Keiko

Greetings All
Does anybody have any info on Japans leading astrologer Keiko she has a new book coming out in November, her first book in English The power wish;
Basically outlining what is common practice in Japan i.e using the new & full moons to manifest wishes, from the little I know of what has been said about the book it seems to confirm what I chanced upon several years ago. When I used the crescent phase of the great American eclipse to magic wishes into reality, although they landed on the full moon phase 19 months later.

Dane Rudhyar in his book the lunation cycle illustrates how the moon distributes the light of the sun to her organic life on the earth to feed their needs, he equates the Sun with God & the moon to the goddess, the antithesis of our current new age ideas where God is redundant.
I recall & interesting story of a Bulgarian friend of mine, as a child he was promised a new bicycle should he pass his maths exam, the night before the exam he realized he knew nothing but had his heart on the new bicycle.
He decided he would have to pray to God for help, so he ventured into a remote location with a view of the full moon he fell down on his knees & prayed to God focusing on the full moon as he prayed. The next day exam time he was called in front of the class to answer the list of set questions all he recalls was his mind went blank but something inside of him answered all the questions correctly. The dream bike became a reality.