Primary vs Secondary Factors

Hello,
Questions to experienced practitioners.

Relationship
** When you have the Primary Factors not agreeing for a reconciliation say for example Querent (1st) and Quesited (7th) not meeting by reception and aspects but you have Secondary Factors strong and in reception, for example the Ruler of your 5th meeting the Quesited.
How do you judge the question?

** And does a question have an expiry date?

Thank you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

When you have the Primary Factors not agreeing for a reconciliation say for example Querent (1st) and Quesited (7th) not meeting by reception and aspects but you have Secondary Factors strong and in reception, for example the Ruler of your 5th meeting the Quesited.
How do you judge the question?
And does a question have an expiry date?
Unless this significator collects or translates light to the querent/Moon then that would be unlikely to be strong enough to lead to perfection but would probably be descriptive of something around the matter. The only exception I can think of for this question type is that Lilly would say the planet the Moon last aspected helps represent the querent if a female and the planet it next applies to co lords the quesited. If the Moon last aspected the 5th lord then it could possibly represent the querent (probably especially if dispositor of the 1st lord or the Moon).

The question of how long a horary is good for is an area of opinion and debate. Some say there are no expiration dates and some say they only work for the short term (such as a few years). I do think horary can help answer longterm questions if the question asks that and is sincere enough, but I also believe in free will and the fact that a lot of things can change over a significant time period. If the ascendant was early I would especially say a longterm question could not be answered clearly.

I agree with (and learned as always from) Tanit. Well, I can think of another case.

John Frawley said, in Horary Textbook,
Sometimes the context supports the idea that the separating aspect has put
events in motion, so if nothing untoward is happening to the significators in the
future, we can judge that things are rolling and will proceed to their intended
outcome. If the question is ‘Will I marry Fred?’ when the marriage has already
been agreed, a separating aspect could well show the agreement being made. If
there is nothing obstructive happening in the chart, the wedding will take place
as planned. If the question were ‘Will I marry Fred, whom I met for the first time
two hours ago?’ a separating aspect would be a definite No.
I haven't tested out this theory enough, but by "nothing obstructive happened in the chart", I imagine Frawley wouldn't overlook secondary aspects.

Amelia

Thank you Tanit and Amelia!
Very instructive!
Shakespeare is patting my shoulder ' There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'
Blessings!