The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till late July 2020

As I always try to act in Good Faith. I'll start a Thread here.

I'll add the Key Factors I'm watching and see if anybody can add to them, if they want.

The Main Theme is r.Saturn applying to the USA's n.Pluto till early August.

Nearer term I'm watching Venus retrograde motion towards the Sun hitting early June. We could call that Act I.

As The Stars don't really differentiate to much so I tend to be S&P 500 Centric. As it is the Big Driver for the Markets.

I also follow the NASDAQ, the DAX, the EU Stokks, and to some extent Gold.

I think as we speak we are entering interesting Times. We've had a Rebound and now we are testing the 2,789 50% Retracement Level.

Below that it'd be 2,650.

1/ Jupiter and Saturn came close to a Conjunction .. A Dress Rehearsal of the Key Conjunction to come in December. That fails next Week.

2/ Saturn is now retro and applying to the USA's n.Pluto. Though Pluto is retreating from that n.Pluto.

3/ Jupiter is in retreat now too. And from that all important Point. But will interact with the Fed's Jupiter and the NASDAQ's MC. So hard to read though a Jupiter reversal is usually -VE.

4/ Venus is in retreat, will soon cross Mercury. Mercury will cross the Node, and then Venus will combust. All Stumbling Blocks for any attempted Relief.

5/ Mars sextiles Uranus. Early on a Monday. Probably with little effect.

6/ The Sun enters Gemini. Sun Sign changes can change the Mood.

Off the Top of My Head those are the factors that I am watching.

H

PS Worth digging out this Chart.

www.Moneyandmarkets.com/this-chart-show ... ooks-like/
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Hi Woo Woo,

Do you follow any of the stock market foundational charts Woo Woo? For example the New York Stock exchange chart or NASDAQ chart?

Gold has obviously, been steadily increasing and there are many projections of prices going stratospheric in the current climate of uncertainty.

A lot of people are also arguing for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as there is uncertainty about the longer term prospects of all global currencies including the US dollar. Unfortunately, there seem to be a few charts floating around for Bitcoin. I haven't really been following prices since the halving this week.

With so many planets going Rx we could certainly see a major trend shift. Although another school of thought argues Rx action by Jupiter and Saturn simultaneously could indicate a quiet few months despite the underlying volatility of the markets.

Incidentally, if you want to plug a particular article or analysis please do it clearly in the body of your text or highlight it and the author at the end. Otherwise it looks like you are a spammer.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

1/ Gold and Cryptos are effectively Alternative Wealth Storage Vehicles.

Invested in for various reasons.

From Fear to High Risk Speculation.

Would you like to raise a Thread on Gold and I will give it some of the thought I had planned to.

You'd think it'll rise (further?) but others think it'll Tank.

Cryptos I'm NOT looking into although I own some.

2/ As you know "Sensitive" natal Charts are like Gold.

I commented on the NASDAQ above. The NYSE is well know. There is also the Gold Fix Chart.

Others hard to come by.

H

Hi Woo Woo,
1/ Gold and Cryptos are effectively Alternative Wealth Storage Vehicles.

Invested in for various reasons.
Agreed. Although I think cryptos are far more speculative (a bit like silver in that respect)

Would you like to raise a Thread on Gold and I will give it some of the thought I had planned to.
Yes there are a few interesting charts for gold. Its probably my major focus just now as I have been buying a fair bit to prepare for what I expect to come next year!

You'd think it'll rise (further?) but others think it'll Tank.
I expect gold to really take off next year. Its definitely not going to tank. Where are you hearing that? But over the summer probably nothing too dramatic happening.
Cryptos I'm NOT looking into although I own some.
Thats fine. I am not really a big fan of cryptos myself. It more of just a hobby to keep an eye on their charts. There is a big debate on where your money is best invested ie US dollar, Bitcoin or Gold. They generally advise sensible investors to diversify their portfolio. But I don't trust any traditional currency. Although initially people will flock to the dollar as the reserve currency for most of the world. But I think its days are numbered.
/ As you know "Sensitive" natal Charts are like Gold.
Nice one!

I commented on the NASDAQ above. The NYSE is well know. There is also the Gold Fix Chart.
ok. Yes the 1919 London Gold Fix chart? It would be good to do some proper, detailed analysis on that.
Others hard to come by.
Depends how good a researcher you are! I have sourced a chart for the entire international currency system!

H
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

OK So I've edited the Title to include the S&P 500 as the approach I use is a Top Down one and the S&P 500 really is the Main Stock Market. The NASDAQ follows from it and I feel the DAX/ EU Stokks 50 from that.

So that is really where I expect to see Movement. And I think it is an interesting Time. And I'm thinking ahead till the end of the first Week in June, and till Saturn crosses the USA's n.Pluto in early August.

I felt the last few Weeks had potential for Volatility, but that the 18th May would be the start of a Down Turn. A Pull Back.

This is really based on the Planets turning Retro. Especially Jupiter, and Saturn as it now applies to the USA's n.Pluto.

And NOT ONLY does Jupiter turn retro, which usually Stalls any Rally, but Jupiter now clearly retreats from the USA's n.Pluto.

The Resupply has failed.

And on Thursday or Friday last Week Chairman Powell came out and said that that the Fed couldn't save the Situation.

For me the Week recovered a bit towards the End because Jupiter and Saturn are still applying.

That Ends by next Monday. As that is happening around the 21st Dec Conjunction Point, I feel it is sort of a Dress Rehearsal and NO SURPRISE that Technology is making Highs.

[Clearly the 21st Dec Conjunction is a MASSIVE Thing. And probably for Technology.)

I expect that to Fall Away now. We are at the New Moon so things are calmer, but as we move towards the filling of Moon several Stumbling Blocks appear.

Personally, I'll be surprised if the S&P 500 moves Higher. Interestingly plenty of Pure Data Analysts think it will. The lack of the Moon might help.

I am left scratching my Head.

About the ONLY sort of +VE Thing I can see is the Sun moving into Gemini. The Node is there, and the Sun moving towards the Node is said to be +VE.

And as I type this, I remember that feel that the Node in a Sign sort of Distorts the Shape of the Zodiac.

A bit like a Roulette Wheel that is more Egg Shaped. ie the Karmic Energy flows towards the Point of the Egg, where the Node is.

We just have to ask whether Gemini is the right sort of Energy for what The World needs just now

I'll think a little more about this.

H

PS I'll just repeat Jupiter's actions in the coming months are a bit Unknowable to me.

You have to think about these ideas that a Planet like Jupiter in detriment going retro might become more +VE. Further he will pass over Key Points in the Fed's Chart and the NASDAQs.

I still feel Jupiter's retro motion will Stall this Rally now. We'll see. Just now I feel the Mood is Upbeat.

Hi Wade !

1/ Good to have you Onboard. In reality I am too a Swing Trader, or Trend Trader.

And I believe that the Trend (of the S&P 500) is about to change. And as much flows from that then other things will change too.

2/ Let me know your two favourite Trades and I'll give them some thought.

3/ Christeen Skinner's Introductory book is helpful to get a feel for some basic ideas. But after that I feel she tries to dig too deep when simplicity and patience is what is required, in my opinion.

4/ Astro Driven Speculation is a lot of fun. A bit like Golf. Just when you think you've cracked it something changes.

H

So Wade ....

The S&P 500 Turning Down ? S&P 500 Futures heading toward the European Open today around 2,885.

I'm repeating myself a bit here but no Harm to explain it to you Wade. Helps me get things straight in my Head.

1/ A lot of Planets have turned retro these last few Days. That'd suggest a loss of Momentum.

2/ However, Jupiter and Saturn have nearly formed a Conjunction around an important Future Point.

And I feel that relates to Big Techs / The F.A.A.N.Gs recent Rally. I feel that'll weaken too now.

However, The Node/ Karma now is in Gemini. So Communication is The Rage now.

3/ Personally, I feel when Pluto is applying to Neptune, as they do now from early Feb till early Aug each year, Heavy Sell Offs are unlikely.

I feel that Support is felt from late March till late Sept. That is a powerful Cycle.

Added to that in the Spring the Smaller Planets tend to be more +VE around the Sun.

And in the Autumn more -VE.

4/ Although we have the Calming Effect of the New (No) Moon for the next 6 days or so, I see a Panic coming late May into early June.

So I feel a Mini Crisis is Set Up ....

And that is what you call a Prediction ...

I'd give it a "Reasonable Chance" Rating too ..

H

So my Experience is that Astrology is great at picking out Trends and Turning Points.

NOT so good at saying how far a Drop might go etc ....

And then Fib Rations are helpful. And of course the Fib Rations reflect the distance between the Planets too.

We've bumped up again 2,973 now twice. It doesn't seem to have any Significance.

Gann's 2/3rd Retracement is around 2,998 and there is a Gap to be filled too there.

So we might jumpy up to about 3,000 before falling back.

I've mention before downstairs many Times that Pluto's smooch with Neptune can't be ignored.

Incredibly hard to read but two Big Beasts moving closer felt till Late Sept in my Book.

Desperate Power meets Illusion ? Central Banks and Ministers of Finance throwing everything at their Economies.

Promising to do what it takes !

And I think they are right to believe that they'd be out of a Job if they failed.

And the S&P 500 so far can't swing thru and break the possibility of a long down swing on the next 4th Elliot Wave ?

C Wave of course.

All this money is literally VERY CLOSE to bursting Elliot's Natural Waves Theory apart.

For me the Massive Delusion that All is Well. Or can be Well.

My Judgement has

r.Venus crossing Mercury - this can significantly change Dynamics.
Mercury crossing the Node
r.Venus combust Sun during a Scorpio dominate fullish Moon 2nd-3rd June.
r.Saturn applying USA's n.Pluto
r.Jupiter separating USA's n.Pluto

verses

Mars Uranus sextile
Sun in Node's Sign
No Moon just now.

H

PS Note most but NOT All Technical Analyst I follow feel we'll move on up into the 3,150 Zone.
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri May 22, 2020 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

While everyone's searching for an accurate chart for Bitcoin, it's important to understand some of the technical issues and why it exists. Bitcoin was born on the heels of the last financial crisis and Satoshi very clearly repudiated the banking system. Whoever that was, left distinct messages not only on bitcointalk.org but in the Genesis block itself as to the criminal nature of the banking system with the following message...

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

QE (aka counterfeiting) is one of the most important reasons for bitcoin's existence. The mathematical determination of a max cap of 21 million coins by the year 2140 (requiring 95% consensus to change) will eventually give bitcoin the most superior stock to flow ratio in the world by 2024 (exceeding gold). Those who opt into bitcoin are saying they will no longer tolerate the theft by political decree of their purchasing power. However, there are some trade off's...

The scalability trilemma is a concept put forth by Vitalik Buterin describing a trade off between security, decentralization and scalability. Blockchain developers have been able to solve for two of these three qualities but not all simultaneously. For instance, bitcoin solved security and decentralization, but can't scale on the base layer. Steem, EOS, Bitshares (Dan Larimer's Proof of Stake projects) on the other hand solved for scalability and security, but isn't as decentralized (having 21 block producers) which is a form of central authority.

The byzantine generals problem as a thought experiment in computer networking is about the problem of achieving consensus about what is true on the network without using a central authority. The days before bitcoin proved just how difficult it was to achieve digital scarcity. Copy and paste is the digital equivalent of QE theft. How can you be sure your bitcoin isn't counterfeit? That problem was solved by using SHA256, elliptic curves (soon to be replaced by Schnorr Signature's) which are hashing algorithms that work only in one direction making it impossible to derive the private keys from a public key or it's derivative the public bitcoin address.

By entangling UTXO's (unspent transaction outputs) between users on a public blockchain and hashing the outputs with all the data in a block, digital scarcity could finally be proven and now we have a technology that can create immutable truth that can show what is known and when it is known. The implications of this are astonishing for those who can see it (for one thing, blockchain ankle bracelets for politicians).

There's a serious problem though that still exists: we've allowed the public sector to go private and the private sector to go public. Your elected officials lack transparency while the citizen is left to rot in a fishbowl of surveillance. This is of course backwards from what a stable society needs to survive. There are technologies out there that have solved the privacy issue using ZK snarks, ZK starks, zero knowledge proofs, but they have yet to be widely adopted by the public.

Problem is that the average person hasn't a clear picture of what's going on so blockchain tech hasn't really taken off yet in the mainstream, but by my estimation, by 2026 it will have replaced most logistics systems in existence and by then the existing banking system as we currently know it will no longer exist. Most likely all national fiat (probably including the USD) will have failed by then.

Since I was a kid in the 60's, technology has been climbing the workforce ladder disintermediating the lowest jobs first, then climbing into middle management. Now the pressure is being felt at the highest levels of government. Bitcoin provides an exit to the state unethically taking the public hostage on economic QE experiments (theft and lack of accountability).

But it's still too early to know which coins will survive. Just as Bitcoin is likely the Yahoo! of the search engine wars of the 90's, we don't yet know what will become the Google of the cryptocurrency field. It's my belief that the global jurisdiction of internet money will eventually make all national fiat obsolete, but in their last days, the banking elite will try to make life extremely nasty for the unprepared while they try to stop up the dam that has started to flood the internet with crypto.

The world banking system has been well aware (proven by the Sept 2019 repo crisis) that its days are numbered and they've been frantically looking for a way out of taking blame for the inevitable economic crisis which was never solved in 2008 but merely papered over. Covid provided the perfect cover to crash the existing system on purpose for a disease that few have died from. But most of you will accept the lie that the shutdowns had to happen. Sweden didn't shut down and didn't fall off the map (but just forget that will you).

In the next couple of years the public will be barraged with lies about why central authority is still needed and they will use fear to get you to submit. Don't fall for it! Take the exit.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

For more info on what's coming, the Corbett Report lays out one of the most frighteningly dystopic outcomes imaginable;

https://open.lbry.com/@corbettreport:0/ ... 4U4BrtDJpA

Covid (certificate of vaccination ID) seemingly has been in the works for quite a while. Disease kept you conveniently away from those pesky protests by social distancing.

Protests are so 60's though and not really what we need. The only thing that can save us is to stop accepting national fiat for payment of our labor.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Very interesting what you are saying there Curtis. I think quite a few of the more Autocratic Rules won't survive CoVid .... Nature doing its Job.

I was minded to try to get my Head around the Holding Pattern that the Outer Planets, minus Uranus, have been in mostly for a good while, and will be again as Jupiter heads back towards Pluto and then the sextile to Neptune.

This has to be a Translation. And if I'm right about Pluto and Neptune feeding a Massive Delusion into the System then Jupiter will really really be pumping that.

This is so so Dangerous. I need to try to quantify this as Jupiter departs the Scene late this Year, just as the Big Beasts are separating.

H