The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

The Stock Markets in May 2020 - CONTACT !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WooWoo

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a Harmonious start for the US Futures ! Upto 2,600 ... Right across the Support/ Resistance Zone !

Virus numbers slowing ?

Let's see if Mars trips up on Uranus late tomorrow in the USA ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed that Mercury is forming a sextile to Jupiter after Mars square Uranus.

I think that suggests a possibility of the Trip Up leading to further moves Up !

Darn !

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very surprised by this Bounce. Throws what comes Next into Question ....

Perhaps now we have to wait till next week and Mercury's entry into Aries.

Smaller Levers turning +VE ! But what about Jupiter's departure from Pluto and push towards n.Pluto.

All about that really. Don't know the Answer so will have to study Support Levels and Resistances to get a feel.

We are on the Higher side of that I understand. Broken thru that Fib Level too.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think such a Sharp Rally can ONLY be related to Mars's reception with Uranus.

And Mercury on the sextile with Jupiter and Pluto. And they all End by the European Open tomorrow.

If I remember I'l take some PUTs late today.

Um ? I'd say we begin to Pull Back again as this week progresses. See if that Fib Retracement holds as a Support now ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/ Well I felt that these first few days of this Week were Unknowable but probably to the Downside.

And now we are in an interesting Situation. To the Upside.

2/ Make Judging what comes now harder. I do feel once Mercury is Aries things will be one Hell of a lot Better in many many ways.

And the Markets will begin to move. Till then ? Um ? It is about Jupiter's move to n.Pluto.

It is also about Resistance Levels. And Supports. 2,645 as a Support and 2,788 as a Resistance.

3/ And The Gates to Hell are closing now. The Abyss is going into Lockdown till this Oct.

And I think this does act as a huge Support. I don't think you'll see a Massive Sell Off till next Winter.

4/ I'd think we'll Stall a bit this week then have a large Spurt early next Week.

And then Calm. Trundling along.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really make Sense of what happened over the last 48hrs. But the Markets stalled and the S&P dropped on to the 2,645 Support Level.

1/ I was thinking about Jupiter's journey towards n.Pluto. And whether he was feeling resistance from Saturn. And he is applying to Saturn now. About 5°. Um ?

So this points to the Stimulus struggling to deliver. ONLY a or so month till Jupiter returns to fill up again from Pluto and Neptune.

2/ Personally, I think I'll wait till next Monday, or late this Friday before place any more Trades.

I think we'll fall below this 2,645 Retracement this week. And then we'll be in clearer position come Mercury's entry to Aries on the 12th April.

BASICALLY I think plenty of the Smaller Levers are looking very +VE but that Jupiter may well let them Down.

We'll Bumble along basically.

3/ And then loads of planets turn retro in mid May, and we are into a whole new Game.

Though I'm NOT sure it'll be too much Different if Trump has his way.

If people are returning to work then maybe it will if the State doesn't send them anymore Cheques.

H

PS The EU talking of a Big Stimulus package.
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK So I picked off some small PUTS and closed some Longer Term Longs on that early Week surprise Rally.

Now we are sitting on the 2,645 Retracement. Candlesticks suggests uncertainty.

I'd say will Sell towards the Weekend and then Rally to start the Week.

And then Clear Blue Waters .............. till Late May.

Let's see what the Chart Guys say ... I'll be waiting for Friday's Close before I decide if I want to take Long Positions into the Weekend.

I don't expect much to happen this Week now.

Clear Blue Waters meaning some clarity and less Astro Disharmony. But NOT necessarily +VE.

The Authorities have acted and calm will come, but will the Stimulus be enough to prevent a Recession ?

A bit Unknown as Jupiter steams towards n.Pluto and Saturn is blotting the Horizon.

And Late May is the destination and I'd expect the World and the US to be have mostly returned to work ...

Then we are into Phase II ...

H
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I'll be glad to get to the Open on Tuesday in Asia. Who put Easter here ?

I've been surprised by the Markets this week but I hear rumours that Sanders might be dropping out of the Race.

Let's see where we are when Europe opens on Tuesday. Hopefully things will be clearer.

Have a good Easter.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So over the Weekend Mercury leaves Pisces.

And I think we'll return to the Markets early on Tuesday 14th April to find that Calm is returning to the World.

Will that be the "Old" Buy The Rumour - Sell The Fact situation ? No idea just now but I expect us to start well next Week.

We'll see if the Good Ship Jupiter will float to the Rescue of the US Centric Global Economy.

This week was confused by The Bernie Sanders rumour I feel.

Trump's NOT going to let the Markets tank again. There will be Outbreaks of the Virus but they'll be dealt with efficiently.

After the 23rd April The Node leaves Ardra and we are left with the Virus in Mula.

I think basically Markets' wise we'll begin to see the back of Old CoVid-19 over this Weekend.

Then we are into the Governments beginning to roll back their Promises. And Trumpy talking up his Visions and on we march towards the Elections.

Normalish Service resumed. Just with the problem of the odd Outbreak of the Virus till Sept.

And as it is Eclipses driven we'll get Reactivations. But they can be foreseen.

Late June has a new Eclipse and some Mars and Sun Reactivations if I remember correctly.

Needs checked.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK

1/ So I've been looking forward to this Time after Easter, because the Minor Players mostly get into decent Bullish Positions.

Mercury completes the Set tomorrow Saturday 11th April, and I've just renoticed that Mars and Venus are in a slow moving Air trine.

That is a +VE Energy NOT to be mocked. And continues till the 18th April, and I think we can say will no longer be a factor the week after. From the 20th April.

And of course next week is the US Earnings Season.

2/ Really we are looking to find the High before what ever Late May brings, as Jupiter reverses away from the US's n.Pluto.

Don't hold your Breaths.

3/ I noticed that we'll have some Bumpy Experiences late April into early May as the Sun crosses Uranus, and then Mercury crosses Uranus and then the Sun.

We've got Venus turning retro too.

4/ Again for me now it is VERY IMPORTANT to spend the time trying to understand Resistance Levels, and then Supports developing below them.

What do I feel ?

I do think Mercury's move into Aries, and the trine with Venus and Mars will keep the Markets on the front foot next week.

We've been looking for Good News and I think we'll get that by Tuesday, but then the next News will be the Talk of Winding Down the Cheques.

5/ But r.Jupiter rolling across r.Pluto and r.Neptune ins't an easy thing to understand.

It could point to a Rolling Back, or it could just be more Stimulus by another Form.

Then more again once Jupiter moves forward. And there is ONLY a brief period when he's passed r.Neptune before SD-ing.

Very Late July till Latish September. And NEVER to far away from Neptune.

H

PS So necessary to do some Reading ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55IyYgJfV-A
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS I see that firey Mercury will be at the mid point of the Venus Mars trine too.

These sort of Patterns can make a big Difference if they support the Trend.

So again I need to do make Homework and check out Resistances and likely and reasonable Tops.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I spent the Weekend going thru all the Energies for the Rest of the Year.

I'm VERY WARY of the US Earnings Season which I think hits the Fan this Week. And some Turbulence in early May ....

But we have entered Clear Blue Waters and I think The Stars are mostly Harmonious now till say the 18th May.

Just be careful of the 1st May till the Full Moon is completed for a Pull Back.

Jupiter looks like he is delivering the Resupply of n.Pluto. However, I am wary. We've already risen thru loads of Resistance.

But then I am more of a Short Seller than a Long Player. Roll on the 30th April and the 15th May therefore.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK So it has suddenly gotten Interesting .....

1/ I'd expect the Markets to have turned down as we enter the week of the 18th May.

But we are pressing up into Resistance Zones. Over 3000 you'd feel people would get Nervous.

2/ And I've got my Eye on the End of April as a Selling Point. Nice and Rough as we run in under the Scorpio Full Moon.

3/ Then I think ? We'll be moving out of Aries this Weekend. And Mercury is at the mid point of Mars and Venus then too.

That might well be the Top. Followed by a Bump into May.

Would we regain the Top again before all the interesting planets except Uranus turn retro ?

That's about it from me ...

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a 2,850 Top tomorrow as a Double Top Jumping Off Point. We could be seeing a Head and Shoulders forming alternatively.

Some are calling a Sell Off. I think more of a Stall as we wait to see how the Virus acts in the next few weeks. Be wary of very early May. Depends on Holidays though.

The Sun leaves Go Get It Aries and enters Safety Seeking Taurus over the weekend.

Also Mercury crosses the Venus Mars mid point. I think this is a powerful +VE. But might be completely wrong.

We did close on the 2788 Fib Level. Now the next is around 2935. These Levels are important as to what plays out now.

The UK is still in Lockdown for another 3 weeks I understand. The USA edging closer to opening up.

And then the Problems ...

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right we are up around the 2850 Double Top. See if we close on it tonight. Or Kiss it and drop back to the 2,788 Level. Confused here. We might even go up to the 2,935 today then drop below the 2850. On to the 2788. It is Friday isn't it.

But Astrologically

1/ The Sun enters Taurus soon. Significant change of Mood. But Venus is supported by Mars more fiesty than usual.

2/ Mercury passes the mid point of Venus and Mars. But they continue to apply all next week it seems.

So I think we'll be Going Sideways. Nothing dramatic I don't think. This is where the Pivots are important.

Also watch The Chart Guys as they are helpful too in these situations.

3/ That is It ....

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: