus.

3/ So we’d expect what ever Recovery Rally to peter out in June. And then we might really know what damage has been done to the World Economy.

4/ I’ve run thru the Rolling Analysis into April and transits to China, Shanghai Exchange, USA, NASDAQ and NYSE.

NOT PRETTY.

I’d say that as we move towards the end of the week of the 16th March we hit some severe Turbulence again.

As soon as this Thursday 12th March t.Mars crosses the NASDAQ’s MC. That could take the Wind out the Relief Rally even if it doesn’t drop It.

So I don’t think it is unreasonable to think that as the recent Astro Tension winds down as tomorrow/ Monday 9th March progresses we could Rally.

Then we need to be looking for Proven Resistance Levels

Err ? …. I’ll be watching The Chart Guys video later for Clues.

5/ And experience tells me that probably we need to re-Test the late Feb lows before we can really Break Out. Just one of these Bizarre Things.

So dropping below 2,850 and on towards 2,800 will tell me that we are Bottoming Out. We won’t go below 2,750. Personally anything in the 2,850-2,750 I’ll begin to Snap Up !

And that all could begin to happen as the week of the 16th March progresses. Certainly we soon hit a decent Astrological Minefield thereafter thru till the end of March. YIKKES !!

6/ ALL THE WHILE JUPITER IS TRYING TO RALLY THE TROOPS !!! So expect more really Wild Swings.

REALLY REALLY WILD !

Personally then I’ll be very wary of NOT getting to over Enthusiastic about any Rally that begins tomorrow.

Sure I’ll Surf It but when it gets up above say 3,150 and toward 3,200 I’ll be looking for the Exit Signs.

I’d give the Above a “Reasonably Likely??? Rating !

H

So little Surprise for me that it is an Asian Blood Bath.

Saudis picking a fight with Russia !!!

We also see the Futures down to 2,820. I'd say that is a Bottom.

I've got Long Positions ready to Trigger on the Opening.

Um ?

H

So a Blood Bath out of Asia ?

S&P 500 Futures Supported by 2,800.

EXACTLY.

Mercury is SD-ing now.

Direct tomorrow.

Venus now into clear Greenish-Blue Waters.

The Moon ebbing over night.

H

WooWoo wrote: So a Blood Bath out of Asia ?
S&P 500 Futures Supported by 2,800.
EXACTLY.
Mercury is SD-ing now.
Direct tomorrow.
Venus now into clear Greenish-Blue Waters.
The Moon ebbing over night.
H
First off, Thank you for the running commentaries. I can tell by the view counts that many are following along. I am sure most of them also appreciate the effort.

Moon is exact at 1:48 PM today and Merc direct just before midnight.
Bonds yeilds still tanking as I type this.
A bit less than 1 1/2 hrs before open.
Looks like the morning could still be ugly with a bit of pain reduction later in the day.
Thanks again and keep them coming

And We All Fall Down ..... (from an Aug 19 post of yours)
And the fall could get much worse. That Mars approaching the Jup Plut conj looks like a real cliff, or it could be a wall, all in Cap. What does that look like to you? Any better view now that we see some of the manifestations of ugly rearing their Medusa heads.