Three planets retrograde

Three planets go retrograde in May - Venus, Saturn and Jupiter.
Is this a sign of slow economy and dragging with all this quarantine ending?
Mars still moving fast and Mercury (ruling business in generally?) will enter own sign Gemini. Will those add some positive motto and motion ?

Hi Yuriy,

I think your topic really belongs on the mundane forum.

I posted about this on the mundane forum myself. It will actually be 6 planets Rx by June!

Join us over there to discuss this if you want to get into issues around the stock markets, coronavirus or global politics

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10896

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark
Thanks for reply.
Yeah, I'll join discussion in mundane division.
My thoughts were more practical. I was inspired by some general May forecasts by Susan Miller about Taurus. She stated that since "Uranus ruling Taurus's 10th house" then direct Uranus might justify some positive movement in profession matters while this terrible pandemic and unemployment around.
Well, that's naive to think that Uranus ruling Aquarius which is 10th house from Taurus sign, while Saturn is traditional ruler of Aquarius and being retrograde...
But, nevertheless I see some activity in that sector since Uranus in Taurus and transiting Mars sextile my radix Venus in Taurus now...