Yes or No?

How often do we come up with a Positive Yes or a Negative Yes in a horary question?
And I am not talking here about a 'stay or go' type of question.

Let me give an example here in a relationship question.
Will he stay with me vs Will he leave me? Positive vs Negative
Among the most common scenarios, we have
-- Benefics in good aspects
-- Malefics in good aspects
-- Benefics in bad aspects
-- Malefics in bad aspects
-- Benefics with no aspects
-- Malefics with no aspects
-- Mixed with good aspects
-- Mixed with no aspects

I would like to hear about more experienced horary practicioners on the matter.

Always a pleasure to read you!

[/list]
Blessings!

Ultimately it depends on how the question is formed. Negative aspects and malefic forces are negative and suggest something negative will happen. They don't mean "no," specifically to me, they mean something negative for the question. If something negative is a yes, then that is what they generally mean. I don't think you need to over-think it.

Also, obviously looking at fixed angles, strong fixed indicators or something like a VOC Moon can itself answer the question and say that the status quo is going to continue. If it was a question of divorce when someone wants one then the answer would probably be no because this would mean there is lack of change to the current situation. If someone didn't want a divorce this might be good because it would suggest they won't have one.

Thank you Tanit for your feedback.
But to be more specific, let's say for example you ask "Will he leave me?" (Negative) and benefic planets agree by House and aspect (trine, sextile or conjunction). Does it mean a Yes, he will leave you or does it mean No because of the benefics in harmony?

Thank you!
Blessings!

Following Tanit's logic: benefics making positive aspects are something positive. So depending on other indicators I think it's a no, he won't leave her. (I'm assuming the querent doesn't want the guy to leave her.)

Thank you Amelia!
I am reminded here that it is always important to clarify the intent of the querent and that traditional 'good aspects' are not a blind Yes, even to a negative question.
One thing I have noticed, especially in close relationship question, more than often we find 6,8 or 12th House placement (fears of the querent.)

Cheers! :'
Blessings!