Jupiter entering Aquarius 20th Dec 2020

Hi Folks,

I know we'll be wrapped up in the start of the next 60 Year Jupiter Saturn Cycle but I'm wondering how Jupiter will like being in Aquarius.

I can't find too much on this.

Jupiter - Warm and Wet ? Aquarius - VERY Dry and Coldish ?

Has that got a sort of Democratic Administration feel to it ?

But I'm more trying to wonder if we've had the Best of Jupiter now for a while.

Even if he does have one more Direct run across Neptune and Pluto from the 5th Sept till the 13th Nov.

And then on to the USA's n.Pluto on the 8th Dec.

To come ...

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

So I feel Jupiter's role next year will be Critical.

And how will it feel in Aquarius ?

I've read that Jupiter is Warm and Moist, and that so is Aquarius.

I'd feel that latter would be more Dry and Cold ? And Hot ?

But Dry ?

So Jupiter might be happy in Aquarius.

H

I see that Jupiter moves into Aquarius and forms a square to r.Uranus exact near the Inauguration Date on the 20th Jan.

That'd be a Revolutionary Energy but I also see that Mars gets in on r.Uranus too.

And Pluto heads on towards the USA's Economic Power Point then too.

January is going to be interesting, especially after Jupiter has passed said Power Point on the 8th Dec.

Completes the conjunction with Pluto on the 13th Nov, when clearly the Stimulus will be delivered.

H

So I was confident of a Heavy Sell Off once Jupiter squared Uranus late on the 17th Jan, and let Saturn in on its run to do the same till late on the 17th Feb UKT.

As always with my Type of SnowBalling Short Selling Approach there was two Things that worried me.

1/ Mercury in Aquarius, and dancing with Jupiter thru most of the Time that I hope the SnowBall would pick up speed to the Downside ....

2/ And Jupiter in Aquarius.

Now it seems that both are stronger +VEs.

On the 20th Dec two Things happened.

Jupiter got ahead of Saturn and they both entered Aquarius ....

But in so doing Jupiter moved out of Detriment, and Saturn to some extent lost its Exaltation ....

And that was a pretty Big and NOT so subtle change to the Upside.

And till the 15th March or so Jupiter is Throwing Off Saturn.

I think the Mercury dance with Jupiter again, from about the 25th Feb till about the 5th March too.

I think next Week weakens and Mercury heads towards Saturn.

H

PS I think the Danger is that We get All Jupiteerian DeMob Happy but forget to realise that Saturn is Sweeping up behind ....