Miss Watson! Oh my! Belated Congrats and thanks for letting me know! This is amazing.

Ouranos: Thank you for the info. I am Geminian, too. Mercury in Gemini rules my ASC, MC, and my Venus in the 10th. This Mercury happens to be in the 9th like Brooks's. So are my Sun and Jupiter.

While we are at it, solar arc directions Jupiter was conjunct my natal MC within 3 degrees when I got a poem published for the first time. Last time I had Jupiter/MC in my primary directions, I won over 10 academic prizes in a single year... which was pretty much every prize on offer in my faculty. I don't think I've done anything like that since.

Amelia

Congratulations on your numerous awards!

You can look at the Triplicity Rulers to get a general sense on how the planets can unfold in your life
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/triplicities.html

You can also look in Planetdance > Classical > Ptolemaic Primary Directions to see when your planets will become Angular in your life.
Look at the planets moving Clockwise (Primary motion).

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Congrats on your publishing, Amelia!! This is huge! Does anyone know why at the time the poetry awards didn’t show up in the chart necessarily? I know the focus was the manuscript but it was built into her writing career in general. I might be missing something though.
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy wrote:Congrats on your publishing, Amelia!! This is huge! Does anyone know why at the time the poetry awards didn’t show up in the chart necessarily? I know the focus was the manuscript but it was built into her writing career in general. I might be missing something though.
WJ, heartfelt thanks. Oh, the awards were academic and that was years ago. I was telling Ouranos about what happened then in my natal/primary directions charts. Sorry for the confusion.

Amelia

Sorry, I called them awards but it was poetry publications, right? How come the manuscript was optional and the poetry, particularly how prestigious they were, didn’t show in the chart?
Thank you!
WJ