CoVid-19 The Coronavirus - Exiting Lockdowns ?

Hello Folks,

Let's try to think about Moving Forward ! Tough Times I know.

1/ On the 23rd April The North Node moves out of its Lair, Ardra, and I think things become much clearer.

I wonder just how harmful the above has been up till now. You'll need to do your own reading.

2/ Then we are left with The South Node (and an Eclipse) in its own Lair Mula, and Saturn, afflicted Jupiter, and Pluto in Saturn's part of Uttarashadha - aka The School of Hard Knocks ...

We are then facing two clear things ... A Plague and Pay Back Time. Two separate things.

Of course the first triggering the Second. Could we have been far better prepared ? Could we have all lived in a different way so that this Plague didn't take hold ?

What do we need to do to adapt to get rid of it ?

H

PS The Vedic's seem to be the ONLY ones to have the system to explain this so let's see if we can add any Western Astrology to this Foundation.

I'll certainly be thinking hard about that.
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Fortuna,

Just trying to move forward as talk of Lockdowns being lifted has started.

How's it with you ?

The Vedic Division of the Zodiac into Nakshatras is helpful. I've allocated them to the Tropical System.

So I've just divided the Tropical system into the Moon's Travel as described by the Nakshatras.

You can see them like Decans but they are One Days travel of the Moon.

13°40' Long ? 27 of them. Interesting.

Just now the Nodes have been in their Own Nakshatras and we've been paying the Karmic price ....

Also Saturn is stuck in the Rut of another one - The School of Hard Knocks. Till early next Year. Jupiter's there too.

Things improve Karmically on the 22nd April. Literally the next day we might see clear plans for Lockdowns begin lifted.

It isn't going to be Pretty is it ! What happens when the Infection Rates start to rise again ?

I try to use all available Inputs. If they seem valid. The Vedic system isn't very different from Ours. Very Disciplined.

Just this Sidereal v Tropical Thing ? Who are we to look down on the Indians or the Chinese, or the Egyptians ?

Some one might explain it again. The Zodiac difference that is ...

Hope that helps !!

H

Hi H
Interesting the relevant eclipse happening in Capricorn 26 Dec. a time when the Sun is at its weakest & also the nodes block the lights of the luminaries, so it is becoming apparent how vitamin D from sunlight is giving protection against the deadly complications in the lungs from Wuhan flu. It could be the reason behind the higher mortality rates with ethnic minorities.
Also, the data is coming through that the death rate are going to be around 0.6% of those infected, thankfully not the 4 to 5% originally feared.
The concern will be that health systems don't collapse so the lifting of restrictions will have to be titrated so the health systems can cope.
Data from Holland shows 3% of the population have antibodies to Corvid 19
& this looks like the beginnings of herd immunity, but a long way to go.
Probably in Britain the powers that be should reverse their decision of raising pension age & reinstate pensions at 60 on condition that they isolate themselves have restrictions on mass gatherings for the rest of this year,
With mars coming into Aries there could be a lot of anger & civil unrest breaking out with the south node completing its passage through Capricorn
its drain the swamp time,
What is a computer billionaire doing trying to push for his vaccine & the chumminess with WHO & China, or is it in their plans to chip everyone so those without the vaccine will be denied essential services.

China obsession at least in the Uk with 5G development could be understood better with BG vaccine /chipping humanity could potentially give control of humanity through the elites in a way never before tried, although has been prophecized in scriptures this may tie in with the air Saturn /Jupiter conjunction on Dec 20.

Hi Woo Woo and all,

I’m going to post Aries Ingress chart for the state of California (I live here).
On March 19, the Sun has entered Aries and it was perfect timing for the governor of California to issue the following message:

Published: Mar 19, 2020 (Source: Office of Governor)

SACRAMENTO – Today, Governor Gavin Newsom issued a stay at home order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians and to establish consistency across the state in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/03/19/gover ... ome-order/

Data: Thursday, 19 March 2020 at 8:49:45p.m., Sacramento, CA (US)

Mars, Jupiter at the cusp of H4 in Capricorn – that shows a big picture of drought and fire in the future. The same enthusiastic Mars-Jupiter couple also square Libra ascendant. The lady of the ascendant, Venus, is in its own sign ready to enter 8th house. Taurus at the cusp of H8, Venus rules here!

Also, I hate to see that enthusiastic couple trine Vertex… it too fatalistic.
Sorry, Woo Woo, I know you won’t like seeing such a negative chart (me neither). However, the good news is that the ascendant is on Cardinal sign (meaning it won’t last long), so let’s hope for a better future.

California continued…

That enthusiastic couple, Mars/Jupiter (aka partners in crime), rule 6th house. Various planets in this chart show much sickness and death. The Sun here in H6 is no exception – it is conjunct Chiron (suffering and healing), semi square to the Moon and Venus (people and death), sextile Saturn (the lord of 4) and squares: to June Solar Eclipse, to Betelgeuse and to North Node (see WooWoo's posts).

Besides the bad drought forecast, I’m also wondering about earthquakes -- is a big one coming? I should take a good look at that.

So the Node has lest Ardra ! 1 out of the 3 Key Changes needed in my Book.

Immediately I saw and heard of Businesses re-opening. Some taking a pretty Confident Approach too.

B&Q for example, and the Burger Van down the road from me.

The other 2 changes will be the South Node leaving Mula on the 20th Sept, and Saturn leaving its current Nakshatra it is in in very early January.

This idea that Betelgeuse had something to do with the problem is related to Ardra. Worth reading the Thread on Betelgeuse. REMARKABLE. And Betelgeuse has since Ancient Times seen as a Star that had to be Respected.

I'd say when you begin to read more about the Fixed Stars as per the Vedics' then The Scales begin to Fall Off One's Eyes.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There were some demonstrations in various states to lift the lockdowns, despite the pleas from Republican and Democrat leaders, the majority (75% last I heard) prefer solving the Covid-19 problem to rebuilding the economy. So far, California and many other states in the US don't seem ready to lift the lockdown, but your quote below may turn out to be true:

Woo Woo wrote:
Things improve Karmically on the 22nd April. Literally the next day we might see clear plans for Lockdowns begin lifted.

California continued…

There are many planets lined up in the 4th house so I wondered about a major earthquake. So far, I found a few things in this chart that might indicate some minor quakes: The Moon is in fixed sign with 2nd decan of Aquarius under Mercury; the Moon squares Venus and Uranus. Uranus is in Taurus square Pluto in Capricorn at 4th house.

There was one aspect I thought might be something to be noticed. The previous Lunar eclipse of January 10 is conjunct at Cancer MC and opposing Mars/Jupiter at DC in 3rd decan of Capricorn under the Sun (the chart is the Sun at Aries point).

It looks like California drought and fire are more ominous. However, I need to do further research.

California continues…

Earlier in Aries ingress chart, we saw Venus conjunct the cusp of 8th house which shows the death rate will go up, since Venus represents the people of California. New Moon chart shows Libra ascendance at anaretic degree and Venus in the middle of 8th house. Unfortunately, Venus will stay in H8 for a while because she is going retrograde in May.

Saturn conjunct cusp of 4th house could be interpreted as lockdown. It is in early degree of fixed sign; therefore, this too will stay for a while. The other thing Saturn represents here is that so many people are having a hard time paying rents, especially in high rent places such as the San Francisco area. Landlords are affected as well because many of them are still paying mortgages. Also related is the real estate market – it was slowing down but now is completely shut down. However, Saturn too is going retrograde in May, therefore slowly moving away from the cusp of H4.

Data:22 April, 2020 at 7:25:50 p.m., Sacramento, CA (US)