Well I think it is all about the Fed's n.Jupiter at 23°19' CP and r.Pluto's transit over it.

Also r.Jupiter heading towards the sextile with r.Neptune, and then on to SD close to the NASDAQ's MC.

Venus, Mercury and especially Mars seem +VE now so I doubt we'll get much selling till after r.Jupiter has completed the square with Mars.

The NASDAQ has been doing well, but the more Main Street Russell 2000 less so.

The S&P 500 and the Dow stuck in the Middle. r.Saturn is squeezing the n.Pluto 27°33' Point but I think The Stars show that the Fed has that covered too.

For me that r.Pluto transit over the Fed's Jupiter will be in play till the 3rd Dec.

What does it mean ?

The Fed will just swell and swell on Junk Assets ?

H

PS Is he talking about My Delusional Cycle ? Harry's Rant 7-10-20 YouTube ..

I feel it is r.Jupiter r.Neptune till the 27th July verses r.Saturn n.Pluto till the 5th Aug.

I feel r.Jupiter wins that one so we might push past the 3,234 Level soon.

Which means Things might get interesting for the Short Seller from the 28th July till the 5th Sept, when Jupiter moves forward again.

Mars gets in on the Action from the 5th August, once that square with Jupiter is gone.

My feeling is that the 28th July is the the Moment when the Fed's efforts begin to fail.

Add those together an you feel it is Actions Stations to counter r.Saturn moving across the 27°33' n.Pluto Point.

Once r.Saturn has passed over it it still blocks Jupiter's approach to that n.Pluto Power Point till late November.

Interesting to see how well the NASDAQ does after the 27th July. Clearly having r.Jupiter SD right on your MC will be helpful, but is it just another Bubble ?

H

Stall ? Stall ? Stall ?

Uranus has turned retro and Mars is slowing to a Stall.

At least that will bring loss of Momentum.

I’d say a Correction is on the Cards now.

VERY POSSIBLY SUDDENLY WE ARE INTO A DECENT SELL OFF.

FROM NOWHERE ?

The Fed Thing reforms on the 5th Sept.

The Sun trines Mars today so that is a very powerful short Term +VE Energy that may flow into Monday, but Mercury combusts on Monday night, and Mars is in a slow square to r.Saturn ….

STALL ! STALL ! STALL !

r.Jupiter applies to the NASDAQ’s MC till the 23rd Sept pretty well.

I can’t see the NASDAQ failing till after the 23rd Sept even if it is incredibly Over Weight.

H