Friedrich Sieggrün's Poseidon and Water Related Disasters

Friedrich Sieggrün's Poseidon and Water Related Disasters

The Discovery of The Planet Poseidon
Quote by Friedrich Sieggrün :

".....For Poseidon, it was therefore necessary to study the floods, storm surges and earthquake floods to determine its location..."

Source in German language:

http://astrologiewslforum.siteboard.eu/ ... gruen.html

After reading this quote from Friedrich Sieggrün, which I quoted above, I have examined a few water related disasters.This work is the result of my examination.
Only 25 cases have been investigated, because I know that if I had a thousand cases investigated , it would be ignored.

I do not want this attribute of Poseidon to fall into oblivion,because I have not read any cases in the Hamburg School community that Poseidon playing a major role in water-related disasters. In my opinion, this attribute is very important.This attribute of the Poseidon in "The Rules for The Planetary Pictures" has not written.The formulas, which are supposed to indicate the storm surges and floods in "The Dictionary of Panetary Pictures", do not contain Poseidon. Because the Hamburg School does not agree with the Zodiac and harmonics that I use, I suggest Hamburg School to research this subject.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3qpwm9lh87rk ... s.pdf?dl=0
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Linchi wrote:
The Discovery of The Planet Poseidon
Quote by Friedrich Sieggrün :

".....For Poseidon, it was therefore necessary to study the floods, storm surges and earthquake floods to determine its location..."
(...)
After reading this quote from Friedrich Sieggrün, which I quoted above, I have examined a few water related disasters.This work is the result of my examination.
Only 25 cases have been investigated, because I know that if I had a thousand cases investigated, it would be ignored.
This quote is extremely interesting, but I think that simply studying the events mentioned is a very vague way of discovering a planet or reference point. But this seems to be how the minds of astrologers work. Why do we need Poseidon when we have Jupiter and Neptune? I would want to cast monthly solar ingress charts for these events to see if Jupiter and Neptune are in prominent places and then compare these placements with Poseidon.

Having a thousand cases to study in a hard copy book or manuscript is much different than trying to navigate so many cases on the Internet. We live in an age of instant communication and little patience, and having to view hundreds or a thousand pages on the screen....well, it's something that most of us cannot do. We don't have the mental stamina. With cell phone texting, many people today can't even put a good sentence together. Careful detailed research seems to belong to a past (or perhaps future?) age.
I do not want this attribute of Poseidon to fall into oblivion,because I have not read any cases in the Hamburg School community that Poseidon playing a major role in water-related disasters. In my opinion, this attribute is very important.This attribute of the Poseidon in "The Rules for The Planetary Pictures" has not written.The formulas, which are supposed to indicate the storm surges and floods in "The Dictionary of Panetary Pictures", do not contain Poseidon. Because the Hamburg School does not agree with the Zodiac and harmonics that I use, I suggest Hamburg School to research this subject.
This difference in Poseidon's influence as related to water surge events and Hamburg School teachings is very interesting. I would thank that Hamburg school study or research groups (if they exist) should be contacted. I personally know very little about Hamburg School astrology. But I am interested in printing this small study to have a record of the events.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote: Why do we need Poseidon when we have Jupiter and Neptune?
You might as well ask why we need Pluto when we have Mars.
Why do we need :
a) So that we can see the object or what we are investigating more clearly.
b) So that we do not overlook certain characteristics and speculate on what we are studying.
c) To illustrate to astrologers that astrology is not a divination but a mathematically precise science.

I give an example, wouldn't it be great if we could know who would win the next presidential election in the USA with 100% certainty without speculation in 5 minutes.But it is only possible with Transneptunian Kronos.
I would want to cast monthly solar ingress charts for these events to see if Jupiter and Neptune are in prominent places and then compare these placements with Poseidon.
There are two requirements for a search so that you can find what you are looking for.First requirement is that we must know what we are looking for.Second requirement is that we must know where to look. If you work with a normal horoscope (360° circle), you won't be able to find what you are looking for, otherwise astrologers would have found what I have discovered for 5 years.You must use at least harmonic 256,or you'll always be uncertain whether it's true or not.
Careful detailed research seems to belong to a past (or perhaps future?) age.
When the time comes for something to be discovered, the discoverer will come, it is certain, it has been so in the past and will be so in the future.
I would thank that Hamburg school study or research groups (if they exist) should be contacted.
I have posted it in a forum that practices Hamburg School, and so far I have no response.The Hamburg School students also have to look at the outside world, so that they don't miss what is going on outside.

Linchi wrote:
I give an example, wouldn't it be great if we could know who would win the next presidential election in the USA with 100% certainty without speculation in 5 minutes. But it is only possible with Transneptunian Kronos.
Do you make a prediction for the coming USA election in November then, since we have only one Democratic candidate left, Joe Biden, to run against Donald Trump? We have birth times for both candidates. (Though of course you will want to rectify both times for precision.)

Therese Hamilton wrote: Do you make a prediction for the coming USA election in November then, since we have only one Democratic candidate left, Joe Biden, to run against Donald Trump? We have birth times for both candidates. (Though of course you will want to rectify both times for precision.)
I think Trump's birth time is accurate to the minute, so there's no need to correct.

Donald Trump will win.

Harmonic 256

Inauguration Day : On January 20, 2021 at 12:00

Solar :

Solar Jupiter/Kronos = natal Sun = natal Kronos
Solar Jupiter = natal Sun/Kronos

Secondary Progression :

p Sun/Kronos = natal Sun/Kronos

Linchi wrote (9 April):
Therese Hamilton wrote:
Why do we need Poseidon when we have Jupiter and Neptune?

You might as well ask why we need Pluto when we have Mars.
Why do we need :
a) So that we can see the object or what we are investigating more clearly.
b) So that we do not overlook certain characteristics and speculate on what we are studying.
c) To illustrate to astrologers that astrology is not a divination but a mathematically precise science.
"C" is critical, but is not recognized by astrologers today. Divination seems to rule astrology judging by recent texts being published. Hamburg/Uranian astrology and research in general requires an entirely different type of mind and perception of astrology. I remain puzzled about the future of astrology, because in general astrology as practiced today seems to be continuing to disintegrate and become more general and nebulous. Based on a few small projects of my own, I know we need precision, but recognition of this would require a seismic shift in the type of men and women who study astrology.

Cemal, is your work decades or even centuries in the future? Maybe. If it's preserved, will it be like a treasure box that is opened many years in the future when we have an entirely different group of astrologers than we have today? Or will astrology always be divided between divination in practice and mathematical precision in research?

Therese Hamilton wrote: "C" is critical, but is not recognized by astrologers today.
"not yet", I think.So far no one has come up with any accurate research.
If someone were to come with meticulous research, some astrologers who understand it and who can continue to do so would follow.
Divination seems to rule astrology judging by recent texts being published.
The most important reason,that we have so much undiscovered knowledge in astrology ,so that we can make exact predictions. Since there is much that astrologers do not know, they inevitably make divinations.Some people are not yet aware that astrology is not a tarot.
Hamburg/Uranian astrology and research in general requires an entirely different type of mind and perception of astrology. I remain puzzled about the future of astrology, because in general astrology as practiced today seems to be continuing to disintegrate and become more general and nebulous.
When in every astrological school true knowledge is missing, more and more astrological schools will appear.The most important problem of any astrology school is that they think all the knowledge they need to know is in their books.This is also true for the Hamburg school. But astrological research is still in its infancy.They need to understand that first.
Based on a few small projects of my own, I know we need precision, but recognition of this would require a seismic shift in the type of men and women who study astrology.
Precision is not possible without harmonics - without precision we are back at the beginning.
Cemal, is your work decades or even centuries in the future? Maybe. If it's preserved, will it be like a treasure box that is opened many years in the future when we have an entirely different group of astrologers than we have today? Or will astrology always be divided between divination in practice and mathematical precision in research?
I don't know, I just want to control the astrological issues and rules because I firmly believe that I have very powerful tools for this.I would like to share my research results, and what will happen to astrology in the future, I hope that astrology will not remain as it is today.

Linchi wrote:
The most important problem of any astrology school is that they think all the knowledge they need to know is in their books. This is also true for the Hamburg school. But astrological research is still in its infancy. They need to understand that first.

I have often said that astrology itself is in its infancy. Many astrologers in their study and practice are still playing in the sandbox because we don't have anything else to use without research.
The most important reason, that we have so much undiscovered knowledge in astrology ,so that we can make exact predictions. Since there is much that astrologers do not know, they inevitably make divinations. Some people are not yet aware that astrology is not a tarot.

I think most astrologers and students aren't aware that astrology isn't a tarot! The astrological chart is often used as a tarot, "intuition" deciding on interpretation.
Precision is not possible without harmonics - without precision we are back at the beginning.
I think we have to admit to different levels of precision. There is the precision of midpoints alone using a small orb without harmonics. This can give us information, though not as precise as harmonics. There are the sub-divisions (vargas) of the zodiac used in India which (at least in theory) describe facts about a person's life.

There is still the possibility of precision in the zodiac (ecliptic) based on the Indian tradition that each division of 3 astrological minutes has a distinct energy and type of manifestation (7200 sectors to the zodiac). Say, for example, that earthquakes can only happen when one of the "earthquake" 3 minute sectors is on the ascendant.

So I'm not giving up on the zodiac just yet. But for to-the-second accuracy, harmonics is most probably the only method that can be used in research. If harmonics clearly pinpoints a planet for events, I think it is possible to explore other methods focusing on that planet. Anyway, this may be one way for astrologers to become interested in research.

Therese Hamilton wrote: There is still the possibility of precision in the zodiac (ecliptic) based on the Indian tradition that each division of 3 astrological minutes has a distinct energy and type of manifestation (7200 sectors to the zodiac). Say, for example, that earthquakes can only happen when one of the "earthquake" 3 minute sectors is on the ascendant.
It's too much for my research. If an event has to manifest then it has 3 arc seconds window.In harmonic 4096 whole circle is 0°05'16" and orb,which has already been confirmed, not more than 3 arc seconds, if not to the second exact.The transit and progression planets must simultaneously manifest the event within these 3 arc seconds, if nothing happens within these three seconds, the transit planet is already out of orb.There is a good example : "RMS Empress of Ireland" page 19 and 20 in "Water Related disasters".

Therese Hamilton wrote:Does it make a difference if the 3 minutes are minutes in the zodiac rather than minutes in time?
Of course, it does make a very big difference. We know that 4 minutes in time moves the MC approximately 1° (60 minutes arc) forward.
I take the sun as an event indicator not AC or Mc. AC and MC can be where they are, if the Sun does not indicate the event, it will not happen. Whether the sun shows any event, we will only be able to see in higher harmonics.
The second reason why I don't use AC and MC is that the location coordinates cannot be determined exactly to the second, which is absolutely necessary in higher harmonics. Since we cannot determine the exact coordinates in today's time to the second, AC and MC are useless, you should not be distracted with AC and MC.

If you do not consult the higher harmonics, you will not be able to see in one time second how much the sun is moving forward. If you look at a regular horoscope, you would assume that the Sun is standing still if you moved forward in time by one minute. But in harmonic 4096 after one minute the sun has different planet pictures and has 2-3 seconds discrepancy to previous position.You can see this 2-3 second discrepancy in arc only with higher harmonics, which we need in researches,or rather, I'm who needs it.